• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Lives of us Pokèmon (Just Join, dont ask)

Luna's eyes flew open and she leapt to her feet. "Who! What!" She exclaimed both words. She looked at the stranger before her. "Who are you?" She asked. Then she licked her lips. "The water. Where's the water?" She noticed the lake and ran to it, taking big gulps of water. After a minute or two, she looked back and noticed the berries that were back near where she had been laying. Slowly she walked back, sat down, and started nibbling an Oran Berry, her eyes on the stranger.

"Oh, sorry about that." He said, rubbing the back of his head because instead of slowly pouring the water across her body, he had poured the whole bucket of water onto her. "You can call me Ryu." He told the Espurr, while taking a bite out of a Sitrus berry he got for himself. He, however, winced at the flavor of the sour Sitrus berry. "Eugh, why did I do that?" He whispered to himself.

"Hm." Luna kept nibbling the oran berry. "Thank you for saving me, Ryu," she said when she had finished. She noticed the expression on Ryu's face. "You don't like sitrus berries? I do kinda, just not too many at a time." Luna pawed oran berry juice off of her face and then licked her paws clean. She looked around. "Is anyone else here?"

Harmony wondered if she should show herself, since the Espurr seemed to be looking for other Pokemon. Not being able to decide between hiding or revealing her location, the Helioptile stayed put, pretty certain the latter would come into play, since a tiny bit of her head showed in the sun. The shadows were moving ever-so-slightly with time. She didn't know whether to be thankful for that fact or not.

Treecko sat up on a tree branch. He felt lonely after his family left him he then saw a Helioptile below and hoped he had found a new friend. He then jumped down to greet it.

Harmony jumped as a Treecko leaped from the tree she sat under and greeted her. Breathing fairly heavily, she laughed at herself, being spooked so easily and all. She waved a paw. "Hi there! My name's Harmony. Sorry I jumped like that, you kinda scared me..." she replied, laughing again.

Luna's ears perked and she glanced toward the tree nearby. "Ryu, did you hear that?" She asked, curiosity in her voice. She started crawling towards the tree in hopes of being unseen. She got to the grass just under the tree...

"Hear what?" He said to Luna. "I hear lots of things." He said, starting to regret saying that. "I'm sorry, that came out wrong." He said, trying to hold back a smile from his stupidity. "What kind of sound was it?"

"It sounded like... speech almost." Luna tried to see through the grass. At first she didn't see anything. But she was sure she had heard something, someone, say something. She moved a small patch of grass out of her way...

"Maybe..." Harmony replied, turning to look at the bushes in question. "Should we check them out, or...? I don't think I noticed anything odd about them, but if you did..."

Luna was certain she could hear something now. She pushed another bunch of grass aside and came to a bush. She hear voices and someone said something about the bush, so she crawled through and stumbled upon two other pokemon talking.

Harmony widened her eyes and fell back, once again, as the Espurr she watched be saved emerged from the bush. She got up, dusted herself off, and spoke. "Nevermind. I notice it now," she said to Twigs, before smiling at the Espurr. "Hey there! I'm Harmony! What's your name?"

"Hi Harmony, I'm Luna," Luna said. She glanced to the side and noticed a treecko. "Hello to you as well," she said. She glanced around. "Why have you been hiding back here?"

"I'm not the best at first impressions, as you've probably noticed," she chuckled before continuing, "so I thought I'd make a fool of myself. I'd rather people approach me instead of the other way around..." Harmony had never really told anyone that before, but she felt like she could really trust Luna and Twigs with this information.

Ryu then heard some chatter coming from where Luna the Espurr had gone. He started wondering if Luna had found a few others, or if something else was up. Using his ability of not being noticed (he had a rough childhood), he managed to maneuver past the group, and hide behind the tree, making sure he could still hear their conversation.

"You don't seem like you would make a fool of yourself," Luna told Harmony. She suddenly thought she heard something scurry by, and glanced behind her, but didn't see anything so she dismissed it. "You also seem like a good friend, unless I'm wrong, but that's the first impression I get from you." Luna smiled at her.

Harmony buried her face in her tiny paws, a blush spreading across her cheeks. "Why, thank you! Nobody's ever said something like that to me... It's good to know someone cares!" Tears pricked at her eyes, but they were soon gone, evaporated in the humid air. The poor Helioptile never had a true friend, and her parents had abandoned her long ago. She always felt alone in the world she called home, but she never told anyone this. Hearing something like this really made her feel good about herself.

"You're welcome," Luna said to Harmony. "We can be good friends if you want." Luna smiled again and then looked away. "Wait, I thought I just heard something else, like a rustling. Did you?" She asked.

"Yeah... I think I heard it, too!" Harmony replied, looking back to the bushes Luna emerged from. "The sound didn't come from the bushes again, did they? Why do Pokemon like those bushes so much...?" Her head tilted to the side in confusion.