• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The New Generation of Wizards

Fairy Tail!!!!!

Ahem. Please post your character bio on the discussion thread before you join and wait for me to accept you. This is based on Fairy tail and is really play by ear. There isn't a goal to meet, just sandbox. So feel free to create your own event, with my approval of course. No spurting Dragons out of your mouth like they're bugs. And....go!

Flur though she died. It's not surprising that she did though considering she was pitted against the Guild Master Mirajane. Flur's air and transformation magic didn't even make a scratch on Mirajane's Satan Soul. The claps of Flur's guildmates confirmed two things. She was alive, and that Mira had won. "Great job Flur, that was a good attempt. Better luck next time!" Mirajane congratulated. Flur reached up and grabbed Mirajane's hand and hoisted herself up to her feet. "Thanks for sparring with me Mira! I'm pretty sure I can beat you next time..." She said uncertainty. Mirajane just laughed and walked off mentioning something along the lines of Flur being like Erza.

Flur later found an open table next to the request board. As much as Flur is strong with transforming into a harpy and then using her air magic, she can't go on a mission by herself. Usually she went with her father, but he left recently for a Decade quest; a quest that takes 10 years to complete. Flur twisted her blue hair up nervously, but then sighed and let it fall back down on her black outfit. "I wonder if anyone new has come lately. I haven't been around as much." Flur said to herself as she gazed over the Request board.

Asylum has just entered the hall, with his tattered raven wings folded, scorpio's golden key around his neck and his scythe(if you'd call it that) in his hand, no one seemed to notice his presence so he decided to head of and hang out in the shadows.
He watched as he got bored, not noticing that flur was next to him by the quest board.
"Where did I come from? Where will I go? Why can't I remember my past? Mysteries of the world that shall remain unanswered..." He thought to himself.

Rou sat in a corner of the guild. In her hand she was spinning one of her nettles, careless if someone would get struck since it wouldn't kill them. Perusal she was bored. She wanted to take a job, but her last one injured her arm and she was banded from jobs for a while, it was killing her. She didn't need the money, she lived in the forest and lived off the land, but jobs gave her reasons to leave, and train. Feeling eyes bearing into her, and she turned, but the gaze left.

"Tsk, don't stare." She whispered to no one.

Vall slowly walked towards the Jobs Board. He was getting fed up with Guild life, and the fact that everyone else expected him to be impressed by Mirajane's abilities didn't help. He had a different perspective of strength, one that involved efficiency and kindness. Mirajane may have had both qualities in spades, but Vall merely respected her. So, he didn't applaud after the battle, seeing no point in seeing a person, clearly stronger than her opponent, fight. Seeing nothing of interest on the board, he sat down next to Flur. He scowled, not wishing anyone talk to him, his mind being elsewhere.

Last edited:
Zaros is at the bar and orders a large mug of beer and goes by the request board and takes one off of goes to find people... He looks around the hall and sees all the wizards left in the hall and says "Who wants to be in my group on this quest" He take out his scythe and cast a storm spell that gets everyone attention. He also sap all of them with lightning

Though it didn't hurt, Asylum was furious about the thunder bolt that shocked him, but decided to forgive the owner, when he heard about the quest he floats over with his 4, tattered, wings and says "I'd like to, my name is asylum by the way" in a dry tone, stretching out his skinny hand for a handshake

"So what is your power" I have darkness and storm magic. He looks at the black runic circles on his hands and whispers so people can't hear "nomag wer whedabra persvek sia sepa yuna ekess sia geou vehafor miulkar" and my palms glow and black and dark red energies flow out of them and created a black imp.

asylum looked at him impressed and said in his sinister voice "chain magic, and I have a celestial spirit, Scorpio" his scythe scratching the floor as he twirls it, "so what is required for this quest exactly?" he asked as he gave the mage in front of him an empty stare with his hallow eyes

He says "We have to go to help an alchemist create a potion, and the reward is 1,000 jewel and a bottle of the potion" He reaches out his hand and says "Ok, lets go to this alchemist" He thinks to himself "Ok step one of the plan is complete, on to step 2"

Last edited: