• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I'd hope you were Divergent x-x the whole point of being divergent is, well...

if you weren't divergent there's technically something wrong with you, according to the series.

The person below me has read a book series before and was sorely disappointed in the ending/the final book/etc.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I can never study in a library but I don't think I hate them XD

The person below me made their own lunch/dinner/whatever other meal they eat today

Not excessively, but enough to have a conversation about it.
The person below me thinks that there are parallels between the Crusades and the current wars in the Middle East.

I have, and people really need to stop acting like dicks to each other. Fucking just treat each other nicely. Fighting is our government's job.

Excuse me while I go into a tirade about our current gov't.

Anyways, the person below me facepalms whenever they hear someone talking bullshit about Islam, or any religion, race, sexuality, gender, or what have you.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I facepalm on the inside, really, as I'm usually explaining such things.
The person below hates stupid questions regarding such topic.

Well, I say there is no such thing as a stupid question. The only stupid question is a question you never ask.

However, I hate it when someone answers a question regarding Islamophobia and they answer in an Islamophobic way. That fucking sucks.

The person below me dislikes the fact I'm using 'fuck' liberally.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I could discuss it more, but sometimes, it's best to let it be. So yes.
The person below loves their signature~

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Nope~, 'Cept if you count me not liking meat outside of what I cook. But I don't die from that.
The person below loves meat.

Ever hear of a turtle burger? :D
g8RcEYCw13c2935323138303qgdhtHSZ_1337933018.jpg

These buggers are wrapped in strips of bacon and filled with cheese, with hotdogs or sausages placed inside of them to make them look like turtles. These are on my bucket list. ♥
The person below me will now name a weird food that they've seen/heard of/tried before.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Outside of American Cuisine? Or you mean in another country?
Either way, it's a yes.
The person below likes to try new cuisines.