• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Twisted And Experimented

Then Boom and Flame went to the front of the building.
"Why are we here?" Flame asked everyone.
"I exactly have no clue, but Grace is coming over here. Hi Grace." Boom said waiving to Grace.

Grace hissed in anowence. Her green and yellow fur was two ovius with the grey buildings. Grace used the excape route to help as she jumped down next to the pokemon and licked her paws. "I saw it fist by the way." She said.

"Ey theres other Pokemon around don't think anyone will try to catch us since we're strong looking Pokemon. You know all final evolutions." Zura said smirking.

grace sighed. "anyway" she said changing the subject. "from on the top of the buildings I can tell that this is the building we are looking for." Grace said gestering the building in front of her.

Then Flame paused and stared at a person.
"Hey man whats wrong?" Boom asked Flame.
"Thats my old trainer." Flame said and his old trainer looked back him and came over.
"Hey Greninja, any stronger? Probaly not." Trainer said.
"Dont mess with my friend." Boom said to the trainer.
"I have gotten stronger, and I will show you Mal." Flame said to the trainer.
"Cool, i challenge you to a 2 on 2 battle then." Mal said.

(Wow realy)
Grace stared at the two. 'Better find a way in myself in then' she thought to herself as she creapt around the children and hopped headed into the alleyway. Grace paused as she saw a small vent leading to the building. It was perfect for her unusualy small leafeon body. She used razor leaf to distroy the vent door. Grace looked back the the boy and shook her head went inside.

"No, your speaking english, otherwise human." Mal said.
"Not now." Flame said.
"What? Your afraid of them not liking you two after they are told you two were experements?" Mal said.
"SHut it." Flame said.
"We are expirements?" Boom asked.
"Mal this is why i left you guys." Flame said.

Grace continued through the vents. 'Man it is so dusty here' she though as she sneezed. Grace paused as she had reashed a shoot going up and down. She looked down wearily, down was another vent leading down 2 ways. Grace sighed with the good luck and jumped down. 'Now witch way' she thought pearking her ears so grace could lisson to anything to know witch way to go.

Later....
"This will be a 2 on 2 double battle." Ref said.
"Chesnaught and Glaceon i choose you." Mal said. I was ready for battle.
"Boom lets me handle the battling, distract chesnaught for me while i take care of Glaceon, your Weakness." Flame said.
"Alright." Boom said using Boomburst on Chesnaught and knocked him back a bit.
"My turn." Flame said using Cut on Glaceon and knocking her back.
(Could this be Glaceon be related to Grace? Who Knows.)

(If so then it has to be a boy grace only have a brother)
Grace picked right and headed that way. She traveled a long distance bafore the vent ended with a long trip up. 'Wrong end' she curesed as she maneuvered her self as she turned around to head the other way.

Greninja used Water SHuriken and missed and hit the vent Grace was in.
"Dang." Flame said while Boom used Dragon Claw on Chesnaught and hit him.
"I have to win to find my sister." Glaceon said.
"Do you know who your sister is?" Flame asked him.

(Btw graces brothers name is jake and they lost each other when they were eevees)
Grace continued to crawl through the vents after finally pasted the large shoot that she fell from. 'I wonder if they are still fighting' she thought just as a bang rattled from the top of that shoot. 'Yes they are' she thought as grace started to continue though the vents.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Boom this might be a special Glaceon, but i have to do something to find out." Flame said.
"What?" Boom asked.
"I have to get it to say its real name." Flame said.
"Sounds tuff." Boom said.
"Either that or I just hack into computers." Flame said.
"Let me do that." Boom said.
"Alright since I'm stronger, i will battle and you look it up." Flame said.
"Alright." Boom said flying to the computer.

Garce continued though the vents until she paused at some voiced. She hered up to a overhead vent entrence and looked down to see a lab type room with two professors talking. "...but sir we could study how to experiments react to a battle" one said. "Sorry but we need those experiments back in the lab now beforooms re they run off." The other said as they left the room together. 'No time to warn the others they might be back' she thought as she quickly took the vent off the tube and jumped down. Grace looked around to find some equipment and some cages with nothing in them.

Boom started to look up on the computer and say the profiles for every pokemon that was here. Then there was Glaceon, his name was Jake. Boom say Flame and himself on it.
"Flame we are on here." Boom said.
"Still?" Flame asked.
"Apperently." Boom replied.

(Wow ok then)
Grace froze as she heard more voices coming this way. The leafeon ran and hid behind a desk just as new professers came in with a pokeball and a nocked out trainer. "Lets hope this guy doent run away people are getting suspicious" one of the professers said. "That will be a merical" the other one said as they took the trainer to the other room. Grace sighed and suddenly an idea came to her. "Computer" she said quietly as she scrambled up to the desk with a computer on it.

(Bte i am the onlyone in the vents those guys are fighting outside)
Grace quickly scrolled through the files and finaly found Jake's. 'Wow looks like he did evolve into a glaceon like he wanted' she though looking over his file but was happy for him but that turned to cunfition when her name was mentioned. 'Why is my name on here' she thought as she clicked her name. Suddenly a new cile poped up all about her. 'What?' She mouthed as she started to go through the file. It said on the file that she was extra small and was too dangerous to to experiments on her unusual power. 'I dont havr extrordinary power or do I....' she thought as she paused on a cliping of the day jake was captured. It said 'suddenly out of nowhere the tree started to wack us but all we could see was two eevees the boy one tryed to attack us but we caught him and the girl ran away. We thought for a time that the boy did it but when we studdied him. He just seemed like a normal eevee.' Grace just stared at the file in shock. 'I dont remember any of that' she replied as she continued. Grace also found out that tthey have been studing her since that day.

"Deep stuff." Flame said appearing where Grace was.
"Yes it is." Boom said being behind Flame.
"Every human here is knocked out." Flame said. 'Why did Mal had to say that me and Boom was tested on?' Flame thought.
"I wonder what Mal ment when she said me and Flame was tested on." Boom said.
"Boom, shut it." Flame said.
"What?" Boom asked.
"I dont want to talk about." Flame said.