• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Great War of Apsara. (Open!)

"Idiot! It's my ancestors magic, not mine! You can't unlock the safe. It is literally impossible." Out of anger and defiance, Kallie stormed out of her study, leaving Cloudia to gaurd. Lilli was in there too, but reading. Solstice followed Kallie carefully, knowing that when the Verdant leader is upset, she just needs some time to blow off steam. The Espeon was sure to cut the connection with the Silver before continuing.

Kallie slowly started to feel better. Being outside with the lush greenery always calmed her down. In the distance, Shinings leader was there. Feeling better, Kaliie walked up to him. "Hey! How is it going in Shining?" She asked cheerfully.

"Hey Kallie." He snapped into reality. "If you call pandemic Anarchy great, then yeah, awesome. We are planning to surrender, this war has used everything we can use, all we have are useless soldiers. They can't attack the Silver." He looked up. "I Bet yours is doing Better?"

"I'm a little stressed. Silvers leader seems to believe that she broke into my study, which, if you don't know, is heavily guarded at all times by magic and Pokemon." Kallie growled, somewhat disrespectfully. Quickly, she pushed her long light green hair behind her shoulders and smiled. "Other than that we have no major injuries. Some are forming groups to invade Silver and some have succeeded greatly. We only steal food and pokemon items though, we don't take the technology. As they all know, I'll lock them up if I see them with technology." Kallie stated proudly. "As far as I know, none of my people have formed groups against Shining, probably because I'm a little biased in this war." Kallie smiled.

"So am i." He played with his thumbs. "We stopped with technology, and we have no prisoners. I have so much in my study, and I found some stuff while scouring. Well at least I have someone to trust in this war. That princess, she seems to have a plan for everything."

Suddenly, a great screech came from above the rulers. Scratch that, make it three. Three humongous Pokemon soared over the sky, all of different primary types. A man rode on top of the black-and-yellow bird and made a signal. The three birds formed the shape of a multi-colored leaf -- the sign of the peace-keepers.

Kallie observed the sign above her, confused. "I haven't seen that one in a while." She noted as the Leader bent down to pick a herb. The herb, once touching her, became lush and beatiful, almost like it was saying 'I'm so ready to heal someone!' The Verdant smiled as she mashed up the herb and crawled closer to a bush. Something rustled in fear as it tried to get away. "Little one, do not be afraid." She cooed. The small Cottonee stopped and allowed Kallie to apply the herb. Then, smiling gratefully, the small grass type floated away on the wind.

Kallie returned to where the sign was. "Solstice! Cloudia! I require you assistance!" Kallie glowed pink and purple as two Pokemon fizzed next to her. The bond call had summoned Altaria and Espeon.

((I have agreed to the idea of the Peace-keepers. If anyone has an objection or a concern, just create a conversation with me.))

(Eeveechu, are you using legendaries? Or just three random flying Pokemon? Because my role play got shut down because of improper use of legendaries)

The man looked down from atop his painted Pidgeot in yellow-and-black. He made a hand signal and the two painted Pidgeotto, one in blue-and-red and the other in green-and-brown soared to the left and right -- towards the two cities.

"Hey! How are you?" Kallie waved her hand, not imagining any danger from this man. "I would be easier to come down!" She yelled, most likely not heard. Solstice sighed as Kallie got on top of Cloudia, who flew up to the Yellow and Black Pidgeot. "So, how are you today?" She asked kindly, hoping that he wouldn't attack her right now.

The man was wearing a strange mask. "What?" The Pidgeot flapped back. "We have no business with your city at the moment." The man said, a hand hovering over a scabbard.

"I'm not here to attack you. At ease." Kallie said, eying his movements. The Verdant leader put a hand on Cloudia's neck and gently tapped a few times. Then Kallie smiled and turned her head a bit. "You still haven't answered my question. How are you? And who are you?" She asked once again. Cloudia sneezed and flew up a few inches. "Bless you darling." Kallie cooed with a weird look on her face.

"Why don't we give a small chase Cloudia?" Kallie asked, her face revealing no emotion. Her eyes however seemed enraged as the Altaria flew at Dazzling speeds after the Pidgeot. She remembers seeing the sign before and it was right before a tragic incident.

Usually calm, Kallie would always keep a good composure and a neutral look on her face. However, Kallie's posture was rigid and choppy as Cloudia gained on the Pidgeot. "Why don't you sing for me Cloudia?" She asked coolly. The Verdant leader was going to get answers from this person.

He knew what the leader of Verdant had said. His mask enabled him to 'see' everything around him and 'read' lips. He 'heard' the command for sing in this way, and he knew how deadly it could be. "Pidgeot, Whirlwind." the man said. The Pidgeot whirled around and sent a gust forwards that would both cloud vision and drown out sound.

Kallie trapped Cloudia on the neck gently, as a command to use cotton guard. The Altaria was temporarily pushed back by the whirlwind and then used cotton guard to raise her defense just in case. The Altaria continued to fly towards the Pidgeot. Kallie looked relaxed now, breathing deeply. Suddenly the verdant grabbed a leaf off of a tree and smashed it up. "Cloudia dear, that scrape must hurt." She said as she rubbed the treatment on the Dragon. 'Hm, if he could hear my command, he must hear this too.' "So." Kallie said aloud. "How many Verdants have you known Peace-Keeper?" She asked leisurely as she grabbed a few more herbs from trees while flying.

Zean, who was on his charizard, finally caught up with Kallie, due to him zoning out. "What was that?" He asked her. He was looking nervously around. "Better not be another fishy Silver." He looked around. "Why do I feel so cold?"

"Shoot. Sorry Zean, I have to catch this person. I have questions that need to be answered." Kallie quickly explained, urging Cloudia to fly faster. Kallie turned around to sit on Cloudia backwards. The Verdant grabbed multiple leaves and smiled. "Cloudia if we continue foreword for a bit longer then take a few rights we should catch up, the forest is telling me." Kallie said as she applied herbs to Cloudia's wings draining them of any tiredness.

Taking a Pokeball out from inside his cloak, he let the Pokemon out. "Get to the town before us and warn them that the leaders of Verdant and Shining Sky are coming." With that, the Pokemon dashed off.

(What the heck a re you doing, Eeveechu?!)

Amber caught up to Zean. She knew that person. It was the one who caused everything. The war, her family ripped, she having to join this thing why? Ambers Gengar floated beside her. Thank god he knew psychic. " Where's Kallie I need to talk to her NOW, " she told him.

"Not answering that!" He got charizard to fly higher, trying to avoid her. "Accusations cause more problems." He mumbled.

He flew straight afterwards, not caring about any thing for a bit.

(EspeonTheBest, Twilight Nova and pikapal forever know what I'm doing.)
The man looked up, and he realized the Altaria was soaring high above his head. "Faster, Pidgeot!" he said, and the Pidgeot doubled it's speed.
(I think this is my last post for today. Good night.)

Kallie stopped, observing the newcomers flying patterns and where he was going. "Ok Cloudia, we're done take your time getting back to Zean." It only took a few moments as Kallie was flying the opposite direction of the way Shinings leader was coming. The Verdant noticed Amber nearby, floating with her Gengar. Just because Kallie was happy, she smiled as she talked to Zean. "So, I almost had him, but I stopped to give poor Cloudia a break. I did manage to find out where he's going." She reported, applying more herbs to Cloudia's wings. "So, Amber, how are you?" Kallie asked, putting on the most friendly smile she could muster up. The Silver was in her territory, she was in charge here.

Zean, who was worried, stopped Charizard. "Kallie, I'm going to land. Is it okay if Chqrizard rests in Verdant before going back to Shining?" He asked. He was trying to avoid riots there about attacks.

"Of course you can rest. Silver." Kallie said as she addressed Amber. "You may come with us but bear in mind, the forest is my friend and my army. Displease me and you Amber the forest." She warned as Cloudia gently floated along the breeze. Soon, the Verdant leader landed in her home town. Kallie walked into her homestead and prepared tea for the leaders. Three, just in case.

Charizard was landed and put into the pokeball. He followed Kallie, but sat outside in the grass. "Nature is beautiful isn't it." - asked himself. "Just relaxation."

He as relaxed, for the first time in a while. Thoughts rushed through his head.

"The forest is the calmest place on earth, giving out soothing feelings and healing ones mind and soul. That's why we don't like technology, as we already are theifs of the Oxygen the Trees create. Technology will plunge the forests into a gas cloud of pollution, and the atmosphere of calmness will slowly fizz out of existence...." Kallie's voice sounded almost unearthly as she walked outside with a tray of tea. Lilli followed the Verdant, ready to share information she had learned while reading. The Lilligant gave a bow to the Shinings leader. "I'll be a translator here, as you cannot understand the grass type language. However, I suppose that you can translate for fire types." Kallie giggled for a second before carefully listening to Lilli. "Solstice and I were reading and we came along something extraordinary. It's about the peacekeepers. Evidently these people formed a group to keep well, peace in the region during the war. They are pretty discreet and have many secrets behind their origin, but evidently they have prone ways to attack both Shining and Silver. Verdant has never been a threat to them, so evidently there is no route they take to attack us. But, as previously mentioned, they have an easy way to attack Shining and Silver. Sadly, I do not know how they set up this plan, but they have it set up." Kallie translated for Lilli.

"You're very smart Kallie." He said. "But why do they see us as a threat, out last attack was days ago, and I'm not going to attack anymore. I'm going to be smart. And charizard here, wish I could translate. All I can translate is the crap some people say."

"I don't know. Lilli mentioned them being here since the start of the war, so maybe that's part of it. Were you the ruler when it started? Or was your father?" Kallie asked, thinking hard. At the very beginning of the war, when verdant was not part of it, her grandfather died for mysterious reasons, and she had taken over. At the time, Kallie was too young to marry, so she became the sole ruler. Kallie randomly stood up and walked a few steps before picking a herb or two. "Lilli, come here." She called as she took her seat next to Zean again. Kallie reached up and applied the herb to the Lilligants hands, as they were sore from reading evidently.

"My dad, but the only battling he ever did was against anyone who attacked him." He looked at Kallie. "I had only wished, this war would end. Peolple started spreading rumors that we had prisoners. Why?" He had scratched at a scar on his arm.

"My grandfather ruled before me. To describe him, just think of a quieter me." Kallie said thinking. "Well, I'm pretty quiet sometimes too." She observed. Kallie shook her head, trying to get back on topic. "So your father ruled before you. I'm going to assume that you are older than 4 and were alive when it started?" She joked.

" I'm not here to fight. I think that guy took my family and pinned me down until I agreed to be in this war. He must have also framed Zean, " Amber explained. She hoped that Kallie and Zean would understand her true motives.

"Actually yes." He said. He chuckled a bit too. "You know, come to think of it, i should check my family."

He sighed. "Well, the fact that i never held any-" he stopped abruptly and looked up, motionless. He was breathing, but it was like he was dead. His Pikachu sighed and pulled him.

Kallie turned towards Amber. "I'm not sure. Were you the leader when the war started?" The verdant looked the girl up and down. "You must have been an extremely young ruler if so."

"Oh, my, Lilli?" Kallie gasped, looking in Zean's direction. The Lilligant walked over to talk with the Pikachu. "I understand that you have different motives, but will you stop chaining up Pokemon? That wasn't the nicest thing to do." Kallie pointed out.

The Pikachu told the Lilliigant:"it is a heart problem, it happens all the time." The pikachu sighed once more before giving up and laying down.

A few minutes later, Zean shot his head up. "What did i miss?"