• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Not in one sitting, but I did go through Mirai Nikki in like three nights. I'm also currently working on Fairy Tail.

TPBM will offer *me* a brief explanation of King of Fighters. (Yeesh, Apocolythe!)

YYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS
The person below me has had the same amount of fangirl heart attacks as I have. My number is 7. Cause: The character on my profile picture thingie.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Actually, I have every Gameboy up till now, even an 2ds, I even have the before versions of everything, like the Fat DS, DS light, etc so on so forth :p

the person below me Probably is from another country and doesn't know what pop rocks are haha

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
I was when I was reading this post lol..

ummm, the person below me is absolutely stunning and has a 100% Bomb personality haha :love:

Only the school's library to sign out manga. (Yes my school's library has manga)
The person below me is the 10160th person to post a comment in The Person Below Me.

Oh wow, I only just realised that forums kept a count on how many comments are on them hehe
The more you know eh?

The person below me prefers the warm weather than cold~