• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Twisted And Experimented

Every once in a while a person dissaperes not like he got killed and we haven't found his body I mean them disappearing in the middle of the day why do I know this you may ask I am one of them they have changed me into a Pokemon. A Lucario.
Test number 6: Violence
They tried mind control I played along doing what they said to think they succeeded. After they trusted me they gave me weapons a small looking attachment to the wrist but when activated 3 long cruel blades appear on my left hand. And a Rapier for the other an a attachment on my waist. And a revolver for ranged attacks. Very thin plates my goal was to exterminate every Pokemon I could before well being killed. Both humans and Pokemon were at war.
Pokemon: Lucario
Name: Violence (real name not telling yet.)

But well they didn't succeed as I hinted.

They somehow sent Violence out in a field. He wanderer until he went to a lake dice he was a Pokemon he guess he should blend in and started drinking the water.

pokemon:leafion
name:grace
gender female
note:wild never been human
----------------
Grace stared at the lucario. she had not seen him around before, she smelled the air to make shure she had never seen him before. Yep he was new and...different. Grace quietly stalked throught the bushes till she was right behind him. "what are you doing at my lake?" she asked.

grace circled the lucario. his stance was different and was uncerten then the other lucarios she met.'test one' she thought to herself as she used a porley amed razor leaf at the lucario.

Grace circled the lucario."hmm so you know how to doge" she snickered. She sniffed the pokemon again and sat down facing him."you have a trainer?"

Grace looked at the pokemon questonaly.'why would a pokemon be surrownded by human?' She thought to herself. Grace started to think of all the ways one could be surrownded by humans and still not have a trainer."were you once in a lab?" She asked.

"Yep I was experimented on they thought I was mind controlled and I would commit mas genoside or somthing like that." Violence replied.

Now grace was realie confused, but the confution subsited to fear as she pearked her ears up to the sound of trainers talking. "Trainers!" She yelled as she used tackel to push the lucario into the bushes as she followed him in.

Grace stared at him like he was crazy."what are you talking about those trainers have realy strong pokemon and have ultra balls" grace said with her fur puffing out.

"No..." Violence realized "Welp stil doing it." Violence said while the trainers passed he sprung out and smacked them on the back of their heads.
"See wasent that hard." Violence said while grabbing some vines from a nearby tree and tying around them.

Last edited:
Grace still was weary as she peaked out of the bushes and watched the lucario. soon after she quickly ran into the bushs again, for she saw pokemon coming up behind lucario.

"What's wrong their all tied up they can't do any crap." Violence said while turning around. He knew Pokemon were loyal to their trainers. So he had a plan so he didn't fight.
"Alright to here's the deal leave us alone you get your trainers try to fight us say goodbye to them." Violence said pulling out his rapier and claws.
"So what will it be?" Violence asked.

The trainers Pokemon grouped up and decided what to do is what it seemed like to Violences preceptive. "And if you try anything funny I can shoot." Violence explained pulling out a revolver out of a plate attached to him.
"We will take the trainers and leave you alone. Please just don't hurt them." One asked.
"Well here you go take them." Violence backed up aiming his revolver if they tried somthing. They picked up the trainers and left.
"That was close hey it's safe now." Violence called out storing his revolver.

Grace peaked out of her hiding place and shook off the leaves from her fur, ignorant of what had happend. "You shouldnt have tryed to fought them even if you won." She replied.

"I didn't I convinced them used their humans as trading tokens if you could say that." Violence replied. "So no I didn't fight them. There are alternatives for battling."
"So what do we do now?" Violence asked.

Last edited:
"My names Zura they use to call me violence in the lab I don't know why they told me about other ones like me. Meant to do what I didn't kill Pokemon on the spot. I know which Pokemon they are but I don't know they succeeded at controlling them." Zura explained.
"Is there any place safer I don't wana risk my life twice in a day."

Grace lissoned and nodding her head. She than jumped up and said. "Well than i know what we need to do know!" Grace said excitedly. She knew she had shown cowerdness when the profesters came but that was because her brother was tacken by them with the last words was hide from them. 'And now i have a chance then doing it on my own.' She thought.
(Backstory*jass hands*)

"Um you ok you were staring at the ground it's ok if you don't wana talk about it like I don't wana talk how they tried to control me." Zura replied.
(Two can play at this game)
Zura and his friend had a small boat they took it out time to time to go out to sea for fishing. Little did they know a gabite was hiding under the boards it started raining the gabite came out slashed at Zura and his friend and kicked them off. Zura was the only one who survived. He laid on a beach people in lab coats came. It all faded to black. When he awoke he had blue paws and was restrained on a bed.

(Woooooooooooooow)
Grace fur burrned with embarasment. "Sorrey i was just thinking about soming else" she said quickly." Anyway we should find food i am starving." Grace said as her stumic rumbled. Suddenly falling backwards at the new pokemon.

Grace rolled her eyes at the two males. Their conversation borred her as she streached. "Well i need food you coming or not" she said at the two.