• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Yup! I Still Like Sonic Rush Better
The Person Below Me Will A. Live And Learn B. Open There Heart C. Know There's Endless Possibilities Or D. Be The Knight Of The Wind

Jhan Garc

Formerly AkenabeShiro
I prefer His World,but i choose A. Gonna hear the others (you do love Crush 40 eh?)
THe person below me reached Rainbow and/or Final Boss rank in Mario & Luigi RPG3

it was good and it relaxed me a bit. i was quite mad how my new heartgold playthrough had to end as i forgot how and to delete the previous saves. everything was fine until i got to cianwood a little earlier and the pharmacy wouldnt give me the stuff to heal the ampharos. i also had strong pokemon and some took a while to evolve, like my togetic, quilava, machop, gyrados, golbat and a few more.

the person below me has had a sad thing personally happen to them in pokemon

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Yea. In my 2nd playthrough of Pokemon Diamond, I didn't know how to rewrite the save. So I got up to the first gym badge.
The person below likes McDonalds.

kind of but ive never played tekken, however i have played soulcalibur and im hoping its fighting is similar

the person below me has had a dream with a legend of zelda character in it (i just woke up from some weird as fuck dream about minecraft and ssbb. at the ssbb part i mainly saw dark link and the skull kid)

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
No weird dreams with the legend of Zelda.
The person below hates Silent characters.

Last edited:

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
A band? I know some of my friends are in a band but me? Haha, no.
The person below likes to shop. Till he/she drops.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Sure it was the place where you had to wait every Friday for a driftloom.
I sure do love gen 4! Love the route soundtracks!
The person below hates debt. (Especially in TOX2)

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
There gym leaders of Hoenn,that use psychic types. There the seventh gym badge. It's a double battle.
The person below likes psychic types.

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
Wait a second... did we pass Cursh a Wish? Hold on.
Dammit, no we didn't. 115 more posts!
And no.
The person below me got destroyed by me and Latias in King of the Hill. (It's a conversation that I started, no questions.)