• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The region Leando.

As they approached the lab Alex smiled. He was actualy pretty happy to see Macy awake and alright.

After Zach explained everything to Macy, Alex spoke.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about just leaving like that. We had figured you would be asleep for a while, because I asked the nurse and she mentioned that you would be out for about 3-4 hours. I promise our intentions were to come back and get you when the time came to when you would wake up, not just ditch you." He rubbed the back of his head, slightly laughing.

Idiot you should've had the nurse leave her a message or something.
He scolded himself.

"But I'm glad you are ok! Any idea what happened to make you go out cold?" Alex asked her.

Zach walked in the lab, not noticing the conversation, and saw that it had been picked up ever so slightly. He walked over to where he Alex and the Proffesor talked earlier. He bent over and picked up a note.

WENT TO POLICE STATION TO CLEAR SOME THINGS UP. PLEASE RETURN THE POKEDEX AND BE ON YOUR WAY.

"Oh, okay," said Macy. She felt relieved that they meant to come back for her. When Alex asked about what had made her pass out, her eyes widened and she started digging around in her jacket pockets. They were hopelessly cluttered with trinkets and junk, but she managed to find a few pieces of the shattered black band that had been around her wrist.

"I noticed this a few seconds before so passed out," she explained. "I woke up almost immediately after the nurse got it off. I have no idea how it got on me, but something tells me it had something to do with those jerks Doug and Mort. Maybe even those Team Quake people Zach was talking about.

She fiddled with the pieces of the band and noticed that they seemed to be made of many tiny, interlocking pieces. Pushing a strand of short brown hair out of her eyes, she clicked a few shards together. Almost immediately a wave of pain slammed into her head. "Urgh," Macy winced, "I'm going to not
mess with the mysterious torture device now."

Macy glanced towards the remains of the Pokemon Lab. Zach was holding something she couldn't see clearly. She pointed at him and turned to Alex. "What's Zach doing?"

Alex tilted his head when he noticed the band pieces. He had never seen anything like it before, especially since it was some pain giving device.

He then heard Macys question.

"Uhm, I'm not entirely sure. I know that he wanted to speak to the professor about something of the team quake, but I wasn't allowed to hear what he found out."

Alex called out to Zach,

"Hey, what's the note say?"

Zach walked over to Alex and Macy, note in hand.
"It seems your Proffesor friend isnt home..." He said, and handed Alex the note. "I put the pokedex back where I found it. So I guess I'll be on my way." He said.

"N-No." Alex quickly answered.
"I mean, why do you have to leave?"

Alex didn't want Zach to just, take off. They had gotten too deep into this Team Quake thing, and Alex's motives lie on getting revenge on team quake, for the sake ofrofesspr and the lab that felt like home to him.

Zach turned around.
"The proffesor wants me to skiddadle, and I'm planning on traveling the region, seeing if there are more team Quake guys doing bad stuff.... Your alowed to tag along.." He said with a smile

Alex bit his lip. He felt torn. He wanted to stay and help the lab recover to the best it can be, - but he had actually made a friend, friends actually. He didn't want them to leave. He loved helping out at the lab, but it was so...lonely. Being the only trainer, and always being the youngest. Alex wanted a chance to get on his own two feet and fully be a determined trainer.

"Sure, yeah, I will, thanks!"

The confidence Alex started to have surprised him. He wasn't sure if he was able to handle some of the challenges of journeying, but how hard could it be?

Zach nodded his head.
"All righty then!" He said. "Let's go!"
He took a step when something started glowing brightly from his bag. He set it down and opened it up when a baby turwing jumped out.
"Woah!" Zach yelled and jumped back.

Macy looked down when Zach said Alex could tag along. He meant me too, right? Macy wanted desperately to be able to come. She didn't think she could help them much, but it was better than doing nothing. She was about to ask when Zach's bag began to glow.

"A Turtwig!" She exclaimed. She felt a little proud that she was able to finally recognize a Pokemon, even if it was native to her home region. the feeling was short lived and quickly replaced by confusion. "Where did that come from?"

Zach looked over at Macy.
"Oh!" He said. "I didn't tell you about the Pokemon eggs?" Then he refocused his attention back to Turtwig. He petted... Patted... Pat... Whatever... it for a few seconds before getting back up.
"Well!" He said. "Team member number 2!"

Alex jumped a bit, then smiled. He adored the turtle grass type pokemon. He kneeled and pet it.

" wow! Your egg hatched! I almost forgot about the eggs !"

Alex slid his gym sack off and picked out his Totodile egg. It hadn't glowed, cracked, or even shaken. Alex tilted his head, a bit disappointed.

"Mine hasn't hatched, buts it's ok, these things do take time." He spoke.

He placed the egg back inside and he took up his backpack and placed it back onto his back.

((I'm fine with it, but wait for Mr. Swag ley to say you can cause he's kind of in charge.))

Macy raised her eyebrows. Apparently they both had gotten eggs in the time she was missing. She found it odd that Zach's had hatched already, too. Pokemon seemed to develop strangely fast around him...

She shook the idea away. It was probably just a coincidence; he was very friendly towards Togepi, and his egg could have easily been older than Alex's. "So where did you get those?" Macy asked. They seemed to have gotten them together, and once again Macy felt she was just tagging along.

A wave of guiltiness spread throughout Alex. He had forgotten that Marcy hadn't recieved one, due to her hospital vacation. It was completely unfair that they had received eggs and she hadn't.

"O-oh, just Zach's cousin. He apparently just had two eggs that he didn't want to care for, so he gave them to us. Would you like mine? It's a totadile. I already have 3 pokemon, which is more than enough for me at the moment, have mine." He offered, pulling his backpack off.

"No! Keep it, please!" Macy said to Ace. She cursed herself mentally for coming off so whiney. "Besides," she offered sheepishly, "I should learn to control the Pokemon I have now before trying to train any new ones."

The truth was that she was hoping to gain another Pokemon, though she didn't want to take Alex's. Hopefully she could find a more obedient one, maybe even one to set an example for Meowth and Dratini. Trying to change the subject, she turned to Zach. "Did theProfessor say where he was going?"

Alex gave her the 'are-you-sure-' look, then shrugged.

"Oh. Alright, but if you ever change your mind feel free to ask again." He smiled at her.

Alex placed the egg back into his backpack. He had never really interacted with a Totodile, so he wondered what they were like, and what kind of moves that they knew.

He then looked over to Zach as well, wondering where Professor headed off to.

(( the heart person can join! I'm perfectly fine with it! Also, sorry I've been gone so long! For somereason I stopped getting notified by new comments!!))

Zach looked over at Alex.
"The proffesor had to go deal with some police shiz. I've been told to *clears throat* Please leave the pokedex and be on my way" he said, before bending over and picking up the turtwig.
"Well!" He said aloud. "Let's go!" He said, before looking over to Macy.
"You can come too if you'd like!"

"Are you sure?" Macy asked nervously. She wasn't sure that Zach knew how to use that Pokedex. She didn't think he should be messing with it at all if the Professor wanted it back so much. Ralts on Route 4 weren't something she had heard of, to add to her skepticism.

She tried to push the thought out of her mind, but couldn't help thinking that Zach might just be trying to buy some time to mess with the Pokedex. Don't think like that stupid, she scolded herself. Zach is your friend. At least she thought he was. She didn't really know what made someone a friend. All in all, she didn't want to loose Zach's possible friendship, so she kept her mouth shut about her theory.

Zach tilted his head in confusion.
"Sooooo are you coming or....?"
Jees...he thought. This people have trouble making up there minds..... What am I saying? I'm not much better....
"Well, I'll give you guys some time ta think while I go in and put away dis pokedex." He said as he began walking into the lab.

He set the pokedex down and was about to make his way back out when something caught his eye. He bent down to find, sticking out of a pile of rubble, was a plastic license like thingie. The back had the same team quake logo that was on the men, but he was suprised to see what was on the other side.

A picture of him, and his name.
What the hell?! He thought.
He examined the card somemore to see that it had pictures of 6 Pokemon on it.
A alakazam, a male and female meowstic, 3 dittos, and a Pokemon he didn't quite know. It looked kind of like a green snake-dragon thing that flew.
What is going on here?!

Juno picked up the pace when he remembered he left his Rayquazite in the middle of some rubble he ran to the site to find a strange figure bent down over the rubble. "Hey don't touch my rock!" he yelled his deep blue eyes filled with panic.

(hope you dont mind i joined )