• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Yay, the city's in a verge of panic. Just something to make my day. Yay.
In NYC, apparently someone got Ebola, which is the first case here. The city took "immediate action" and isolated everyone he made contact with. Or so they said.Of course people don't really know about the disease as much as other people do, so were all doomed.
Apparently he was at Williamsburg, earlier yesterday, and I just passed by there today.So, I'm getting a bit on edge here.
I just found about this, so I'm going to be more careful walking around and make sure no skin wounds or openings are showing.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Yay, the city's in a verge of panic. Just something to make my day. Yay.
In NYC, apparently someone got Ebola, which is the first case here. The city took "immediate action" and isolated everyone he made contact with. Or so they said.Of course people don't really know about the disease as much as other people do, so were all doomed.
Apparently he was at Williamsburg, earlier yesterday, and I just passed by there today.So, I'm getting a bit on edge here.
I just found about this, so I'm going to be more careful walking around and make sure no skin wounds or openings are showing.
Honestly the media and stuff is making Ebola a lot worse than it really is. Many people live in Dallas and only those who had direct contact with the patient (nurses) were infected/showed symptoms, from what we know so far. Until the disease truly does spread to beyond a number we can count on both hands here in the US, I'd say it's not as much of an epidemic as people are saying it is.

Since I'm constantly trying to promote myself as an artist, I just made another baby step today by opening my own Redbubble account (I won't post a link here since I'm not sure if it'll make me look like a jerk). I'm currently doing research on what kind of artwork people look for on this but, while I still want to do my own original pieces, I'm starting to think that I'll mostly be uploading fan art here, at least for right now just so I can attract people's attention

Last edited:

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
God, can I ever have any sleep? 5 hours really doesn't cut it.
I haven't gone to a wedding party in months, and now it's biting me in the back. For me it's wedding season, which means, everyone's getting married, and I have to attend the parties~! 2 weddings on the same days~! It's the 2nd day of 3 days of these parties, and I will try to attend every night~.
But coming back home is another story itself. I have got to stop drinking soda or at least have a glass, and not the usual of 4-8 per party. These kidneys are sure to break (I still wonder, how there not showing any signs already), if I keep up with these habits.
Edit- I've already had my 5th glass. Oops.
Edit- So this is the last day, and Today, I've had about 6 glasses. Oops.

Last edited:
I wonder when DISH Network and Turner are going to make up. While this contract feud is going on, I'm stripped of TRUTV and Cartoon Network. That means no shows I like on TRUTV, no adult swim, and no Pokemon every morning like I was used to ;_; I really hope they settle this soon.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
In which @Tailon, @Ruko, and I are utterly bored.

Werecrazy_zps4a08deae.png
YOUGUYSARECRAZY_zps872da65e.png

Ruko also had a team of Deoxys-A. You could say we had a lot of fun~

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I'm so happy~
For the first time in forever, our neighborhood has restocked on our beloved Coca-cola Vanilla bottles~.
The last time they did this was about 2 years ago, because no one in this area actually drinks it, so I guess Coke decided not to send it here anymore. I guess there trying it out again with the new population, as this neighborhood has changed a lot in the past 2 years.
It hasn't been 2 weeks, and I've stand 4 bottles of this stuff, giving myself a treat every time I see it~.
It really is a dream come true.

FalChromiforme

Formerly Aurora Beam
I'm deathly tired. It's been a while since I surfed (my town isn't within 5 miles of the ocean) so even though I know how, I failed like 50 times. After that, though, I nailed every single one. . . The only other thing I did that I don't often do was flirt ;) but I never really get the chance . . . :p that being said, I don't know many cute girls. Lucky me. Just those SoCal women, I suppose . . . even though it was my friend's cousin, I don't think he cared.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Thanksgiving and Black Friday are slowly coming closer and closer, and that means the Holiday season is here.I'm still debating whether I should go to the Macy's Thanksgiving parade, and New Years at Times Square this year.
ORAS is slowly creeping up too~
Anyway, my friend bought Disney's Frozen on Ice tickets, but something came up, and gave the tickets to me. It's really weird that it's a afternoon show, but I'm thrilled to get the tickets. She got amazing seats. Hopefully it's worth the price. :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
You know, I'm not sure if my legs are thicker from walking around campus or because I'm actually getting fatter from eating more. Perhaps it's a combination of both :'D

I recently opened a RedBubble account & right now I'm trying to think of a few T-shirt designs to sell in order to make some extra Christmas money. I've got one idea for a Christmas-themed pokémon shirt, but I'm not sure which one sounds better: "Chesnaughts roasting on an open fire" or "Chespins roasting on an open fire"

FalChromiforme

Formerly Aurora Beam
I'm going to write a Christmas themed horror story called "Christmas cheer" and give it to my 6th grade core teacher. Probably gonna post it here on the 'charms corner as well.

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
oliver___teddington_by_c4tbytes-d86okof.png

My kitty is the most cutest kitty in the whole wide world.
I love him more than my GameBoy, Pikachu N64 and bacon.
His middle name is Batman and he is my baby. Lookathim.

My teddybear is named Sir Teddington but he loathes his full name.
Just call him Ted. Seriously. Aren't they precious together though!?

..I'm going to remain a crazy cat lady even when I hit 80 and I don't even care.

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
I need Phantom Forces or Yveltal (Don't know the official name of that one), cuz I was playing and my once-unstoppable Dragonsnarl Hydreigon deck got its butt whooped. Hard. HYDREIGON WHYYYYYY

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Was flipping through various pages on Pokemon.com's ORAS sub-site and came across this imagery of the three Hoenn starters in their mega forms. I'd never seen this particular artwork of them before now and found it very nifty (dying for a high res version of it):

New_Mega_Evolutions_starters.png

So damn hyped for these remakes. They've been looking great since their initial announcement but with the reveals of the Delta Episode and the ability to freely fly around the region, I'm stoked. Not much longer now! :love:

I really want to go to the midnight release at gamestop for my copy of Omega Ruby.... But not having a licence pretty much leaves that as a no... I have to wait til a more reasonable hour to go get my game tomorrow.... But as soon as I get it it's unlikely I will put it down ever.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Since I've been unable to get ORAS yet, my struggle to remain sane while everyone else has the remakes has made me find this:
t646jU3.png

I still have about a week until I can get the new games, maybe even longer than that, so to keep myself busy I will finish this checklist.
The perks of being an obsessive completionist :'D

So I Decided To Finally Ridee my bike To GameStop And Buy A 3ds... And It Was Robbed... And then I got hit by a car-.- no injuries but the iPad I got from my internship is Shattered.. So drawing just got harder XD

Mightyena
I really hope that Poochyenna's not meant to be shiny, because I just found one. :D
Edit: First ever on ORAS in the world?
XD Mighyenas are not that color so i guess it is shiny congrats ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
@LatiasMusic is your New Year in July? :p

Since ORAS is out (and Primal Groudon will deep fry all of Ubers), I have made a new team. THE team, I can't wait to try it out.
Rayquaza @ White Herb
Ability: Air Lock
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Dragon Claw
- V-create
- Waterfall

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fire Punch
- Precipice Blades
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt

Arceus @ Muscle Band
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Recover

Shaymin-Sky @ Wise Glasses
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Energy Ball
- Seed Flare
- Psychic

Deoxys @ Wise Glasses
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball
- Ice Beam

NocturnalNetwork

Formerly LatiasMusic
I'm feeling like I should create a team on PS with FNaF characters. Freddy Teddiursa, Chica the Combusken, Bonnie the Lopunny, Foxy the Braixen, Golden Freddy the Ursaring, and some more characters.

Fucking Fuck Fuckery. America is FUCKING AWFUL. JUST FUUUCK THIS!!! The Mike Brown case has been closed and that fucking fuck face murderer is walking. This is not okay! I was honestly hoping for something to be done, but apparently America is still as racists as always and refuses to fix the problems.
It's a Monday and I am not happy with anything going on in my country today.
((Don't click the spoiler unless you want to deal with me cursing about the problems here))

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Going back to my parents' place today after having found out just how insane my mom has gotten within the past few months. This is not going to be fun.

On the bright side, wedding! Disney! Harry Potter World <3333