• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

99EmagEht needs a hug. He feels angry. Please don't kill people.

I forgot to watch that Pudsey Bear show last night! How could I?! WHY??!
Ahem. I just discovered that Pringles are German and made by Jamaican Eevees. What the hell. How does an Eevee make a Pringle? That is what you ask then I say: "Simple. They grind up Pinecos and Jynx hair to make... CHRISTMAS CALENDARS!!"

Yeah database, you're too much slow(poke).

And I agree with the now Double Frenzy (previously known as Doubled): How can someone so smart do something so stupid! Everyone that watches TV knows that she is going step-by-step the way to ruin. One day she'll regret it. I only mentioned that to prove that everyone's doomed: or you're a airhead, or you're gonna become one in the exact moment you shouldn't.
(I know that this is not true: some people escape doom, some people not. But she was so smart and acted so stupidly, only so that she could party. This enrages me, not only by the above mentioned, but by the fact that school is so extremely hard to me, and to someone like her, school is easy but she won't study. This only proves I'm right: being inteligent is learning a lot in books; being smart is learning by simple using your mind).

I didn't notice that! I bought sonic colours (DS) today and a bottle of aftershave that cost £20 i'll have to keep spending to a minimum from now on!

GUESS. WHAT.

TIME'S UP.

I GOT INTO ALL STATE CHORUS. REJOICE! ;D
So, I'm going to Tampa in January. To siiiiiiiiiiing~~~~ Yeah, it's totally awesome.

IN OTHER NEWS: Movies, tonight, I WILL GO TO THEM. And see the Deathly Hallows, nyeeahh~~~~

I just realized how dramatic I'm being. Eh, whateva. Drama is my thing.

*END SIMULATION*

Last edited by a moderator:
*Blazi Crows with success, before getting belted by a juggling baton.

Defeated Guard Armor, getting rear end handed to me by Trickmaster. I need to kick donald for the starting fire spell.

Today im off to a pub to get pissed for sunday dinner and a few WKDs but y'know I have to do something whilst my girlfriend is out on the town with MY money!

I've just had an interesting conversation with Linky and watched horrible histories and drink more beer~!
I miss my friends Jack and Vanessa, they were so funny! Vanessa is a holiday rep so im sure ill see her on my travels to various places. Jack is a bartender. He had a temper though i'll definately see him again in may though.

I just got Disturbed's new album, Asylum. And guess what it has? A cover of I Still Haven't Found What I'm Frickin Looking For. EEEPPPIIICCC. FANGAAAAAAAASSSSSSSMMMMMMM!!!!!!! Owa-a-a-a~

Well, my family sucks. I'm practucally in the middle of crossfire between my mom and sister, and with my dad taking my sister's side, my mother is just losing it D:

However, the Renaissance fair was fun :) I got hugged by the "town hugger". He asked if I felt manly hugging a man in a dress <_< I got a couple of swords, one, oddly enough, was a Japanese katana, and another was a wooden one hand guard blade. I also got a souvenier bottle :D And I have now decided I want to be a jouster one day. They's combined Jousting with fencing and WWE wrestling. AWESOME 8D

aLSO (CRAP, CAPS LOCK ON), Sonic Colorsssssssss!!!! 8D I'm getting it today! My life has been momentarily completed, which will soon be open again to the next high speed adventure with bright lights and, er, high speed XD

Oh, and I'm trying to do a bunch of stuff, as since I'm out for THanksgiving, I'm at dad's, soooo, no good internet D8......kthanksbai :D

I know I should be playing soul silver but I just can't stop playing sonic colors! Pokemon is more important than anything right?

I like trains, mudkips and turtles!

That should be about it for now~ DAMN YOU SEGA!!!

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
CornetteFace.jpg

...what? This was my thought of the moment - seriously.

Weeds said:
There should be a Pokecharms Facebook group. I don't know why really. It'd just be awesome.

Seconded. Apart from that it'd be good publicy, it'd help bring the Charmsians together in a way beyond PokeCharms and its chat.

Also I had only three hours of school today, lovely~

...There is a snow warning tomorrow. Yay for cycling six kilometres trough a snowstorm in the morning >_<

Sem also said he isn't your friend and we were talking about you... some pretty interesting thing were said like when Sem compared me to a dog...
ILUMagpie!
Just needed to clear that and now *drum roll* I am playing on pokemon mystery dungeon even though I don't really want to but I just can't stop playing. Get Paul Mcenna the hell out of my life! NOW! (5 points for anyone who knows who Paul Mcenna is and I spelt his name wrong so that is even more of a challenge! Also Linkachu please go on chat!)
ILU Everyone, especially Magpie!

Love from Luke xxx

We already had this chat Sem! DON'T PICK ON KATIE! Katie is a good friend anyway and she is the third funniest person on charms behind Alex and Stel!
I'm guessing i'm kind of acting like a dog again aren't I? WOOF!

Just discovered how the EV system works, and decided: when I get Pokémon Platinum, and when Riley gives that Riolu egg to me, I walk with it until it hatches, then put it into the boxes, and buy 10 Hp Up, 10 Protein, 5 Iron, 10 Calcium, 6 Zinc and 10 Carbos, and use them on the Riolu, making him very powerful (also, since he would need to level up to his stats increase with the EVs adquired, I would use a Rare Candy after all those items). I would artificially make a Pokémon strong (for it's level). I know, I know, the strategies I come up with makes me look so evil... :'( ... I'm doing my pokémon eat drugs to get him powerful :'(. Hapilly, vitamins does not decrease the pokémon friendship like berries and herbs do to a pokémon that doesn't like their flavor.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Aw thanks Red. And I will pick on Katie all I like. GTFO, Luke, your Princess is in another castle >=D

I hate you! >:( Plus I want Mags to be my princess not Linky but Mags is so awesome she dosen't get picked on! ILU Magpie!

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
[me=Sir Red]considers putting Mapgie into witness protection or something... O.o;;[/me]

Anywho~ break is super nice to be on. Don't have to go back to Uni till after the New Year. :3

I actually said that... Oops um okay... ILU Linkachu! Is that better?
I can't wait for im a celeb that show is so fricking awesome! Gillian FTW!

I wish someone would play the Kingdom Hearts Role Play I started in the General Role Play category. Thank god this topic exist, otherwise this would be spam.

I'm uhh..wanting to murder a creeper. Smiling because I feel purposeful, finally.

Also, laughing because I WAS going to join that Kingdom Hearts RP, but run-on sentences make me very very very very distraught like when kittens get run over and when creepers creep at my friends, and they're color blind because the dog ate their homework and there's no way in hell they can get to the bus stop on time with their sea salt ice cream and no one knows what to do.

snetonobre said:
Just discovered how the EV system works, and decided: when I get Pokémon Platinum, and when Riley gives that Riolu egg to me, I walk with it until it hatches, then put it into the boxes, and buy 10 Hp Up, 10 Protein, 5 Iron, 10 Calcium, 6 Zinc and 10 Carbos, and use them on the Riolu, making him very powerful (also, since he would need to level up to his stats increase with the EVs adquired, I would use a Rare Candy after all those items). I would artificially make a Pokémon strong (for it's level). I know, I know, the strategies I come up with makes me look so evil... :'( ... I'm doing my pokémon eat drugs to get him powerful :'(. Hapilly, vitamins does not decrease the pokémon friendship like berries and herbs do to a pokémon that doesn't like their flavor.

TL;DR

Anyway... I was a werewolf five times last night AND IT WAS THE AWESOMEST THING EVER. It was a Mafia game, where there is the Mafia, and Inspector, a Bodyguard, Villagers, a Spy, a Mayor, and the occasional werewolf. And a Hooker. The Hooker tried to rape me when I was a werewolf, and I killed him/her.
Anyway, one of my friends was playing and he said "I bet he enjoyed being werewolf, the little emo freak." Exact quote. He has no idea how right he is.

And now I'm twitching because the full moon is out tonight and ahaha, I'm gona have some fuuun~~~~

*END SIMULATION*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
*dies at her desk*

1 hour and 40 minutes. Then I'm off. Then I can go home. Then I can sleep the afternoon away~

I'm faaaaaading. My body isn't built for insomnia. LOLZ. I feel like a zombie. Brains? But my lunch isn't sitting well...

Someone said I looked a little "grey" today, and I just laughed. I guess lack of sleep shows? I was also snapped at by my pregnant co-worker today. All I can do is laugh that one off. FEAR THE PREGNANT LADIES! :X

I want a pillow.

OH, hey! Now it's only 1 hour and a half until I can go home. :'D

Edit: Lol, I can't spell.