• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The region Leando.

Alex eyes seemed to say, DUH I forgot about that!

"I'm so stupid!" He said. "Of course!"

Helioptile happily bounced from his arms and they ran to route 4.

Alex remembered searching along with the Professor at Route 4. One had shown up once but it ran before Professor could catch it. Alex had never seen a Ralts anywhere else since their attempt at that route.

Zach walked up to the lush green land of route four.
It was a huge beautiful green plain with small hills and a bunch of flowers and crystal clear ponds.
Zach walked in the route and took a good look around.
"Wow!" He said. "This is amazing!"
He walked around somemore until he saw a man holding a brief case in a lab coat.

He turned around and looked at Alex.
"Found him!" He said.

"You did?" Alex perked his head up.

He may have been to this Route many times, but the beauty always amazed him.

Alex looked around the familiar area and noticed Professor - a tall man with white hair on his head, and starting to form as a beard.

He was so relieved to see Professor, if anyone, he would know what to do about the lab.

"P-Professor!" Alex called, running up him.

Zach walked up to him also, togetic next to him. The professor looked back and saw Zach.
"Why, hello! Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Zach." Zach said. "I came here with Alex."

The proffesor glanced over at Alex

Then over at Zach's togetic.
"Was that my Togepi?" He asked.

Alex bowed slightly. He totally forgot about the Togepi evolving, the professor would be raged.

"Sir...there is the worse possible news that I must tell you, and it truly is all of my fault. I'm so sorry...b-but...yes, that's your Togepi...the box of Pokemon that you requested me send back was sent to the wrong address...Togepi escaped her pokeball and became quite find of Zach...she evolved after spending time with him..."

"Oh...that is very disappointing...but no worries, it's not that bad boy-o, I have people across Leando that grow pokemon eggs like Togepi's!" Professor said and placed a hand on Alex.

"T-...that's not it sir...the la-...lab...it's...." Alex can barely speak it, it tore him up inside trying to speaking the awful incident.
"M-May I just...show you?"

The Professor's face grew worried. He sternly closed up his briefcase and nodded.

"Lead the way."

-at the lab-
Zach followed close behind, as the two talked. When they finally got there, he decided it was best he stayed back for a little while. This was more between them.

His togetic nudged him to walk inside.
"No," he said. "Give them a few minutes."

As Alex lead the Professor in, the Professor froze. Tape was around the lab, police were interviewing other scientist on what they saw happen, and investigators were examining the tools and equipment.

He mumbled things to himself about how hard he worked, how he tried to make sure he would never let it happen again.

Steam started to rise around the rooms from broken equipment.
Professor dropped onto both knees.

"A-All of my work..." He placed his head in his heads.

Tears started well in Alex's eyes again. It was so hard for Alex to see the Professor so broken down...the majority of his work was destroyed.

"I-I'm so sorry professor..." Alex stuttered.

"Alex...w-who did this..." Professor quietly asked.

At that moment, tears were full on streaming down Alex's face. That was the thing that hurt him the most. He felt he was so blind to trust Doug and Mort, who he thought he could believe in to protect them.

"I-it was Doug and Mort..." Alx clenched his fist in frustration.

Officer Jenny then came over. Alex and Jenny explained everything that happened. They worked out schedules and re-building times. It would surely be expensive to fix all of the equipment, but Professor was willing to do it.

Alex gave professor the box of pokemon he caught, and after he set it down, they walked outside, and the professor approached Zach.

"So Alex tells me that you are quite fond of that Togetic and tha you would like to keep it..correct?" He asked down to Zach

Zach walked in and saw the proffesor.
"Yes, I would." He said, smiling. Dispite everything, Zach just wasn't one to get sad.
"I think I know what's going on sir." He said. "If you would like to hear." He returned togetic and sat down on a chair.

Professor just looked at Zach. He wasn't sure if he should just give away one of his specially caught pokemon...especially one as Togetic.

He decided to decide later and nodded to Zachs offer.
"You know what's going on?"

Alex furrowed his brows and took a seat as well.

Zachs togetic hopped back into its pokeball.
"So, after the whole lose Pokemon havoc(long story) two people in beefy brown uniforms were harrasing this young trainer and trying to steal his Pokemon.
I know that stealing Pokemon isn't an uncommon thing, but crazy enough, walking into the lab I spotted a picture of said victim on an employees desk."
He got up, hopped over a line of poliece tape, grabbed a broken picture frame, pulled out the picture and came back.
"This kid." He said. "I'm going to assume is a child of an employee, scientist I should say, helping you in your research. Now, that kid is a bit young, about nine years old, to be carrying their own Pokemon. But a said scientist might give their said child a Pokemon so the said scientist can research it while said child battles it and grows a bond with it."
He looked over at the proffesor.
"So that Pokemon was basicly research. And some people try to get other peoples research and use it for their own selfish needs.
A while ago in my home region, Hoenn, a group of people called team Magma stole information from a guy named Devon and almost burned up the earth.
Well, back on topic... Those to gaurds were trying to get ahold of Proffesor.... I'm sorry I don't know your name.... Research. Im just putting together the puzzle pieces when I assume that those gaurds are part of whatever organization those Q people are in."

Alex covered his mouth with his hand. He realized that Zach could really be onto something.
He thought that Doug and Mort were only after the equipment and expensive. But they did go after the Analyzer, which contained about every data research the Professor had made.

"You know, he may be right..." Alex said. "But why would some thug want pokemon research?"

Alex knew Zach was most likely right, but he was just confused on what one could do with important knowledge or research on pokemon.

Zach thought about what people could do with that information. It seemed Alex was thinking the same thing.
"Maybe" he said. "Its simliar to team Magma like I mentioned earlier."
Then he felt something vibrate in his pocket, so he reached in and pulled out a pokedex.
"Oh yeah..." He said nervously. "I forgot I had this.... Heh heh..."
He looked at the screen and in big letters it said PERSON WITH POKEDEX APPROCHING.

The Professors eyes went wide, and his face almost turned fully red. He's had to deal with trainers trying to steal pokedex's all the time. It was disappointing and frustrating for him.

"Did you steal that son!?" He angrily called out. He stood as well.
"After EVERYTHING that has happened to me, my work, my studies, and my LAB today, you have the NERV to STEAL more!? How can young trainers as yourself be so sickening!? I- I could-"

Alex had immediately jumped from his seat. He placed a hand on Professor's shoulder to calm him. If the Professor hyperventilated again he would surely go unconscious.

"Gramps, calm down gramps it's ok...he didn't steal the pokedex - well, I don't think he did..." Alex turned to Zach. "H-How did you get a hold of that anyways...and why was it in your pocket..."

He wanted to believe Zach didn't steal it, but how had it gotten into his pockets, and why did he still have it?

Zach jumped from his seat and step over towards Alex.
"I didn't steal the damn pokedex!" He yelled. He was so furious that his face turned red.
"I grabbed it so I could see togepis move set to fight off those gaurd people to save YOUR lab, and returning it wasn't really the first thing on my mind!"
All of the sudden a massive head ache came out of no where, followed by dizzyness. He put a hand on his forehead and fell back on his chair.

Alex nodded. He had forgot about the first fight, and that Zach had no idea what kind of moves Togepi knew. He stepped over to Zach, and tried made sure he was ok, but the Professor just got even more irritated.

"ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU USED A BABY POKEMON, MY Rarity Togepi to fight GIANT MACHOKES!? DO YOU KNOW HOW HURT SHE COULD'VE BEEN, OR HOW IDIOTIC THAT IS!? WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING"!? Professor shouted.

Alex attempted to calm both down, but this was all falling apart too much. With Alex's hearing sensitivity, he tried to cup his hands around his ears, but it never worked, the shouting made it's way into his head and up his brain began pounding.

Zach tried to get back up, but he fell back down.
"HEY!" he yelled. "I HELPED DAVE YOUR STUPID LAB DIDNT I?!"
Then the pokedex vibrated again.
Zach looked at it and a message popped up. Zach couldn't really make it out due to the dizzyness, but it seemed like it said the same thing as before.
PERSON WITH POKEDEX APPROCHING
Then Zach turned his head to look at the door, and saw a boy walk in carrying a pokedex.
"Its the boy from the picture" he said.

"YOU DIDNT SAVE ANYTHING! YOU RISKED THE LIFE OF MY RARE POKEMON WHILE ALEX DID ALL OF THE WORK!!!" Professor shouted, but calmed down seeing the boy, and took a seat back in his chair.

Alex sighed and sat back down. He was relived it was somewhat over.
The pokedex dinged again, and he could see the anger still in the Professor. The pokedex read: Person With Pokedex Approaching.

Alex then noticed the boy tht walked in. He was familiar - matter of fact, Alex saw him everyday, on one of the scientist desks, in a picture frame. He tried to figure out exactly who he was though.

The boy walked over to them, pokedex in hand.
"Hello." He said, somewhat shyly. He looked over at Zach and Alex. "Your the guys that saved me, right? I never got the chance to thank you properly for that."
He said.

"No no." Zach said. "It's fine."

"No," he said a little more direct. "Here," he reached into his bag and pulled out a box. He set it on the floor and opened it. Inside were 2 Pokemon eggs. Each on with labels.
Turtwig and totodile.
"My mom runs the day care, so we get lots of eggs. And most often the trainers don't have a need for those eggs, so we hold on to them." He looked over at Zach and Alex.
"Take your pick." He said.

Zach looked in the box and pulled out the Turtwig egg.
Then he looked at Alex.

Alex's eyes went wide.

"A-are you sure!?" Alex sputtered. He knew that those were each starters in the Sinnoh Region, and the Totodile was Johto he believed. Pretty rare pokemon.

Alex honestly thanked the boy and pulled out the Totodile egg.

"I really can't believe you are giving these to us, thank you, again." He told the boy.

Helioptile curiously leaned over Alex's shoulder and sniffed the egg.

The Professor lightly bowed to the boy from his chair.

"Thank you, do one of your relatives work here?" He asked.

"Uh, my dad does." Said the boy. "Actually, I also have a question."

Zach looked over at him curiously.
"What's the question?" He asked.

"Um, do you know about anything weird going on lately?" He asked.

Zach straitened up in his chair.
He looked over at Alex then back at the boy.
"Well, yes." Zach said, then he explained the whole situation with those Q guys, then the whole thing at the lab.

The kid didn't seem so surprised when Zach explained it all. Its like that was what he expected to hear. When Zach finished, the kid stood up.
"I'm going to assume your Zach then." He said.
Zach shifted in his chair a little bit.
"Yeah...." He said. "How did you know?...."

"My dad told me. He said a lot about this evil gang, Team Quake, and he said the have some kind of connection with your family. It was pure coincidence you've ran into them, but pretty soon they are going to realize who you are."

Zach didn't say anything. He wasn't sure what to say. These evil people who would stoop low enough to use their Pokemon against humans, some how had a commection with him.

"What kind of connection?" He asked. "And why does it matter if they know who I am?"

All of the sudden his Phone vibrated.
He pulled it out and on the screen was a text from his mom.

Get to the house. Fast. Its an emergancy.

Alex slightly inhaled air when the boy said they were connected to Zach.
He began to rethink everything differently about Zach.

Did Zach perhaps already know this? Did he just trick Macy and Alex so that he help these "Team Quake" guys?

Think about it. Alex thought to himself.

Maybe I didn't send the pokemon to the wrong address, maybe Zach interfered with the mailing system and stole them himself. Also, when they did encounter Doug and Mort stealing, why did Zach only use a harmless pokemon like Togepi against them? Was it all a stage act!? Was Zach helping them!?

Alex was snapped back into reality when Zach's phone vibrated. He saw a bit of worry across Zach's face, so Alex peered at the phone screen as well.

Get to the house. Fast. It's an emergency.
It read.

Ok, so maybe Zach wasn't so sure about what was going on. But Alex wasn't going to bring his theory up, because if he was wrong, Zach would probably explode for accusing him.

Alex started to feel worried as well. Though he only spoke to Zachs mom once, he was worried for a defenseless mother with no pokemon to protect her. He stood from his seat and placed the Totodile egg inside of his Gym Sack backpack, returned Helioptile into his PokeBall, and headed for the door.

As he did so, he took out Togekiss's PokeBall and threw it Infront of him, the majestic pokemon appearing. Alex hopped onto her back, and helped Zach get on too.

The Professor decided to stay there, he had things to handle and to help fix up with his other scientist.

"Zach, point out for Togekiss which direction your home is." Alex then looked down to the boy that had explained everything.

"Do you have any pokemon that can fly, so you can come with us?" He asked.

The boy opened his back and pulled out 3 pokeballs.
"My dad left these with me before he went to work today. He told me strange things were happening, and use these if I need them." He looked at them. "I'm not exactly sure what Pokemon are in these.

He sent out all three Pokemon at once.
Swinub, Mime Jr, and gibble.

" Well," Zach said. "Can this thing fit 3?" He asked.

Togekiss, annoyed, chirped, shaking the area Zach was sitting.

"Sorry about that, she likes to be referred as an individual, words like "thing, beast, vehicle" and stuff like that bothers her" Alex laughed, but he soon refocused on the serious situation.

"She can't ride 3 bodies, but if I remember, Mime Jr can levitate." He looked over and noticed the pokemon floating. "Ok good, now..."

Alex took PokeBall from his belt and made it larger. He pressed the center and Vivillon appeared.

"Ok Vivillon, use String Shot on him and Mime Jr."

Vivillon squeaked its name and strong durable string shot out on both of the boy's hands, and connected them to Mime Jr.'s small legs, and his own legs as well.

"Ok guys, both of you try to fly." He asked of the two pokemon.

Thankfully, the idea worked. Mime Jr. and Vivillon lifted up in the wrk, and the string was strong enough and the boy lifted as well, as he was connected by string to the two pokemon.

"Ok Togekiss we're ready!" Togekiss flew in the air and headed out forward along with Mime Jr and Vivillon.

"Ok which direction?" Alex asked Zach.

Zach pointed to the direction of his house.
"Just keep going that way!" He said.

-at his house-

Zach hoped of the togekiss a few seconds before it landed. He ran inside to find members of team quake and his mom tied to a chair.
"What the hell is going on?!" He yelled.
The men, 4 of them, turned to look and Zach.
They all threw out numels in unison.
"Here we go again..." Zach mumbled as he rolled his eyes and threw out his togetic.

Alex hopped from Togekiss when she landed. After returning Togekiss, he helped take off the strings from the boy.

He ran into the house with the boy and Vivillon. He noticed Zach's mother tied. He was in shock, and noticed Zach and Togetic facing 4 Numels.

The quake grunts had all of their Numels use flamethrower simotaneously. The flames bursted towards Togetic and Zach.

"Protect!" They heard Alex call out.

Vivillon appeared Infront of Zach and Togetic. It squealed, and a giant green energy field appeared in front of them and dispersed the flames.

"Bug Type...it's not very strong against fire. Ok, Thanks for your help Vivillon!" Alex said. He absorbed Vivillon back into its pokeball.

He then grabbed a Pokeball from his belt and threw it. "Ok Helioptile! Charge Beam!"

Helioptile soared from his pokeball, and electricity surrounded his body. Helioptile then shot the electric beam at a Numel.

Alex turned his head to the boy.

"Do any of your pokemon know how to battle? Our chances of winning will increase if it's 3 vs 4." Alex asked him.

The boy threw out the Pokemon.
"I'm sure my dad wouldn't have given me powerless Pokemon for protection." He said.

The odds were turned from 1 vs 4 to 5 vs 4.
Togetic, Mime Jr, pillow swine, gibble, and helopitile vs 4 numels.

Alex nodded. If he had his types correctly, piloswine would be the most useful.

"Ground type moves are more effective, if piloswine has any ground or rock moves, we should be good." Alex told the boy. "Helioptile Thundershock!"

The Helioptile shot lightning waves at a Numel. It didn't do any damage, but it messed with the pokemon's nervs, paralyzing it.

The boy looker at his Pokemon. Then he pulled out his pokedex and looked through it.

"Come on!" Zach yelled. "Not quite the time!" He then looked over at togetic.
"TOGETIC! MAGICAL LEAF!" He yelled. Than a huge purple gust blew out of nowhere with sharp knife like leafs slicing the Pokemon.
Because the move was a psykick move, not grass, it did some decent damage.

"Pillowswine!" Yelled the boy. "Uh,... Um, rock tomb!"
Then a huge pile of rocks shot out of the ground and piled on the numels, finishing them off.

The Team Quake people then ran out.

Alex was surprised.

"W-Whoah! You're dad...he left you a very strong pokemon." Totally forgetting the task at hand, Alex was drawn to the Piloswine and he began petting its head.

"I remember wanting a Mamoswine. They're so big, strong, and just breathe-taking. They're size always amazes m-" He snapped out of his train of thought.

"Sorry." Alex sputtered.

He ran over to Zachs mom. He tried untieing her, but the rope was pretty thick.

"Dang it, it's tough. Helioptile, please use Iron Tail." He asked his pokemon. He pulled the rope out as far as he could, and Helioptile's tail glowed and became steel. He sliced the rope apart and they fell, releasing his mother.

"Why were they after you, ma'am?" Alex asked, picking up the rope and throwing it to the side.

Zachs mom jumped from the chair, obviously happy to be free.
"Its a long story." She said, dusting herself off with her hands.

"We have a lot of time." Said Zach.

His mom looked over at Zach.
"Fine." She said, then looked over at Alex and the boy. "Can we have a moment?" She asked.
The boy looked over at Alex.

Alex had a sense of disappointment when his mom asked for privacy. He really wanted to figure this whole thing out, but he respected her wishes.

"Well...I-....I do want to figure out who these guys are, and what they wanted with the lab and it's research. But this does have to do with your family connections, so of course."

Helioptile hopped onto Alex's shoulder gym sack and Alex nodded to the boy, signaling they should let Zach and his mom speak alone. Alex lead the boy out the door, and he shut it behind them when they exited.

His mom walked him in to the living room, and pulled out a chair and sat down. Zach sat in the chair next to that one.

"Years ago," his mom began," In the Hoenn region, a boy stopped the evil team Magma from doing evil things. I'm sure you know that story. Well, years later, about the time me and your father were just young children, a group of people from the disbanded Team Magma discovered something amazing. A Pokemon that could alter existence. A Pokemon that could destroy galaxys without breaking a sweat. A pokemon- the Pokemon that created all. Basicly the god of all. And those people thought they could finally finish what they yearned to do for years. Create a better world.
So those people went strait to thier X- leader, Maxie, I think his name was, and told them of his great discovery. But Maxie had a change of heart when his plans first failed and told them he wanted nothing to do with it, so it was up to them to do it themselves.

So that small group created their own evil organization. Team Quake, I'm sure you've heard of it. Team Quake put their life and soul into trying to find out how to reach this said Pokemon. Then finally they found it. The Azure Flute. Its said that when one plays this flute a stairway to where the God resides will appear. But the flute needed to be played in some specific place in the Sinnoh region. But then a trainer named Lucas stopped them and saved the world from the wrath of that Pokemon.
And, believe it or not, that was your grandpa, my dad.
But when he passed, he gave the flute to me, and told me to protect it. But when me and your father caught wind of potential Team Quake members in Hoenn, we had to get out. Your father got the flute and sailed to Kanto, and I took you to Leando.
But it seems Team Quake had figured out where we are at least, and it shouldn't be long until they learn about your father's location."

Zach sat there silently until his mom stopped talking. He had so many questions, but didn't know what to ask first.
"But," he said, "what does that boys father have to do with all this?"

"Oh." She said. "I forgot to mention, that boy is your cousin, and his dad is your uncle."

"Why haven't I met him before?" He asked.

"He was just to far to make decent contact with." She said.

Then she and Zach got up. "What are we going to do now?" Zach asked.

His mom walked over to him.
"You seem to be turning into a fantastic trainer." She said, smiling. She looked him in the eyes. "Things are going to get worse, fast. What you need to do is train. Go through the region and its 8 gyms, and toughen up your Pokemon."

"I will." Zach said, and they both walked outside.

Alex was yet again admiring the boy's Piloswine. He was stroking the hair on its face when he heard the house door open. Alex immediately turned to see them.

What could they have been talking about... Alex thought. He had questions, quite a few - but he figured its best to just let it play out.

He approached Zach and his mom.

"S-so what's up..." Alex shyly asked. "Or- is it a secret. If it is I respect that." He said quickly, he didn't want them to get the idea he was a snoop.

"Just...do you have any sort of idea of what exactly is going on...?'

He glanced at his mom, and she shook her head slightly so that no one else saw it.
Not yet she whispered so silently.

Zach shook his head. "Its a family thing." He said. "But I will tell you we are going to need to stay clear of those Team Quake guys.

"Oh, alright." Alex simply replied.

But he could tell, that the way Zach had looked to his mom for an answer, something wasn't being said. Alex shifted a bit in his position.

What are they not telling me? He pondered in his mind.

He relaxed though. If they weren't telling him about it, it was most likely something he couldn't help - or at least not that big of an issue.

"They seem to have a lot of members though. In the lab, there's always talk of these thugs that have been breaking into other labs, Pokemarts, Centres, and other buildings. I'm sure we can always avoid them, and if not fend them off if needed."

Alex then looked to the boy.

"I'm sorry, I never had the chance to ask your name?"

"Edward." He replied. "Now, I'm probably going to have to get home now, but" he took a phone out his pocket. "Let me have your guys number, and I'll give you mine. Let's keep I'm touch in case anything happens.

After they exchanged numbers, Zach and Alex headed off. But Edward stayed back for a second.
" Have you heard from Uncle lately?" He asked.

"No," said Zach's mom. "I'm starting to worry. My husband has never gone this long without calling...."

Macy ran through the hallway, but it seemed to become smaller and smaller the farther she went. She knew she had to get away, but she didn't even know what she was running from. Suddenly she tripped. Her pursuer easily caught up then, and Macy found a giant black Q was running towards her. She looked down at herself helplessly, only to find that her hands were blurred and deformed. She noticed that she also had a mermaid tail and-

Macy woke up in a hospital bed gasping. A nurse with wide eyes, made to seem even larger by a pair of thick, round glasses, blinked several times at her. Macy realized that the nurse was holding her wrist down and saw a dark black band that had been cracked open around it.

"What... happened?" Macy finally managed to stutter. The nurse gave a nervous smile. "This nasty black band was messing with your brainwaves. You've been unconscious most of the day." She spoke in such a quiet, nonchalant voice that it took Macy a minute to realize the severity of what had happened.

"Most of the day?!" She shrieked. "What about Zach and Alex? Please tell me they are okay!" The nurse shifted uncomfortably and looked at her feet. "The other patient and the boy that was with you two left earlier," she explained. "The other patient hadn't been checked out and was in no condition to leave. There will be paperwork..."

As the nurse trailed off into thoughts about paperwork, Macy's shot in every direction at once. Why had Zach and Alex left? Where did they go? Are they okay? She was so concerned about the situation that it was several minutes before she noticed Meowth curled up on Zach's bed.

"How did he get here!" She exclaimed, pointing at the sleeping cat Pokemon. The nurse sighed. "No one is sure how he got into the hospital, but we found him scratching at the door. Violently. He was only let in by accident. After that he paced around your bed until he seemed satisfied with your care, then he ate your lunch and fell asleep. They'll probably make me do paperwork for that, too..."

"Where did Zach and Alex go?" Macy asked, more forcefully this time. The nurse seemed to get easily distracted by the inevitability of paperwork. "Our security cameras caught then saying something about Route 4," the nurse replied. She sat up, exposing a name tag that read "Laurie".

"Thank you, Laurie!" Macy yelled as she jumped out if bed. She picked upMeowth and bolted for the door. Laurie groaned, but didn't try to stop them. "You people want me to have paperwork, don't you."

-------------------

Outside the hospital, Macy dashed frantically towards what she thought was Route 4. There's no way you'll get there today, said the nagging voice inside her head. She pushed it away and kept running.

She was pretty sure she had been going in the wrong direction for thirty minutes when a red light flashed. Dratini appeared on the road in front of her, looking annoyed. It angrily gestured its head fins at her. It didn't make sound, yet somehow it communicated "grab on" perfectly.

Macy awkwardly shifted Meiwth from her arms to the ground. It had miraculously managed to sleep for half an hour while being carried by a running person. She quietly pressed the button in its Pokeball and returned it. Hopefully it wouldn't notice for a while.

Macy grabbed Dratini's fins. Almost immediately the Pokemon took off, and with extremely surprising speed. No wonder no one discovered them for so long, Macy thought while trying to to fall off or puke. Within minutes Dratini stopped, and Macy found herself in front of the Lab again. She frowned at Dratini. "This is not Route 4"

Zach walked up to the lab, Alex walking beside him. The thoughts of what his mom said were still fresh in his head. It was a lot to handle.
Then Zach noticed Macy there with her Dratini.
"Macy!" Zach yelled. "Long time no see!" He ran up to her. "My god you missed a lot."
Then his Togetic jumped out of her pokeball and walked up to Macy.
Then Zach started to explain all that happened when they left the hospital.
"... So then Edward stayed back for a little while with my mom and me and Alex decided to come back here."

Macy stroked Togetic's head, smiling. "We probably gave that poor nurse a boatload of paperwork, but I'm glad you were able to find out more." To be honest, it bothered her that they left without leaving a note or anything, but then again they were the only ones who really had anything to do with the incident at the lab. She was just tagging along.

(( Did Zach tell Macy everything or leave out the part about Team Quake and his family and Alex being his cousin? ))

((Macy knows only what Alex knows, and no more.))

Zach starter walking to the door of the lab. He needed to fill the professor in on what happened, except what his mom told him. Or did he already know... Zach thought as he walked inside the lab.