• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Great War of Apsara. (Open!)

The Verdant was coming back. Didn't she hear my warning? When she gets here she's going straight to the torture room. She wasn't going to get her hands on these Pokemon. Not ever.

Kallie slowed down, listening in the damp corridors. 'Where is the Silver?' She thought to herself. Kallie made a disgusted groan as she stepped into a pile of gooey moss. "Eww..." She mumbled. Usually the forest was filled with moss, but none of it was brown like this moss.

Why is she coming back?! She'll be kept this time. Amber pushed a button, and activated an arm. The arm took Kallie, and dragged her down to Silver Trench Palace.

Kallie felt herself dragged by this mechanical arm. "Waah!" She exclaimed she was dragged into the Silver's main city. Somehow, she wasn't nervous and was ready to summon her Pokemon and fight her way out. Besides, grass beats water, right?

Kallie landed right in the room with Umbreon and cream. Why was she back. " Why did you come back, Verdant? To steal Umbreon ad cream, to steal our technology?"

"Hmm, I beg to differ. I had a feeling of sadness and despair from Pokemon back in the sewers. I had no idea as to whom it was however, I was going to help the Pokemon in pain." Kallie sat down, used to the dirt floors in verdant. The leader found herself struggling to keep her footing on the slick floors in Silver Trench. "The ancient rule of the Verdants is not to use technology ever, why would I change that sacred rule?" Kallie asked with a slight scowl.

" I don't know, power? But I don't really care so just tell me why you're here, " Amber commanded. She kept an eye on Umbreon and Cream. One small flick, the Pokemon are in pain. And she didn't want them to escape. Again.

The Umbreon looked guiltily away from Kallie. His stomach growled, and the Umbreon whimpered again at Amber. It was two hours past feeding time and he getting was hungry.

"Is it time for food yet?" He asked timidly, hoping he wouldn't be denied of his one happiness
In this hellhole of a place. His bright yellow eyes glimmered in the damp, wet, cold prison cell.

" Be quiet, or Cream won't eat either. Now, Umbreon, if you be quiet I might give you food, or let you starve, " Amber said wickedly. She loved breaking Pokemon, and have them begging at her knees. " Be glad I even gave cream a blanket, or even let you be next to her. One wrong move, and you can be expecting a good toxic on both of you, plus no food for a month."

Nocturne shrunk back in fear and curled up obiedetly next to Cream. He didn't want another Toxic again. Him and Cream had puked for over an hour straight. Cream curled up against his chest as they shivered underneath the thin blanket.

"I said that I was hearing a Pokemon in despair. That's why I returned." Kallie stated, glaring at the Silver ruler. She looked at Cream and Nocturn. "Do you plan to imprison them, enslave them into not seeing the sun? Well, I suppose that the sun is not a top priority here due to the lack of trees." Kallie sneered. As soon as she arrived, the air smelled, off. Unearthly, fake, tainted. The vegetation here was, slim.

"What I plan to do with them is none of your business. And, might I just add, we have our own way of doing things around here. So, leave, or you'll be eaten by hybrids," Amber threatened. Not one of those Pokemon were. Leaving that room.

"Ok then. I'll stay if I want to. I am a Verdant and I have the free will to do what I want, when I want, wherever I am. That's what it means to be free and to be a good ruler." Kallie scolded. She so badly wanted to leave, but she would fight for her pokemon friends.

The Umbreon nodded at Kallie that it was fine if she left. He knew they were going to be transferred to the breeding center soon anyways. "At least we had a good long run." He said quietly, reminding his past.

"That may be the rules in Verdant country, but here, I call all the shots. And besides, even if you did try to take the Pokemon, they won't allow you to take them. They have to spy or be hurt. So go home girl, or be fed to the hybrids," Amber commanded. She had just a new upgrade, with hypnosis and mind control built in. Amber would upgrade the collars if needed. They couldn't break this hypnosis.

"Excuse me, elder. But I'm around your age. You have no right to look down upon me for any reason." Kallie sneered defiantly. "Feed me to the Hybrids if you wish. I can just escape. I came to save the Umbreon and the Eevee. No other reason." The Verdant leader stood up and put her hands on her hips, waiting for a reply from the Silver leader.

The Umbreon groaned loudly as he puked up a bunch of sticky black stuff. One of ambers Scientists had injected him with it earlier. He shook violently before heaving up more of the black gooey material.

"Ask Umbreon. He knows what will happen if you take Him. Don't you?" She asked, smiling wickedly. Amber had her hand near the upgrade button. "Also, I've added a new upgrade."

The Umbreon fell over, his paws kicking feebly in the air as he retched up more of the black goop. The Goop was a self replicating organism that would take over the host unless it was prevented. It's side affects included insomnia, Paralylis, insanity, sadness, and mood swings. The Umbreon moaned as the goop dribbled out of his maw. Cream his behind Kallie, clearly confused and afraid of what was happening to Nocturn.

"Lillie! Cloudia! I require half of your assistance." Kallie commanded as light forms of the two Pokemon appeared. "Lillie, synthesis on Umbreon and Cloudia, cotton guard. While you're at it, do you mind giving the poor thing a hug? It might make him feel better with your soft wings." Kallie asked politely.

The light form of Lillie used Synthesis as Cloudia actually completed the bond call and materialized in front of Kallie. The cotton Pokemon created some cotton and placed it around the Umbreon, making a small bed. Then, the dragon went over and gave the sick Pokemon a hug, warming it up and cleaning the goo up whenever possible. Cloudia was the Egg caretaker of the Village before citizens started to carry them around to hatch.

Nocturn closed his weary eyes and fell into a peacful slumber on the bed of cotton, which was a nice change from cement. Cream poked her head out from behind Kallie once Nocturn fell asleep. The goo was a sort of parasite that all of the Pokemon had been getting lately due to unsanitary water treatment.

"Poor, poor Kallie. You probably don't know what a computer is. I can make your Pokemon disappear right now. And I am," Amber stated. She flicked a switch and the two Pokemon disappeared in a flash, leaving the room with the Umbreon and cream, along with her and Kallie. Amber hit a button, and the upgrade was complete. The Eevee and Umbreon were now her slaves, against or with their will.

"Idiot." Kallie responded narrowing her eyes. "No technology can make a bond disappear." She said spitefully. As soon as the two pokemon disappeared, they reappeared next to Kallie. "So, now who is better? I'm just keeping Cloudia around to provide comfort for Nocturne." She stated as Lillie disappered in a flash of green. The Altaria again went over and comforted the sick pokemon, humming a few songs.

The Umbreon smiled in his sleep, his tail curled up towards his stomach, sincerely content. Cream growled at the Silver angrily, as her ability, Adaptibility kicked in, technology no longer affected her.

"And allow me to help." Zean said, arriving behind Kallie. "Sorry, I have been lost in research. I will help if I must." He grabbed his Pokeballs and released his Charmeleon and Pikachu. They were wearing some kind of gems around their neck. "Also, I got bored." He chuckled.

Kallie smiled, glad for once she had someone who was on her side. "Help, thank goodness." She said, trying to regain her balance on the unearthly floor. (To her at least) Kallie gave a small bow as Solstice appeared next to her. "Now, what job are you up for? Battling or rescue?" She asked smiling.

"Ooh, I like the battling idea." He grinned. His Pokemon nodded. He pulled out what looked to be a red berry and threw it over to his pokemon. He handed some to Kallie. "I found these, I believe they are called Sitrus Berrys."

"Stupid Shinings. Houdour, I request your assistance, " She yelled. The glowing image of a hou was in front of her. The others were in shock. Little did they know, some customs were traditional in more than one city.

"So you were a verdant? Only Verdants blessed by my ancestors could do a summon." Kallie said, not surprised. Just curious. "So, that also means that using a fire type as the Silver's leader, using a fire type which is one of Shining's types." She stated, picking up cream and having Cloudia pick up Nocturne. 'Should I try to do that?' Kallie thought. Verdant leaders had the power to take the bonding call away from people if she wanted to, but she wasn't sure if it would work.

"Well, I can help with that." He looked at the ground. He had to say nothing before charmeleon started to dig. "And um Kallie......please do what you can." He sighed. He looked at her then payed attention. "So this is The Trench leader?"

"For your info, my grandma was a verdant, and Houndour is also a dark type. Try all out want, be me and Houndours bond can never be broken. And for your information, Sean, I am the Silvers princess. Houndour is the only family I have left.

(Why did you take so long to respond Jacob?!)

(Because I have been busy.)

"Oh, so you may have a bit of royalty. And yes, bonds with your Pokemon are extremely hard to break, so you may have a point. But why do you try to take advantage of us." He said. "Oh they stole our technology!" He mocked. "It is a war, so every tactic I have will soon be in use."

"Blah, Blah, Blah, Threat, Threat, Threat. believe me, you haven't seen my true colors yet. And mock me again, you're going to the hybrids. Every tactic in war over yours is just plan lame. I could probably defeat your armies with one armed soldier. But then again, I don't really care. Now, be gone, " Amber commanded.

*First line is by/in the adventures of shark boy and lava girl.

"I don't really care." He mocked again. "Listen, you said 'every tactic'? Have you seen any of my reaserch? No. Have you got the Sea Trust gem? No." Charmeleon used dig on the Houndour. "Also, that." He reached in his pocket. "This gem is the sea trust gem. It is safe in a place hidden. After taking a while for me to find it of course. I heard a rumor it was important to the Trench? Probably not." He crushed the fake. "But it's shiny!" He acted like her.

"Shut up. And are you talking about the second one i stole shen I ambushed you?" She asked, she held out a small box, containing the true sea trust gem. She hid another fake. The other one he had was afraid. She had the true sea trust gem. Because it was on her bracelet, and was unmoveable until she resigned her position as princess/queen. The second gem was the one on Houndours collar.

"You thought that you could use the real one? Ha, I have news for you, you can't. I bet you don't know what it even does. It has no value to you, as for you are from the sea. Only the destined one for that gem can wield it's power. I am that one. Even if you break it, it will be reforged." He grinned. "No matter what you do, it will be forcefully returned to me. By a power that I have been researching." He narrowed his eyes. "As I said. It chose me, and not even the most advanced piece of technology can fix that. As long as I live, that is my gem."