• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Hotel

( Character Bio, OOC chatter goes here http://pokecharms.com/threads/the-hotel-disscusion-thread.14000/ )

Collin kept driving. That's all he seemed to do these days. He couldn't help but relies how much of a neuscene he was to everyone. As he kept driving smoke started to come out of his engine.. " Fuck." Collin said. He pulled over to a hotel on the right side of the road. He could barley make the turn. As he made it to the parking lot he nearly hits a car as he parks. He got out of his car and walk towards the front. He opened the hood as smoke rushes towards. He caughs a little as he looks at the engine. He pulled out the broken Serpentine Belt. " Great." He said. " There goes four hundred dollars I don't have." He walked towards the Hotel. He walks inside. " Hey does anyone know a tow company." Collin said.
" Non that'll have your car towed until Monday." The man at the register said. " I reckon you could stay here a couple nights. I'll give you are cheapest room. Thirty dollars a night."
Collin sighed as he heard that. " Alright." Collin did the paper work.
" Unfortanently it looks like it'll be an hour until the person in that room leaves. So you can just stay out here for that time."
Collin shooked his head and sat down on the far side of the room giving him a good angle of the door.

Morgen hunched over his coffee, chin propped up by his elbows. He stared down at his reflection in the chalky brown substance that the hotel café had been served to him and heaved a deep breath, pushing it aside. He couldn't understand what case could possibly divert him out to such a remote location and why he specifically had to respond to it.
"Anything else I can get you, officer?" a fresh-faced waitress asked with the ghost of a smile.
He gave her an easy grin. "That'll be all, miss."
She nodded and left, taking his discarded coffee away with her without asking whether he was done or not.
"Five stars; my ass," he muttered as he flicked through his wallet, placing a wrinkled bill on the table. Morgen stood and tucked his chair back under the table out of habit. Feeling rather contemplative on how he should spend his time before he had to go down to the local police station and get the details on his case, he sauntered out and into the lobby.

Last edited:
Collin looked and saw a police officer walk out of the hotel's Caffe. " Officer." Collin said. He always had a healthy respect for the law. "Do you know any Mechanic that is currently opened?"

At the voice he wiped off his sour expression and replaced it with the poker face he'd come to put on when speaking to civilians.
"Can't say I can help you, sir," he said. "I'm not from the area."

' Worth a shot.' Collin thought as he leaned on the seat. now he had to spend sixty plus dollars waiting on the money pit of a car to get fixed. Could his day get any more unlucky.
He faked a smile as he looked at the police officer. " Well sorry I asked."

Morgen flashed a half smile to the stranger and tipped his cap.
"If there's any other way the police force can help you," he recited, as was required of his protocol, "don't hesitate to call."

Collin looked at his watch. He might as well get his suit case. He got out of the seat and walked towards the exit. He walked in the pouring rain towards his car. He could tell that the rain would stop at any second. such was the Georgian weather. He made it to his car and opened the back. He went threw some of his trash until he found his green suit case. He pulled it out and walked back towards the Hotel. He hoped he had better luck in the near future but that was only a pipe dream.

Nick stepped into the hotel. He started to fill out paperwork and go up to his room. "Let's see, room 203." He went to the room and went in. he put his stuff down. He looked around the room. There was a nice TV, the bedroom and bathroom looked good. He laid down on the couch and turned on the TV. "Let's see. Wheres the anime on this TV. Ooh, Found it." He put on the episode he was on before he came to the hotel. He kept watching for a while.

Sienna was tired of these concerts now. 3 weeks in this town, 3 weeks in that city, it was just tiring playing Danzón No. 2 over and over again to some elderly classical music fans. Sienna finally arrived at the hotel. Her driver, Martin, opened the door. It was late. Sienna got out, her glamorous clothing floating by her. Martin put her suitcases on a large trolley and wheeled them in beside her. At the front desk, a woman sat staring blankly at a computer. Sienna coughed to get her attention. "Good evening, my name is Sienna DeVaughn. I believe I have a hotel room here." The woman at the desk realised who she was talking to and handed Sienna a key marked '202'. Sienna was lead with Martin up to the hotel room. Martin was positioned in the hotel room opposite in room 201. Sienna's room was a very large room. Blue sheets with red accents, imported from Egypt. The bathroom was marble. It seemed a tad overboard and a little tacky. Sienna whipped out her baton and started miming to one of her favourite arias. Her miming was interrupted by the loud blaring of a television. Sienna tutted and opened her door. She went to the room next door and knocked lightly.

Collin walked back into the Hotel. " Sir." The man at the front counter said. " Your room is ready."
'About time." Collin thought as he walked over to the man. " Thank you sir." Drew said as the clerk handed Drew his key. He looked at the room number. it read 205.
He walked up the stairs to the floor. He saw a woman and a guy talking. He continued to walk forward not wanting to get involved with people he didn't even know. He stopped as he heard what was blazing on the guy's TV. " Nice choice." Drew said as he made his way to 205.
He opened the door. It was a little rundown. What did he really expect he only paid thirty dollars for it. He threw his suite case on the bed to the left and he laid down on the bed to the right. He put on his headphones as he listened to music. He took out the book " Hopes Harbor" and began to read it.

Dan parked his car just in front of a broken car. He wondered who's car is it. He then walks his way to the lobby of the hotel. He then fill out a few paper works and he got his keys. "Room 206? Not my best number but it's ok. As long as I can sleep." He walked up on a stairs and saw a woman and a man talking to each other. He then looks at the door number and it writes '206'. "Here I come!"

The room were.... modest as he can think now but all he need is a Tv. He eventually found it but it was a Tv from 20 years ago. Strange but as he opens it, his favourite drama pops out with a loud sound. He sat at his bed and watched his favourite drama... loudly.

"Do you mind turning down the volume, I am practising for one of the most famous arias known to man." Sienna said rather rudely. Sienna looked into the room and snarled at the state of it.

"Umm...Okay!" he closed the door and sat back down turning the volume lower. "Meow." Nick's cat, Scruffy, walked on top of Nick and sat down on his lap. "I hope this hotel allows cats. 'cause if they don't , it's sort of too late." Nick begin to softly pet Scruffy as he kept watching anime.