• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Note to self-Never Ever Go Somewhere In the cold without a back up heater.
I'll be in Central Park for a couple of hours with my friends, and I can't stand the cold. So I'm trying to put everything that I have (mostly heat thermal stuff), and hope all goes well.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
@theclownfish when people stop being jerks.

Also my feet are tired as fuck from these past three days. Epcot Thursday, Wedding (and showing off MAD DANCE MOVES) Friday, and Magic Kingdom today. However, I did get some nice loot in the form of a Helioptile plush, a Pokemon XY Pokedex guidebook, some candies, and a Christmas Minnie plush. In addition, I rode Splash Mountain and Space Mountain twice each, which was SO worth it. Like, I would totally ride Space Mountain at least five times if it wasn't for the fact that my feet just refuse to cooperate anymore.

Overall, a GREAT vacation, especially since the last day was almost completely parent-less.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Ah, I remember Disney World. Epcot was amazing (Japan Section~♥), and since I was there on school business our class got to ride Space Mountain with the lights on. Let me just say, after doing that you'll NEVER want to raise your hands. @.@ Everything there is great, I wish I could go again.

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
@theclownfish when people stop being jerks.

Also my feet are tired as fuck from these past three days. Epcot Thursday, Wedding (and showing off MAD DANCE MOVES) Friday, and Magic Kingdom today. However, I did get some nice loot in the form of a Helioptile plush, a Pokemon XY Pokedex guidebook, some candies, and a Christmas Minnie plush. In addition, I rode Splash Mountain and Space Mountain twice each, which was SO worth it. Like, I would totally ride Space Mountain at least five times if it wasn't for the fact that my feet just refuse to cooperate anymore.

Overall, a GREAT vacation, especially since the last day was almost completely parent-less.
Ah, I remember Disney World. Epcot was amazing (Japan Section~♥), and since I was there on school business our class got to ride Space Mountain with the lights on. Let me just say, after doing that you'll NEVER want to raise your hands. @.@ Everything there is great, I wish I could go again.

(This happened when I was 9 so it's not entirely accurate.)When I went, we went to Epcot, but only hit Germany and Spaceship Earth. We were all over the place, Go-Karts, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, in the pool (where I got raccoon eyes because my goggles were so tight), and in our hotel called "Dude Crush" (DAT NAME THO). And Space Mountain, easily the most terrifying roller coaster I've been on. I recall people actually CLAPPING on the ride, with their hands OVER THEIR HEAD. I just went under my cart and hid in a ball. But it was super fun nonetheless. I did unfortunately get sick one day and had to miss out on going through the rest of Magic Kingdom. ;_;

But it was fucking awesome. :up: Too bad I could only be there for a week... >=O

But I still liked it more than Canada. (Sorry @Linkachu, Niagara Falls Canada side was still pretty cool ;))

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Who plays music loudly at 3am? Only my neighbors. Ugh, one day I'm going to get revenge,but somehow.
I literally woke up to Queens "We are the champions".It's either I get soundproofing, or I complain as usual.

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
I feel like I'm the only person on the WHOLE PLANET that didn't know about Mewtwo for SSB4 until today. Please excuse my super over excitement for him.

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT HE'S ACTUALLY COMING BACK!!!

Who plays music loudly at 3am? Only my neighbors. Ugh, one day I'm going to get revenge,but somehow.
I literally woke up to Queens "We are the champions".It's either I get soundproofing, or I complain as usual.

the neighbors at the back always do it but its when im doing my work usually and whats worse is they play shitty pop music
and my other neighbors always take the trash out and talk at 10:00 pm

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
I feel you bruh. I woke up at 4 this morning to "Sexy Bitch" like what?
the neighbors at the back always do it but its when im doing my work usually and whats worse is they play shitty pop music
What if I was you guys' neighbor and play DragonForce at 3:30 in the morning? (Hey, at least it's good music.)
Another reason why I love Chicopee, no annoying neighbors. :D
Edit: Do you even grammar?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Twisted ankle, meaning I'm pretty much stuck in my room. I'm also really cold since it's really hard to climb into my bed and cuddle with the blankets(I need a ladder, basically, since I can fit my whole desk underneath it). Oh, and did I mention hungry? I haven't eaten since breakfast, which was just leftover Disney sweets. :<

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
Why don't you just stay in your bed all the time and have a TV table next to it so you can eat? And tissues and a trash can, all the bare necessities. Including your 3DS.

Only time you need to get up is if you need to use the bathroom, so that ladder could be useful.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Why don't you just stay in your bed all the time and have a TV table next to it so you can eat? And tissues and a trash can, all the bare necessities. Including your 3DS.

Only time you need to get up is if you need to use the bathroom, so that ladder could be useful.
My bed is far too high up for that, and I don't have a 3DS. Plus I dislike TV :/

Am I the only one who has ever had the urge to go look at a picture you have of your crush but it's too far away so you go to their parent's Facebook till you see a pic of them? Just me? Okay...

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
So there was a Holiday Boutique today at school. I got presents for daddy and mummy and annoying little siblings. I wish I could've spent that on myself

P.S. I hate dentists. The toothpaste they use makes me gag.

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
My bed is far too high up for that, and I don't have a 3DS. Plus I dislike TV :/
No, not a TV, a TV TABLE. Like these.
11053804.jpg

If you don't have a 3DS, how did you get this?
ORAS DEMO GET.
Are you sure you don't?

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I now have Mega Salamence on my team.

It may very well be the strongest non-legendary Mega Evolution in the game, but it'll be a long, long time before I'm able to get over how utterly stupid the thing looks.

I now have Mega Salamence on my team.

It may very well be the strongest non-legendary Mega Evolution in the game, but it'll be a long, long time before I'm able to get over how utterly stupid the thing looks.
Meanwhile I'm just sitting here for a week to pass so my birthday can come and I can actually officially OWN the game.

Gah... it's the middle of the night, and I'm just about ready to go to bed, yet I don't want to. I'm having strong impulses to continue playing Skyrim, even though I've already played EVERY SINGLE mission and sidequest in the game now.

You know what's awesome? The next thought that is posted after this one. :)

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
A bit annoyed with my XL, as the screen messed up. Now whenever I put it in it's second notch, it shuts down immediately. Luckily I could set it up one notch, and I transferred all of my data to my regular 3DS. I was a bit nervous, as the last time I transferred I had to re-download everything, but it worked this time. :p Not sure whether I'll send it in for repairs or not, I'm pretty sure the warranties expired. Never really liked the thing anyways, there were very obvious scratches on the top screen, and one speaker played just a bit louder than the other. I only used it for the bigger screen.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
After many stressful hours of waiting (And being the worry-wart I am), I now have a new baby cousin.
We've been waiting about 10 years for this, ever since the doctor said she wasn't healthy enough, but he finally said yes. Well, he's pretty healthy from what I can see, and that he's so friggn adorable (I just have to cuddle him). He doesn't hate me from what I can see, and can recognize his mothers voice.
One day, he'll grow up and be a good kid, or so I hope~

NocturnalNetwork

Formerly LatiasMusic
So, we're traveling around Florida. Already passed on Orlando, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, and now we're at Key West. We're still returning to Orlando tomorrow. I never passed so much time in a car.