• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Mysteries of Gemela Island.

"No worries, I'm fine." Grace mumbled. She walked over to the little fire pit she had made. "So, fire huh?" Grace sat down and thought hard. "At one point in my life I thought that Liepard could learn flamethrower but it cant. The best I could do is sunny day and we dont need more sun." The Liepard said looking up at the hot sky. She stood up. "Maybe Raz could zap a fire, but he said he had to do something, Ill go find a way to make a fire." Grace stated as she once again leaped through the bushes to find something flammable.

"Well, if you find us some flammable objects, i can rub two sicks together and make a fire. I learned ho to do that when i was a little boy. It always came in handy for camping trips. We need more sticks anyways so we can roast the food on, and mind sharing anything you found out when you get back", Shimmy said as he began to gather sticks.

Even as she was running, she acknowledged the Weavile human's words. Grace leaped gracefully through the bushes and moss, looking for a flammable objects. Well, she looked good for a while. But you know Grace, the one who always falls? Yeah, the Liepard emerged from some bushes and leaped right into a not-so-sturdy pile of moss. She fell right through. "Aha!" Grace called in the darkness. "I found some sticks!" However her victory was short lived as thousands of eyes started at her. "Spinarack!" Grace shouted for help, as she was stuck in one of the Pokemon's sticky webs.

Aldwyn wanted to help, but the ruins drew him in, like a moth to flame. He padded in, seeing Unknown symbols and images of Pokemon everywhere. But a few called to him. A cluster of Pokemon standing together. His eyes widened when he realized it was him and his friends.

"Hu, what......" Shimmy gasped as he jumped up. "That sounded like Grace....is she ok. I'll, i'll have to go hep her", he said before he transformed back into the weavile dashed off. He sniffed the air as he ran. His sence of smell isn't as good as the others, but it was strong enough to locate his group. "She must have went, this way,by this moss", he said as he jumped into it, and landed on his feet.

"Oh, hey Shimmy." Grace said, nervously. She was awkwardly hanging off of a particularly sticky string of web. "So, you know Ice type moves, right? Well, you might want to use that on our friends." The Liepard suggested, staring at the Spider Pokemon. Grace wanted to transform into a Human to break her way out of the web, but she knew it would break her arm. Spinaraks are very good at creating webs that could easily keep you in its grasp no matter what.

Raz Quietly skimmed around. "Where can I find a clear pot on a beach without the others?" He whimpered as he stepped through ivy. "Why did that hurt?" He walked around, finally noticing some Pokemon. "Should I attack?" He looked at the wounds. "I can wait a bit."

Soon, a pokemon sped by him. "No, nevermind." He started to run again. "Its better when you are not about to die!" Again his speed failed him, as hewas tsckled by a Pichu. "Hey." It tried to look menacing. "Thats cute."

"Quite the sticky situation", he said as he prepared his ice beam attack at the bugs, freezing most of them. "Quite the craftsmanship they have, but lets see how they far against, a sharper attack", Shimmy said as he shot an ice shard at the web to free Grace.

Aldwyn followed the images, showing series[es] of events. He gasped and the last one and fell backwards, landing on his tail. He quickly scrambled away to help his friends, all of them distressed.

The Liepard squeaked as she landed on her front foot. The poor paw was obviously sprained. "Hey, so I can't help with this one, I don't have any super effective move agains the bugs." Grace said, looking at the remaining spiders. "So uhh, I'm pretty sure that I may be in the way, where should I go?" She asked, standing next to the Weavile.

"Dont, worry, i'll take care of these pests", he said as his claws shined. "Just hang back, i have a feeling that help will arrive soon, i'll hold them off until then....eat night slash", he yelled slashing at attacking spinaraks. "There's so many of them, but that's to be expected, since they trap food in packs."

Aldwyn sensed the aura of his friends.... And many spider Pokemon. He ran on four paws into the cave and stepped next to the Weavile, gathering auras for Aura Sphere.

"He, looks like i was right", he said as he bared his claws again. "Grace has taken injury, she wont be able to fight, so we'll have to hold them back, ourselves. We wont become their dinner!"

Aldwyn nodded as the ball of energy grew in his paws. It grew big enough not to countian in his paws and he launched it, slipping on the moss floor and getting a paw tangled in the webs once it launched.

Last edited:
Grace easily slashed through the webs that Aldwyn was caught up in. "Wow, Pokemon moves work better than just struggling." Grace observed using a final slash to break the Lucario free. Just for the sake of it, the Liepard let loose a few Shadow balls here and there, trying to be of help.

Raz was taken and led away by the pichu. "You see, I have friends to get to." It shook its head and led him to a flatter area where it challenged him.

"Thats the spirit everyone, free the energy", he yelled as he shot more ice beams. "Luckily there aren't any ariados's here or we'd be in real trouble.....i hope i didn't jinx us", he said as he covered his mouth.

Aldwyn nodded in thanks than used Metal Claw to finish off the spider types. Once he had killed a fair few, he backed away. "You know, I found some ruins.... Predicting the future, I guess," he informed them as he used Chomp on one.

"Hey, so ruins?" Grace's eyes sparkled a bit. "I love ancient relics and such! Awesome!" She paused to used a Shadow ball at a small group of Spinarak. The Liepard heard more sounds, louder, bigger. "Hey so, Shimmy. You did Jinx us. There are around six ariados coming this way, ready?" She asked as she let loose a large grin.

Aldwyn seemed uneasy, fiddling with his paws and taping his hind paws. He nervously flicked his eyes and ears this way and that. "So uh.... Pokemon destroyers, eh? Tell me that prophecy again, eh?"

"I should really learn to close my yap sometimes", he said as he prepare his claws again. "These ruins sound fun. When we're done here, we should go check them out", he said before grinning himself.

The pichu dug under ground. "Where did you-?" He was sent down instantly. The Pichu laughed and left him there. "What was that? Why was it so powerful?" He felt too weak to move, so he laid there, hoping to his wounds to heal soon.

Aldwyn, terrified by spiders, let out a whine as he slunk into the shadows, hoping to gain the object of suprise. One of them, of course having night vision, swatted him out of the shadows and bit his leg.

Grace shot Shadow ball at the spiders attacking Aldwyn. "Keep on your toes!" She exclaimed. Grace's shadow balls steadily got weaker and weaker as she continued to launch them. "You know what? Forget my paw." Grace mumbled. She leaped forward using nightslash on a group of spiders, making them scatter.

Aldwyn got up and shook off. "Thanks! He had me in a hold there," he informed her. His leg was bleeding, but he ignored it. "Can you run that prophecy by me again?" He asked in a curious tone.

"Take that, ya multiple legged menace", Shimmy said as he used shadow claw. He narrowly avoided being hit by a sludge bomb from one of them, as he landed. "Heh, these bugs are tough"

"No kidding!" Grace called back, using a slash attack on an Ariados. She was hit with a poison sting attack by a hidden Spinarak. 'Shoot! I'm poisoned.' Grace thought to herself. She was about to announce the fact, but refrained from doing so. She was already complaining about a sprained paw, she can't complain about poison too. Grace used a night slash attack on the angered Ariados.

"dang, there's no end to them. I never knew spinirak hunted together in such large numbers. Gotta give them credit tho, its a great tactic for hunting bigger prey", he said before taking out more spinirak with ice shard.

Aldwyn was looking at Grace, reading her aura, and hence her thoughts. He quickly grabbed her and began running out, looking at Shimmy and motioning with his head to get out before it gets worse.

Grace squeaked as she was lifted up. "No! Let me down! I can fight!" She protested. The liepard was seriously upset and somewhat thankful. "You do know that I can very well just jump back in there, right?" Grace asked Aldwyn,

Raz got up again. "Ow, a pichu beat me." He signed. "I'm dissapointed in myself. And I lied to try to get away from the others, and now I'm lost again." he said, collecting rocks and sticks. "A d I'm cold, might as well." He found a small area. "Its nice here."

He made a small fire and And rested. "I wish I was a bit taller, I could get the fruit from tall trees."

"feeling a little melancholy", Shimmy said as he came up behind Aldwyn and Grace. "Well, this isn't my idea of a fun treasure hunt",he said as he, wrapped a bandage around his arm in human form. "And on top of that we lost Raz and the others again", he said, once again playing with the mystic water necklace around his neck.

Grace herself turned back into a human, studying her very oddly bent wrist. It was quite interesting to he because she never studied her wrist after becoming a Liepard. Little yellow triangles dotted her arm, leading up all the way to her fingertips. Most of the time you wouldn't see them at first glance. "Hmmm...." She mumbled as the took a closer look at it. "Ok! I've decided that my wrist is broken!" Grace chirped, but she yelped as she tried to move it. "Ok, no moving it." She observed as she tried to stop the bleeding from her other wounds

Aldwyn nodded and gave a sad smile and laugh when Grace moved her wrist. "It's just..... I had a really.....," he said, sighing unhappily. "Brother issues. Long story short he's the reason my dad sent me off to sea," he mumbled.

"Hmm, rivalry?" Grace hummed as she grabbed an Oran berry off of a nearby bush, hoping it would heal her even in her human form. "So, my brother and I really get along well. It's ironic that I became a Liepard despite my favorite Pokemon being Espeon. My brother'she favorite Pokemon is Liepard." Grace said, still eating the blue berry. "Dad is usually off on a business trip and Mom is the Champion of Sinnoh." She nodded sorrowfully. "We came to Undella to take a vacation. I even tried to dye my hair blonde for the occasion. Now it's a weird purple...." Grace studied her hair with a weird look on her face, trying to figure out how her hair changed from Blonde to purple.

Aldwyn looked up at the tree tops. "My brother fed me to a bear type Pokemon. Should I see him again, I hope he remembers me for how I was before..... I was broken...," he said, looking the opposite direction of Grace.

Shimmy rubbed his shoulder as he began to feel bad for his friends. "Wow, you two....didn't really have it so well emotionally hu? Im sorry for that...i dont know why im apologizing, but im sorry", He said as he switched back and forth between pokemon and human again before stopping between the two forms. "Gee, i cant say i've ever been through anything terrible per-say".