• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Yup.
Apparently on Fanfiction.Net and Tumblr the name Azure Edge was taken. I just used a 7, so it was no big deal.
The person below has a unique username.

I thought of it myself, and its usually not taken whenever I find a new site to log on to.

The person below knows what the Diancie adventure is. (Because I sure don't still :'|)

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
*Cough* Eternal Sonata *Cough*
It was a amazing game but the XBOX 360 ending made no sense. Which then made me buy the PS3 version, which had an extra 10 hours, plus more plot to understand the ending. It still was a amazing game.
The person below has played a feelsy game. *Cough* Eternal Sonata *Cough*

I get a bunch of my friends together when we plan to go to a party, and when we get to the party and knock on the door, whenever someone answers I yell really loudly "Did someone order a party?!?"
But yeah, I go to parties alot.

The person below likes to be the "center of attention."

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I'm usually the leader of the group, so I do get the center of attention. But for the most part, no.
The person below likes dub-step.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Yup!! Hot all my wonder trading pokemon ready, my costume ready, and my route ready.
The person below has gone to a Halloween party.