• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I seriously know the feeling, RMA. Maybe you just need some time to recharge, or some new sources of inspiration and stuff - it'll come back to you. ^^

On a side note, I'm rewatching A:TLA and god damnit, The Tale of Iroh ALWAYS punches me in the feels.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
The story of Smogon vs Swagger:

Once upon a time Swagger was a good and popular move.

jack-swagger_3-924497-1537352-1701363.jpg

but then...

SwagPlay_zps45cd1e1f.jpg

jr91xu.gif

Which led to:

BanSwag_zpse666b2ad.jpg

vlcsnap-2010-05-21-18h39m26s51.png

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Some Pokémon - such as Magnemite and Beldum - evolve when multiples of their species join together and become a whole that may be different than the sum of its parts.

Bear in mind, however, that this does not work for most species - the last person who attempted to form a molecular bond between two Axew, for example, ended up with compound Fraxures.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I done goofed. I registered myself for Otakon today since they're putting a cap on the number of attendees this year so I wanted to get in as early as possible. I was going to register my brother along with me but I couldn't figure out how to add a second person so I told him to make sure he registered himself. He registered both of us because he knew how to add a second person. So now I have two registrations which are nonrefundable and nontransferable all because of a miscommunication. I've contacted the Otakon committee hoping to resolve this without being out $70. :|

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
My medication finally came in, after being sent to no fewer than three incorrect pharmacies...that is some goddamn amazing competence in the medical field right there <<
Better late than never though, I suppose. These coming months are gonna be quite the interesting journey, but, so long as my family's got my back, I have no reason to think I can't come out of this whole ordeal in one piece, and hopefully as a better, happier person. Small steps, and all that sorta thing...

After 5 months, I finally beat the main story in my Y game and became the champion. I already banked all of my pokémon and reset my game to help me with something in my X game, but I'm considering starting over again and try my first ever Nuzlocke challenge. I was usually against them before, but after seeing Ky-nim's Myth's of Unova comic, I'm really considering giving them a try

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'd forgotten what it feels like to have to go to work when it's sunny outside and vaguely warm. Bad feeling is bad :(

Oh well, I shall just have to enjoy the walk there :D

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Just to remind everyone that no-one is safe in the new season of Game of Thrones:

Slurpuff_zpsb3d79adb.jpg

Suffer the might of Malkorok.

Last edited:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Going back to college after break is over~ So excited for all the learning I have to do and seeing my friends again! :D

Though I will miss home. Sob.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
"I wasn’t expecting an actual scientific explanation."

*bursts in wearing a red lab coat accompanied by two others in similar lab coats, musical sting*

NOBODY EXPECTS THE ACTUAL SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION! Our chief weapon is evidence… Evidence and experimentation, experimentation and evidence… Our TWO chief weapons are evidence and experimentation and refuting alternative hypotheses- Our THREE weapons are evidence, experimentation, refuting alternative hypotheses and a meticulous peer-review process…. Our FOUR chief weapons- no. AMONGST our weapons are- AMONGST our weaponry are such elements as evidence, experimen- I’ll come in again.”

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Today is April 1st and I love messing with people. I could say anything at all and there would always be three possibilities to what I'm saying. Am I telling the truth no strings attached? Is what I'm saying a big fat lie and believing me is the joke? Or is the joke you not believing me when I tell the truth because today is April Fools and what I'm saying sounds too ridiculous anyway? Now that I've made you think and suspect everything that comes out of my mouth today, you have played right into my hands! ;D

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
So I finally now own Frozen on DVD (The nice, happy Disney movie, not the film about three people trapped on a ski-lift who suffer a terrible fate!) so I'm pretty excited to finally get to watch it this evening. I shall quest downstairs for a cup of tea and nibbles and then I shall enjoy to my hearts content :')

So I finally now own Frozen on DVD (The nice, happy Disney movie, not the film about three people trapped on a ski-lift who suffer a terrible fate!) so I'm pretty excited to finally get to watch it this evening. I shall quest downstairs for a cup of tea and nibbles and then I shall enjoy to my hearts content :')
I didn't know there was another Frozen movie

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Very excited to be seeing Captain America: The Winter Soldier tonight but somewhat wishing that we weren't seeing it at 12:15 AM when I've been awake since shortly after 5 AM... At least I managed to nap an hour earlier this afternoon. :'D

But tiredness aside, tonight should be fun! I loved the first Captain America movie and I'm expecting (hoping) that this one is just as great. :)

Edit: Yup. Just as awesome, if not better than the original. We ignore the fact that if not for napping I'd have almost been awake 24 hours straight now (lolo why am I on Pokecharms instead of sleeping, I don't know). I regret nothing. :up:

Last edited:
you know you've procrastinated too much when you've created a psuedo religion/macro layered multiverse for an imaginary world with several complicated layered realms in the course of 2 hours instead of writing an article that would take 10 minutes to write

ALSO I WANT TO SEE CAPTAIN AMERICA BUT NOBODY WANTS TO GO WITH ME ;A;

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I don't know why I find this image so funny:

WM30_Photo_375.jpg

It just radiates "I hate life, I hate the world I live in and everything on it, and I refuse to leave this spot. If anyone tries to make me move, they will die."

Last edited:

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
Why can't I stop cracking up at this?
masthead_fanservice2.jpg
Maybe because Kyogre is just adorably sitting there with a chicken wing on is head with Rayquaza and Groudon looking at him like "WTF?"

Last edited:

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Why can't I stop cracking up at this?
masthead_fanservice2.jpg
Maybe because Kyogre is just adorably sitting there with a chicken wing on is head with Rayquaza and Groudon looking at him like "WTF?"
I think it's more like Rayquaza and Groudon are having a conversation while Kyogre succeeds at being adorable.

Also Smash Direct was AMAZING :love:

Apologies for being gone so long without warning. I'm just popping in, and then I'll be gone for a little while longer.

As far as the World's Longest Thread goes(and if it ever opens again), maybe we can stop the post-claiming? It seems as though it just causes unnecessary drama and conflict.

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
I took a quick look over there to see what was going on and found out @Gliscario39 was making a huge drama scene over stealing your post. Not my fault you didn't get it, I'm not the one to look at here.
but just watch this.
It's funny and will make all the sad thoughts go away, trust me.
Even if you're not a Minecraft fan, you'll enjoy this.

I think I have a subconscious fear of my past World Civ teacher. The last two nights I had nightmares about his tests. Night one, I was in 3rd grade and he came in to substitute, then he called me out, me being 8 years old, for not being able to spell "bourgeoisie". Sad thing is, this actually happened in class one day and I felt so humiliated. Second night, I was just going to the rest room and suddenly I turned around and AHA DENVER ITS TIME TO TAKE THE TEST. The entire freaking class was in the restroom. I had to take an essay test in the men's restroom. On napkins. Why napkins? Why? You aren't meant to be written on like paper! ;A;

Also Greninja joining the fray is pretty awesome~ That trailer with Charizard coming in too just made me ridiculously giddy! Also the part with substitute just made me laugh too hard.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator

The thing the audio was blatantly stolen from, in case you people haven't aren't aware.

This thread has been derailed to death and back with all these videos and pictures and conversational posts. Does no one think anymore to have thoughts of the moment? xD

Edit: Okay, since you derps don't seem to get it. Stop spamming videos. This isn't what this thread is for.

Last edited: