• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

I might try to get some different patterns of Vivillon over GTS today. I want a Polar Pattern so very much, so pretty :') Maybe someone will be uber kind and give me the Pokeball design (super wishful thinking!) xD

Hmm I can give you one I worked so hard on getting it. Ps it was an event but I missed it and it's shiny ^^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
My 3 top used sprite bases:

-DPP Lass
-DPP Parasol Lady
-Mira

Runner up: DPP Aroma Lady's head is used quite a lot as well

I swear I'm actually trying to spread out though!

pokemon-xy-fancypatternvivillon-169.jpg

Can anyone guess what is being distributed on Wi-Fi right now? (It has the moves Gust, Light Screen, Struggle Bug, and Hold Hands. Level 12, female.)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
How many times do I have to tell you people to stop with the conversational SPAM in this thread?

Especially you, Luxray901. Yelling out one word does NOT a quality post make. Jegus frelling eff. I look away for a few minutes to write an RP post and the whole damn place goes to the dogs. <<

Oh my, I somehow seem to have got myself a date on the 12th, little bit surprising I must say but I guess it's nice someone has taken an interest in me.

Also really psyched about my battle in the monotype tournament. Hope I can somehow snag a second win but I doubt it seeming though I have 0 experience at competitive battling.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
YES!
Secret Bases are confirmed guys! I'm so excited, they were one of my favorite features in Gen 3. And they're even improving on it, too! According to the website (http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/the-secret-is-out-on-super-secret-bases/), you can now share your bases with other people through Streetpass and QR codes. And you can make it into basically your own personal gym! There are some other cool features too, like the Capture the Flag system from Gen 4's Underground, and what seems to be an equivalent to O-Powers. I'm so excited for this! ^w^

Secret bases had been unofficially confirmed before one of the little hole in the walls was in one of the earlier trailers or screenshots or something but the streetpass and QR codes sound nice.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Secret bases had been unofficially confirmed before one of the little hole in the walls was in one of the earlier trailers or screenshots or something but the streetpass and QR codes sound nice.
Yeah, i saw that, so i knew it was coming. But I'm glad it was confirmed. I'm gonna have a lot of fun making mine!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Today is going to be a room-cleaning sort of day. Humbug. Although, the postman arrived with something amazing to make the day a little better...

20140709_114305.jpg
BIZNIS UNIKITTY from the Lego Movie ♥
Biznis Biznis Biznis Numbers~

Well I found out today that my internet subscription is getting cancelled and will therefore be without internet after the 24th. I'm hoping that it's happening as a switch to another provider because a large part of my life revolves around the internet

Something to think about: Everyone is in the background of hundreds, if not thousands, or photos. A family of four visiting a city at the same time as me or you could snap a photo while one of us reads a sign or simply strolls down the street looking for a good place to shop or eat. On a vacation at Disney World? You and many other people, some of which could pose in front of signs of buildings as you or I walk obliviously by behind them, when SNAP! Your being becomes a part or their photograph. Every individual is a small, insignificant part of countless photos over the years.

I realize that this might not be perfect grammar, but I have never quite mastered the "me and *blank*" and the "*blank* and I" stuff. Forgive me.

Metagross not getting skill swap is killing me. Why? It has the ability Light Metal. Still don't get it? Fine, let me explain...
An Aggron can have the ability Heavy Metal and a stabed Heavy Slam. This can also be made even better if used alongside a Metagross with the ability Light Metal and holding a float stone, knowing Trick and Skill Swap. But it can't! Oh well, Anylictac Zoom Lens isn't a bad second choice...(it is)

I still don't get it unless you're trying to take Aggron down or prevent it from using Heavy Slam (which could easily be done with Earthquake). Not to mention it doesn't even have analytic as an ability

Also 100th post

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
corocoro8145.jpg

corocoro8146.jpg

corocoro8144th.jpg
So, the rest of the CoroCoro leaks have shown up. It shows, different Pikachu? I don't really get them, but they're freaking adorable. It confirms Contests and Pokemon-Amie are back. Brawly got redesign and so did the Pokedex. (That Pokedex is the best thing ever TwT)

The different Pikachu look adorable and maybe it hints to being able to dress up Pokemon or something

Also I love Brawly's design, he still looks as cute as ever :3

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
The different Pikachu actually have names i forgot to mention. From the top to bottom, it's Hard Rock Pikachu, Madame Pikachu, Idol Pikachu, Doctor Pikachu, and Masked Pikachu.

I still don't get it unless you're trying to take Aggron down or prevent it from using Heavy Slam (which could easily be done with Earthquake). Not to mention it doesn't even have analytic as an ability

Also 100th post
The strategy is to use Metagross to give the weightlessness to an opponent, then switch to Aggron to deliver finishing blow, possibly after Metagross sets up a Trick Room. And the Anylictic strat is for Magnazone/Beheem, I wasn't trying to acknowledge the weight strat. XD

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
Maybe they're like Eeveelutions and when they get a new look, the gain a new type. Or maybe they're making a Pikachu for each gym leader and E4 member so that everyone gets a Pikachu. Or maybe they're just supposed to make him look cool, kinda like Furfrou.

So yeah never mentioned this but my date on Saturday was pretty rude to the point that I had to walk out on her. Normally I'd feel bad but I was just glad to be going home