• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The last game you beat

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Reviving this topic~

What's the last game that you beat? For the sake of discussion I'm just referring to beating the main campaign, main plot, etc., but feel free to mention if you 100% completed the game too. :)

Recently I haven't had the focus to play much but I finally finished off the main story of Pokemon Y last week. Took ages but I was proud of myself for finally picking it back up and getting it done. Just don't ask how many hours it took me to finish it. :p

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I just beat the Bioshock Infinite DLC: Burial at Sea. Bioshock is my thing, haha, so I played through it twice to get all the achievements. I just need to play through Clash in the Clouds now, which I've been putting off due to how nightmarish it is to get the achievements, but oh well. I need Bioshock at 100% complete again D:

Burial at Sea: Part One was a great little add on and well worth the money, so I recommend it to anyone who likes Bioshock :)

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
For me the last game I beat was Pokémon Y, before that I'd been quite close to finishing off Mario & Luigi Dream Team and should go back and finish it. ^^

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
The last game I beat was Kingdom Hearts Final Mix in the 1.5 bundle. Ask me again in a few days and I'll say Pokemon Y. I'm grinding for the Elite Four right now.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
The last game I beat was Pokémon Y, and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for the first time.(In preparation for A Link Between Worlds)

Just finished Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess today for the 6th time and I'm quite a big Zelda fan and I think that the game is amazing.... Also beat Pokemon Y a long time ago but who cares..

Yesterday, I beat LoZ: Wind Waker once again. I just can't get enough of the game! Just for the record, I played the one on the Gamecube and not the HD remake on the Wii U.

-Just completed Borderlands 2 (Twice if you count the second game play) using the Siren and Assassin.....<.>
-Also completed Pkmn Black (1 and 2) but to be fair I feel Pkmn Diamond/Pearl was the hardest to complete 8)

Last edited:

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed NInja [降魔霊符伝イヅナ]
I'll have to replay it though - It's been so long since I completed it
that I've forgotten how it ends! XDDD

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I can FINALLY say I went and beat the whole PMD: Explorers of Sky game, including all the post-game content. I felt so accomplished :'D

I completed Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky a few days ago :3 It was not too difficult except for the three last battles which took a lot of time xD Also I love it's story but it's a shame that the sequels are only available in Japanese so far D:
I also completed the latest version of Pokemon Reborn (Ep. 12.1) yesterday. I love the references and the dialogues and the characters and just everything in that game xD I hope the next version (with more pokemon and new challenges) comes out soon enough :3

i the last game ive ever finished was pokemon white 2 it wasnt hard though cuz its the same game but three new gym leaders and same elite four and iris as champ so ya *END*

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Devil May Cry 1, about an hour ago.

Devil May Cry 3 was felled earlier this week; DMC marathon for me so DMC4 is coming next.

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
Just completed Devil May Cry 4 [デビル メイ クライ] for the 9001 time.
I'm currently aiming to beat Tales of Vesperia [テイルズ オブ ヴェスペリア].

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I just finished Tales of Xillia 2, and the supposedly "Good" ending was pretty damn depressing.
But then again there are 3 endings, and I've only managed to get one.
Next goal is to get the rest.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
After starting my save file months ago, I finally completed the main story of Pokemon X last night at a grand total of 85 hours and 38 minutes. I have been told that this is ridiculous. ♥ What's important is that I finally wrapped up the game just in time to begin Omega Ruby (which I'll be starting later this week).

Upon finishing it, I expect my OR playtime to be similar. :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I finally finished more games! :x

Over the past month I'd been semi-obsessively playing Puzzles and Dragons Z, and I finally finished off the main story campaign a few days ago. I'd not wanted to beat the main game until all 5 of my main monsters were fully evolved but in the end I only managed fully evolving 4 of the 5. Could never locate the final chip required to evolve my water dragon. ;_;

I also played the game Entwined on my Vita thanks to PS+ and beat it yesterday. Short, sweet, and an utterly beautiful game. I definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys artistic-ish games with unique concepts. :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
On a roll this summer! A few days ago I beat the main story campaign for Fantasy Life, and just now I beat the story campaign of the Origin Island DLC. While I plan to keep poking away at the game to rank up all of my lives (currently a Hero rank Paladin and Master rank in the other 11 lives), beating the main story was my major goal for the summer. I'm glad that I picked the game back up a few weeks ago and finally did so. ^^

My playtime as of completely finishing the Origin Island campaign was 108hrs and 20mins. Knowing how addicted I've always been when heavily into the game, such a massive playtime doesn't surprise me at all. :up:

Just beat Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney.A lot of holes in the plot, but soundtrack was worth it :) a.Looking to beat the first Ace Attorney Trilogy at the moment, and man is the third case hard. :/

Panstyx

Formerly ShinyFlareon123
I beat the main campaign of destiny, but no luck on the expansions (Crota's end is SOOOOOO hard to solo) and though I have beaten prison of elders, I haven't killed Skolas. And yes, I know, no one has any idea what I'm talking about. I also beat Omega Ruby for the third time last week.

Well, actually i'm playing Okami Amaterasu once again, but i don't beat yet, so i think that my last game was... Pokemon White, Because my Game didn't worked on Dsi and i was lookin' for a emulator.
699776726_512086.gif
best GIF ever

Panstyx

Formerly ShinyFlareon123
And..... just beat both Destiny expansions (plus Vault of Glass) just in time for Taken King. Once again no one knows what I am talking about.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
It's been several days since, but the last game I beat was Mass Effect 3 after a long and quite satisfying playthrough of the entire series.

What the eff took me so long to play these, I still wonder. They're kinda made of amazing.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Yay! I can finally post again. :D

I recently beat the main story of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (PS4 version). The final area was a bit of a letdown but the final boss was fun, and I really enjoyed how they wrapped up the plot (especially the bit riiiight at the end). It was lovely. ^^

After beating the story I also went on to complete the final Great Challenge, all of the free DLC cases, and the Legendary/Master Cup offline colosseums. Beyond finishing up my medal collection, the Field Guide, and trying my hand at online battling, I'm pretty much finished with all the extras that the game has to offer, too. It's been great (and terribly addictive) while it lasted. Time well wasted. :angel:

Last edited:
I plowed through Mario & Luigi Paper Jam recently. I was worried about this game considering the last Paper Mario was pretty meh, but it turns out I shouldn't have stressed. Paper Jam is the best one in the M&L series as far as mechanics are concerned - the battle system is mad fun to play this time around. Past games have been really good in this aspect too, but they handled the three playable characters a lot better than, say, Partners in Time did. The soundtrack is good - not Dream Team fantastic, but still easy on the ears. And the plot, while pretty basic, isn't exactly bare-bones. I was concerned when I found out that all of the characters - NPCs, enemies, etc. - would be existing species, since M&L has always had fantastic monster design, but Paper Jam made old enemies feel really fresh.

So yeah. Not the best in the M&L series overall, but still solid and a lot of fun.

I can't really remember, as I never really played any games recently. So, it's Undertale. I've been working on a Undertale walkthrough if you didn't know, and I've been experimenting with Undertale, finding all the secrets, and all the strategies. While finding them, I have beaten the Neutral-Pacifist Route, which I think counts as beating Undertale.

My SO and I just finished Ace Attorney Trilogy. I've played all the games in the series before several times, but she's never played any of them, so it was fun playing through them with her. The games are very heavily logic-based, and it was interesting seeing someone else's thoughts on how cases were going, where they were headed, and so on. And of course when certain plot twists happened, seeing her react was great. Plus, it'd been a while since I played a lot of those cases - for example, the case with Mask☆DeMasque, which I barely remembered anything about - so I enjoyed seeing how they held up.

Now we're going to go into Investigations and Investigations 2 before diving back into Apollo Justice and Dual Destinies. The goal is to get through all of them before AA6 is released. I really, really like Investigations 2, so I'm looking forward to that, and Apollo Justice is the game that's least fresh in my mind, so I'm interested in seeing how my initial impressions of it from way back when compare to how I'll feel about it now.

Not sure that this counts, but I just completed the extensive demo of Bravely Second. As in, 100% completion, all 8 bonus item packs obtained. I liked the little mini-prequel story here, however brief. It introduced us to some charming new characters and hinted at some new, sinister threat without telling us much. I also enjoyed the new jobs and new music extensively, and it's fun to see familiar places and people with some newer elements to show the passage of time.

In addition, while gameplay is not radically different, I do very much enjoy some new changes that I did spot. The "Consecutive Chance" feature made level grinding so much more rewarding and satisfying, receiving more and more loot, EXP, and JP for quickly winning consecutive battles. The Encounter Rate bar is now much easier to access, requiring only the press of a button to bring up its menu. Finally, the funny/informative journal entries for the Beastiary provide more of an incentive to explore and fight every monster many times to figure out their weaknesses and listen to more quirky dialogue.

Overall, it was an enjoyable little appetizer to tide me over until it is released next month. I definitely cannot wait!