• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
I'm waiting for my dad to look at this Paint X thing on the app store, but he's been blowing it off for like 3 days now!! RAAAGGGEEE!!!

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Anyone could be called a sir, like anyone can be called dude.

As for my thoughts- I hate the dentist. They are very cruel people. All of them show no sympathy.

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
Someone hasn't watched 'The Iron Giant'.
tumblr_m77dvurxdn1qh33kso1_r1_500_by_steelmineral-d7y74o3.gif

tumblr_m77dvurxdn1qh33kso2_500_by_steelmineral-d7y74nu.gif

tumblr_m77dvurxdn1qh33kso3_500_by_steelmineral-d7y74nf.gif

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
So I was breeding Chinchou and I finally, after hatching about 200+ eggs, got a 5IV one that suited my needs (I didn't need speed but this one had speed as an extra IV, so that was nice). I went back to the daycare and removed the parents before going around hatching the rest of their eggs, and most of the other offspring were sub-par.

Then, it happened.

The last egg hatched, and, not expecting much, I took her to the IV checker in Kiloude City. She told me that my Chinchou had outstanding stats, which didn't surprise me much since all her siblings did as well. The list of stats came after, and I couldn't believe my eyes. I had to check again, and again to make sure it was real. I really couldn't believe it.

Without meaning to, I just bred my first 6IV Pokemon. I just got a 6IV little Chinchou from two parents with 4 IVs each. It wasn't impossible, but I really wasn't trying to get 6IVs. But it happened, and I'm keeping this little girl because she's such a nice prize after several weeks of breeding for my team. ♥

I'm naming her Candela and she's going to have all my love eee~

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
On the subject of super good luck, like Kyubey was talking about, I was trading something to Diantha for her Ralts, and I check her stats. it had 12 Special Attack, which is pretty good for a level 5. But then I check it's nature -

Modest. And I was like, "FUCK YEAH! I'M SUPER TRAINING THIS ONE ALL NIGHT!"
Wasn't the best of ideas because I have a soccer game in an hour.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
On the subject of super good luck, like Kyubey was talking about, I was trading something to Diantha for her Ralts, and I check her stats. it had 12 Special Attack, which is pretty good for a level 5. But then I check it's nature -

Modest. And I was like, "FUCK YEAH! I'M SUPER TRAINING THIS ONE ALL NIGHT!"
Wasn't the best of ideas because I have a soccer game in an hour.
That... isn't luck :p That Ralts is pre-set to be Modest and have 2 full IV stats, including Sp. Atk.

Ugh, I Have To Learn The First 2 Verses Of The Star Spangled Banner By Tuesday! But I Don't Even Now When The Second Verse Ends! >_< (It's Not Like I'll Be With My Friends Cause There Low Pitched And I'm High Pitched ;_;)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
My nature is being contrary again. I want September to end because I'm in a very Halloween mood right now which isn't surprising, Halloween is my favorite holiday! ♥ Problem is, I have a lot of stuff to do before October even starts so I need the remaining 22 days of September to drag on so I can get shit done. I feel as though what little sanity I have is about to be ripped apart in anticipation and reluctance... @.@

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Why Are You Capitalizing Every Single Word?

Good grief, I'm surrounded by goddamn Kanayas. Although with that color-clashing catastrophe it'd be more of an Americanaya. >>

It's hot and cold, and if this crazy weather keeps up, I'm bound to get sick. I'm not the sickly type, but I always get really sick at least once per year and it has yet to happen.

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
Alright, let me get this straight.
I beat Pokémon Y without losing a single battle. My team was Infernape, Staraptor, and Absol, all 78 at the time.
About a month later, after battling Serena every day since, I got the stone for Mega Absol and now my Absol is 84, Infernape is 82, and Staraptor is 83. The only other ways for me to train are A, the Elite Four, or B, Victory Road. Considering the fact that you can only battle Serena once per day, it leaves me with those two options. I haven't caught Zygarde yet, so I could go through the Terminus Cave and fight him. (I plan to use my Master Ball on him anyway.) Does anyone know any other good training spots? And no, not the Battle Maison because every Pokémon there is set to level 50 and you can't gain EXP. I could try going to the Safari Zone, or do some transferring, to try to fill up the dex, but that might take me a half a year maybe.
I have nothing else to do after the battle with Serena and just wanted some ideas for what to do. Thanks :)

I've had Tales of Xillia for about a year now and I barely finished the 1st chapter. But then again, i've been pushing that game away due to school. I played the game over the weekend and I gotta return to it, it's starting to get fun now. Better leveling grinding in that game than Hyperdimension.

why has it been raining everyday but the behavior is odd. i get a thunderstorm for about 15-60 minutes then its sunny most of the day, then around 2:00 pm it rains again then clears up at around 4:00 (the actual rain last for my estimated guess of 30-45 minutes, then its cloudy for the remaining time). also the rain is INSANE (the droplets fall hard and are large. almost everywhere i walked today was either wet or a massive puddle of a sort) and i think im getting a small sample of hurricane effects. cant it just rain or be sunny the whole day then possibly clear up or cloud in at night. when it happens at day it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable (its possibly on how much i hate sunday and i think only once or twice in my life its been cloudy the WHOLE DAY, and the rain this week reminds me of that). i like how its been raining though as i absolutely love cloudy or rainy weather, but only if it lasts the whole day. now besides teleportation and time traveling, i wish i had the power to control weather.

why has it been raining everyday but the behavior is odd. i get a thunderstorm for about 15-60 minutes then its sunny most of the day, then around 2:00 pm it rains again then clears up at around 4:00 (the actual rain last for my estimated guess of 30-45 minutes, then its cloudy for the remaining time). also the rain is INSANE (the droplets fall hard and are large. almost everywhere i walked today was either wet or a massive puddle of a sort) and i think im getting a small sample of hurricane effects. cant it just rain or be sunny the whole day then possibly clear up or cloud in at night. when it happens at day it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable (its possibly on how much i hate sunday and i think only once or twice in my life its been cloudy the WHOLE DAY, and the rain this week reminds me of that). i like how its been raining though as i absolutely love cloudy or rainy weather, but only if it lasts the whole day. now besides teleportation and time traveling, i wish i had the power to control weather.
Hot damn, you too??? It's been the same here, weather wise. Starts raining, gets cold, stops raining, sun comes out, gets hot, rains again, repeat. It's ridiculous!

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
I'm very happy~! I got a letter from the GHA today with my reference
number and my dad insisted that I keep the DVD of one of my favourite
movies, Leon, after watching it with him. I'm so grateful! ♥

P.S// Correction! We need over 9,000 posts.

Last edited: