• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Mystery of Anubus Universe

Sure, but you must be a Cop or a PI, we have enough FBI agents,a cop can carry an open carry gun of any caliber, has a taser, a blackjack, a 2 Titanium handcuffs, and 10 zip ties. A cop has the right to arrest anyone for questioning, A cop cannot go into a private building without a warrant, or if he does and get's caught, will become a Vigilante, who will be hunted by the law. A cop, is great a chases, alright at finding Evidence, but terrible at examining evidence, and Great at firefights

A PI, has a knife (cannot be more that 4 inches or 10 centimeters without counting as your concealed carry weapon), a concealed weapon, (small gun, 8 inch knife,Taser, ect.) A Pi also has a dective kit, A PI Is Great at finding evidence, okat examining it, and ok at chaces, but terrible at firefights. A PI will get into less trouble trespassing without a warrant, and the least likely to become a Vigilante.

Also, you can only be pokemon second and first evolution, if you want any special about your character, E.G knows the victim, or was part of IPH, let me know in a private post.

Thank you, and I hope you have fun!

Last edited:
First evolution as in unevolved, or like the 2nd and 3rd stage of a pokemon?
Like if I wanted to be a pokemon in the charmander evolution tree, would I be limited to Charmander and Charmeleon, or Charmeleon and Charizard?

Name: Craig
Species: Dragonair
Accessories: He has a small silver necklace with one of his father Dragonite's claws on it. Other than that, he wears normal policeman attire, including hat.
Personality: He is very intuitive, and likes to think his way through things before resorting to force. However, he will when provoked or forced to and he is quite adept at it.
Pic/Details: (Image is not mine)
dragonair_by_kenket-d6zigh9.jpg

(Alright, I need you to write the weapon you want, I don't recommend a gun, because it's hard for a dragonare to pick it up, but you get a bonus to Mobility and restaining people or I could pick if you want, but after that, you're approved, you start off responding to a call about a civil dispute, which is the same house as the Blue Lamborghini, k?)

Last edited:
Without hands, what weapon would you suggest? I mean, I could see using my tail to wield the blackjack, and do simple actions, but I can understand how wielding a gun would be difficult. Maybe a re-purposed Fireman's Axe? Like the red part is dark blue instead?

Now that I think about it, you can use revolvers of any caliber, just not a pistol, you can use your tail to hold and fire it, you can shoot a pistol, but it's hard to reload a pistol with a tail, you can reload a revolver with a tail though, so I recommend a 0.44 caliber Pistol with a mountable scope, but can be moved out of the way when you fight in building. (to but that in perspective, it is against the both Geneva convention and the American Law to produce anything more that 0.50 caliber, or half an inch.)

Keep in mind you need suspects to interview

Last edited:
Question: what can FBI agents do?

First off, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this, it was irresponsible of me just to give you a position without tell you what it means. You will need to tell me you weapon)

A FBI agent, has 2 pairs of iron handcuffs, 4 zip ties, a small pocket knife (1 1/2 half inches), has a concealed weapon, (A taser counts) A FBI agent, is great at examining evidence, alright at firefights, alright at finding evidence, and terrible at chases. An FBI agent cannot enter a private place without a warrant, or if he does and gets caught, will become a Vigilante.

A Vigilante still retains what he knows, but will be hunted by the cops, and therefore, you can brake the rules, but if you get arrested, you will have find a way to get out.

Well, It depends on his personally, if he's against guns, while he will be issue a Glock 26/27, but you don't have to carry it on him, but otherwise, please tell me what you want, keep in mind, it hast to be concealable.