• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The weirdest Battle you had with a friend , buddy ect.

Well , mine was with a friend who was a jokester he had named all his pokemon after legendary pokemon so when we battled it would say : trainer send out Deoxys! turns out to be a Magikarp -.-

FalChromiforme

Formerly Aurora Beam
I had one like that, but reversed. He named all of his legendary pokemon magikarp-DANG THAT SHINY RAYQUAZA!!!!!!

I also had a battle where I took out all of my friend's team of shiny legendaries using only the move Drain Punch. My scrafty had never been more useful.

Just had a crazy odds thing happened in a doubles battle. I was down to my last pokemon, a Gliscor versus two, a Bisharp and a Machamp.

Gliscor was down to about 15% health. I call gg in the chat and proceed to rock slide half-heartingly knowing Gliscor is one iron head away from death. Having the edge on speed, Gliscor hits both targets and they both flinch. Bisharp is now at about 20% health and Machamp at 15% or so. I Rockslide again and it flinches and crits on both.

I just sat there flabbergasted for a moment and apologized to my opponent for the crazy luck.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I was winning the fight 3 to one, and then my best friend pulls out a svlveon. And wins the battle.
I hate fairy types.