• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokecharms Safari

Status
Not open for further replies.
FC: 1306-5374-3577
Confirmed from Linkachu:
Type: Psychic

Espurr
Duosion
Munna

(And to think Linkachu caught a shiny Duosion in my safari >.>. Makes it fair though since I got a shiny Swadloon in hers :D)

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
Hello people!
I don't know what my type or Pokemon are. Could someone add me and tell all of that? (I should only have 2.) FC is 2552 - 1658 - 1133. IGN is Jack. Mii name is Creeper.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Using my friend's DS to play X and I have no idea what's in her safari other than Dragonair. Also the game is now "mine" and I can do anything I want with it XD

5129-2270-2261 is the friend code. Yeah.

Corion

Formerly Stewie
Just got mine. Its normal with Audino, Eevee, and Aipom I think.

Using my friend's DS to play X and I have no idea what's in her safari other than Dragonair. Also the game is now "mine" and I can do anything I want with it XD

5129-2270-2261 is the friend code. Yeah.
I'll add you to see what you got besides Dragonair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Added everyone up to here =)
Been so long since I've been by here, life's so cruel denying my gaming addiction x.x

Hello! My FC is: 5300 9875 7616
My type is flying.

Looking for a safari with ponyta but I'll take anyone's.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Aight I have this game for about a week or more (depending on how generous my friend is), and I have absolutely no idea what his Friend Safari is.

Friend Code is 0834-1185-8959

Update: According to @Atma my safari is steel with Skarmory, Klefki, and Mawile. Not bad I suppose XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.