• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokemon Rebellion

Charles looked at Sonny and Scarlla as he heard them talking to each other. He resisted the urge to attack Scarlla, as his inner anger channeled inside him.

He hid in the leaf bed as he tried to conceal the visible markings on his body. He lied still, while hoping that no one would have thought about pulling the leaves on him.

She sighed before snickering. "What an interesting life you expets live." Scarlla smirked. "Sorry, but calling you Pokemon yet just doesn't suit ya." She rolled in the grass to clean some dirt off her slate colored pelt, a snicker sneaking out.

Charles still hid in the leaf bed that Sonny made for him, as he was suddenly quiet. He tried to halt the production of his adrenaline in his body, but it failed as he had no control of it.

He looked at Sonny with a rather nervous look, as he tried to act natural. He pretended to sleep, as he looked silly while he tried to do it.

Name:Bubble
Pokemon Species: Piplup
Owned or Wild: Owned

Bubble was happy, living on Halley's Ranch. That is, until a trainer named Dawn showed up. Apparently, Dawn had had her tenth birthday and was coming to the ranch to get a Pokemon. So, as you could probably guess, Bubble was picked. She was overjoyed. But, as time went on, Bubble realized this relationship ship would not have a happy ending. It was when she was up against a Roselia, Dawn commanded her to use Peck. She did so, but was poisoned. Dawn then said how useless Bubble was, causing the Piplup to fly into a rage and smash all of her trainer's stuff, including the other Pokemons' Pokeballs. Bubble ran away after knocking Dawn unconscious. She's had a vendetta against all humans ever since then.

Bubble stumbled into the clearing of other Pokemon. "Help... Houndoom… was attacked..." Then, having said this, she fainted.

Charles saw the Piplup as he quickly got up and shook her gently. He asked, "Hey are you okay?! Come on wake up..." He panicked as the adrenaline in his body started to produce while the markings on his body were clearly visble.

He attempted to help her as he picked her up, and moved her to the leaf bed that Sonny made. He tucked her in, as he closely guarded her.

He looked at Sonny again ad he said, "Oh my god, there's a Piplup here! I think that she like passed out or something! And ow... man this feels weird..."

Bubble slowly came to. "Wha…? Where am I?" She said. Oh dear. That sounds like a dreadful amnesia scene. "I mean what's going on here? I remember running from a Houndoom and was hit by some attack and passed out here."

Last edited:
Name:ginger
Pokemon:torterra
Owned or wild:wild
-------------
Ginger stoped by the stream, and looked around for soft leaves for her nest. After being banished from her herd she has been all alown. Ginger sighed and started scrownging throw the follen leaves for fresh ones. Soon she came into a clearing which had a large asortment of pokemon."umm... hi" ginger muffeled throught her mouth full of leaves.

Charles sat next to Bubble, as he tried to hide the light red aura that his body emitted. He still watched Bubble, as he was prepared to attack anyone that dared to attack her.

His face shined an enraged look, as his eyes glew red like the flame on his tail. The flame in his tail blazed extremely, while he glared around with rage!

Bubble sat up, holding her pounding head with her little, stubby wings. "Oooo... Who are you Pokemon? I hate humans. Did you guys have a human?" The young Piplup babbled. "Should I shut up? I think I'm going to shut up." And so, Bubble stopped talking.

Ginger looked around the clearing and stared at the charmander and the piplup. The carmander had a bite on it leg that looked it could be infectus and the piplup looked hurt. Ginger walked over to them."hellow" she said kindly.

Charles's body emitted a darkened red aura now, as the markings on his body grew thicker. He channeled his evil thoughts, as his body surged with adrenaline.

He looked around, while he was prepared to strike at anyone that dared to even clown him. He lost control of himself at this point, as the flame on his tail expanded and covered half his back! He growled quietly, as he clenched his hands into fists.

"Oof!" Bubble was bowled over. She was beginning to feel better. She looked at Charles who was being angry. "Please… please stop. No more… violence against fellow Pokemon…" Bubble managed to say. The Piplup managed to get up.

The Charmander's aggression made Pana a bit nervous. She put the stuff in the spare First Aid Kit back in the spare First Aid Kit. The Purrloin then placed the spare First Aid Kit back in her sack. Pana picked up the sack. She was ready to run or dodge if she had to.

Charles heard Bubble's voice, as he suddenly stopped and went back into his normal self. He decided to quietly let off his adrenaline, as the flame on his tail shrinked to normal size, but it burned intensely still which could be felt from several feet away.

He seemed to like Bubble, but he didn't want to look angered at her. He tried his best to look normal, while he also had to find a better way to let off his adrenaline.

Bubble sat down heavily. "Ugh. Stupid humans and their Houndoom. No Pokemon should be forced to hurt their kin." No sooner than had Bubble said this, voices could be heard shouting. Human voices. Even though she was hurt, Bubble started shifting into attack mode. "I think they found us." Spotting Jack's trainer, Bubble used Bubble!(pardon the pun.)

Charles quickly saw that Bubble was in danger, as he quickly went into his Trance Forme again! Red markings appeared all over his body as his eyes glew dark red. The flame on his tail enflamed into an inferno as it burned extremely! His body also emitted red aura as his face had an infuriated look.

He prepared a powerful attack, as his fists glew brightly, while his eyes shined dark red constantly as a forewarning. He had enough of the humans, as he had thought, "If they harm us, we harm them, simple! We kill all! All of them bad! All of them!"

He saw the trainer for a split second, as he was about to unleash his ultimate attack that was forbidden to use. He prepared to use his attack, as the markings on his body glew dark red and covered his entire body!

Scarlla sighed as she watched the ruckus ensue. "Everyone needs to calm down." She sighed, munching on a berry that healed her strength a bit. The Zorua then stretched and jumped back onto the boulder, and sat down, over looking the others again.

Ginger looked at the battling pokemon."yall dont have any form." She smirked and stared at the carmander."and you are some lab experiment with a posonus bite" she replied indicating the bite mark.

Scarlla laughed at what Ginger said, and almost fell off the rock. "You call that an insult?" She snickered and collapsed on the ground in laughter. "That was weak at best! Ha!" Her tail was wagging as she shook out the grass from her slate pelt.

Bubble muttered under her breath, "Ooo, burn," before confronting the trainers once again. "All right. You humans should not hurt us Pokemon ever again! Go away and leave us alone!" The Piplup launched herself at the trainers with Peck. Or tried to. She ended up tripping and Pecking the ground. Basically another way to say faceplanting.

Ginger turned to see the piplup facefall into the ground. She laughed at the young pokemon and used earthquake to get ride of the annoying trainers like she usualy does.

"Oh please sweetheart," Scarlla rolled her eyes, knowing her fur was flawless for the moment. "You think something like that would hurt me? Not a chance!" She stood up and walked towards her. "And another thing, you wish your fur was as silky as mine." She hit the other's nose with her tail.

Ginger groweled, but did not fight instead she picked up her leaves and went to the rocks. She then started to push a big rock out of the way to unveil a small cave. Ginger then set the leaves down with the rest and started to watch everone.

Last edited:
Charles was already mad at Ginger, as the bite had been from something else. He stomped towards her, as roared at her in anger! He was about to attack her, as he had enough of her insults.

Charles's body was entirely red while it emitted dark red aura at that point, as it signified all the anger that he had bottled in ever since his early life. He pounded the ground, as tiny shock waves could be felt. He glared at Ginger as he exclaimed, "WELL YOU THINK THAT YOU COULD JUST MOCK A MONSTER ALL YOU WANT HUH? WELL THIS MONSTER IS GONNA HAVE SOME FUN WITH YOU!"

Ginger stared at the charmilion. She didnt want to fight him but he was thretening his life. Ginger then turned around and grabed a herb she uses to heal posion."eat this" she said as she set the hearb in frount of the experiment.

Charles felt a deep thought inside himself, as he slowly turned his head and saw Bubble with the trainers! His adrenaline had activated already after he saw her, as he quickly dashed to Bubble!

He screamed, "NO ONE HARM BUBBLE! NO ONE HARM HER!" He charged up his flamethrower attack, as he was about to unleash it on the trainers.

'Oh boy!' Pana thought. She quickly leaped out of Charles' way. 'Wow. He's become really protective of Bubble. And he only just met her today.' the Purrloin thought. She leaped behind on of the trainers and used Fury Swipes. By the time the trainer had turned around to see what had attacked them, Pana had left the spot behind the trainer and had swiftly climbed to a high branch in a nearby tree.

ginger watched the charmander go after the already dazed trainers. She sighed and looked down at the hearb he completely forgotten. ginger layed down and watched the fight.

ginger turned her head tword the feline."you talk to laud on how" She basically yelled the last part. "CHARLES GETS POED EASILY!". Ginger smirked at scarlla. she know be now that the charmanders name was Charles and that he was a real hothead.
(p.s. wdf is poed?)

(PissedOffed)

Scarlla shrugged and scratched her ear with her hind paw. She then shook out her fur and jumped into the pond to swim around. She pushed the water away with her paws and dived under the water, then back up."

Bubble got back up, rubbing her face. "Ow, ow, ow." She muttered. What was I thinking? The Piplup watches as Charles attacks the trainers. Is he… protecting me?! With this thought, Bubble gets up and makes up her mind. She was going to help Charles in any possible way.

Ginger turned her head beck to the battle to see the piplup finaly get up and stare at the charmander. Then the piplup raced to help him. Ginger yawned and layed her head down to tack a nap.

Bubble ran under the trainers and knocked them down with Peck, muttering "Ow, my beak, ow." Soon, it was the trainers faceplanting instead of Bubble. "Take that, stupid humans!" She spat.

Scarlla watched from the water before swimming out and shaking her fur out. "That feels nice!" She cooed to herself and laid in the sun.

(Charels x Bubbles = my new otp)

Charles used a charged Flamethrower at the trainers after Bubble attacked! He made sure that she was safe, as he kept a close eye on her despite the fact that he was extremely enraged.

His whole body was dark red, as his aura discharged off of him like a leaking pipe! He prepared to use Power-Up Punch, in case if the trainers survived his flamethrower. He roared, "YOU BEST STAY AWAY FROM BUBBLE HERE STUPID HUMAN!"