• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokemon Rebellion

Charles looked at Bubble with a hesitant look, as he whispered, "I think we might need to like run, I have a bad feeling they're going to fight us."

The flame on his tail burned a little more intensely, as he became anxious. He thought to himself, "I can't fight here, I'm out of adrenaline and my body's tired out from using it so much... best thing to do is just get away from the scene, I might need to rest still..."

(Please don't auto decide the health of my characters thank you.)
By the time Ninja had managed to get over the daze of the Sucker Punch, and use an attack, Ajax had already sprinted an incredible gap between them. Ajax leaped forward, and clamped its jaws down onto the nearby Bronzong, causing a plume of fire to erupt from his mouth.
As the Bronzong struggled to get away, Ajax merely bit down harder.

Charles quickly backed up, as he still watched Bubble. He tried to stand up straight, as he rubbed on his injured leg.

The flame on his tail blazed more intensely, as he said to himself, "If she gets attacked, one more adrenaline rush won't hurt right?"

when nobody listened he shrugged and walked over to the charmander he still didn't know the name of. "hi! does this happen often just checking?" he asked ignoring the sounds of battle " do you want me to help you defend your friend?"

Charles walked to Bubble, as some faint red markings were visible on his body. He tried to control himself, as he said in a slightly loud tone, "I- I'm here... I'll p- protect you Bubble..."

The flame on his tail burned weakly, as the heat could be felt from only a very close distance. He took in deep breaths, as he tried to generate some adrenaline inside his body. The adrenaline started to generate at a much slower pace, as he was exhausted from using it too much.

Sparks ran up to the charmander " What are you doing dude you'll die if you try fight again! And if you're going to go fight let me help in case you pass out or something" he tried to hide it but he was worried for ninja

Aru hit the Electavire with an Ember attack. Aru's trainer, Haru, appeared behind the rebellious Pokemon and knocked two of them out with a baseball bat. "Charge!" Aru yelled. The Arcanine rammed into two more Pokemon. Both Pokemon and trainer fought hard.

Charles saw that Sparks was right, though he didn't know what to do though. He wanted to make sure Bubble wasn't being hurt, but at the same time, his body was tired out from the excessive use of adrenaline rushing.

He slowly walked to Sparks while he kept an eye on bubble, as his vision started to slowly fade to darkness. His hearing became fuzzy, as he didn't really hear the last part. He fell next to Sparks, as he wasn't really moving at all. The flame on his tail shrinked, as he took in tiny breaths that he couldn't even hear.

Sparks shifted Charles semi conscious body next to bubble. Sparks stood above them electricity crackling and growling menacingly. That mightyena was much too close for comfort. Sparks wasn't that menacing for a pokemon but he would protect his friends. And this triggered something inside him and a crack of blue energy exploded from within him and he started changing his appearance. Then e evolved and instead of a shinx standing above Charles and Bubble there was a luxio.

Sparks shifted Charles semi conscious body next to bubble. Sparks stood above them electricity crackling and growling menacingly. That mightyena was much too close for comfort. Sparks wasn't that menacing for a pokemon but he would protect his friends. And this triggered something inside him and a crack of blue energy exploded from within him and he started changing his appearance. Then e evolved and instead of a shinx standing above Charles and Bubble there was a luxio.

(How in the world world would you evolve)

Sparks charged at the Mightyena electricity crackling in his claws. He tackled the Mightyena to the ground. thunder shocking him on the way down. Sparks snarled his new muscles flexing he jumped off the Mightyena. Waiting to see what the Mightyena did.

Charles fell on the leaf bed, as he lied there while he was still conscious. He refused to sleep, as he knew that someone would try to kill him again. He concentrated on letting his body slowly recover from the extreme stress that the adrenaline had put on him. He said to himself, "If I go... I'm sorry Bubble... I've failed you if I never get back up... tell the others that I'm sorry..."

Sparks retreated back to Charles and Bubble. he heard Charles mutter something but couldn't hear it. Sparks kept staring at the mightyena waiting for a movement he stood in front of Bubble and Charles.

Name:Krilin
Pokemon Species:Froakie
Captured or Wild: Owned
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Krilin Was a Simple but strong Froakie he was Chosen By Lin a Female girl while Krilin was over in his first gym battle he was afraid of the Big Bugs. "Krilin Use LICK!" Lin said.Krilin fainted
Lin was disapointed because of Krilin When They Were Resting He Snuck out and ran away grabbing her bag and helping her Captured pokemon Escape.When they were outside Krilin
and his rescued pokemon seperated ways.

Last edited:
Ninja came across the city and someone one saw her and threw their pokeball at her. "What why didn't it work? It must already be captured." The human said, Ninja ran back into the forest.

Name: Corvus
Pokemon Species: Smeargle (i think i spelled it right)
Captured or Wild: Previously Captured

Corvus was amazing at what he painted, but he was forced to do it.
Corvus was great at painting for his "Trainer", But over the years, his trainer had only become corrupted by greed, only letting corvus out to paint, and when he was done, his trainer would sell the paintings, as they were normally worth alot.
Corvus had started to notice this change in his trainer's behavior, and had started to paint badly on purpose.
His trainer was infuriated at the low prices he was getting, and had gone to sleep one night forgetting to return smeargle.
Smeargle snuck out, running from his past life and looking for his new future.