• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Great Eevee Escape

While she can't find a dream, Dusk is running from them.

Needles. Bright Light. Straps. Liquid.

He whimpered softly, sweating bullets.

He felt as the hands pinned him down, and strapped him in.

He felt the needles stick into his brown furred body.

He felt the Chemical Course through his veins.

He felt like he was being melted inside out.

He Barked in anguish, in his dream, and in the real world.

He woke up, almost completely invisble.

"Sorry..." He muttered at the Espeon-Esque creature.

He took a deep breath looking at the tree trunk ceiling.

She made no reply, though she was shuddering violently.

His violent reaction to the dream had reminded her of her own experience.

He groaned quietly as he got up to go to the hot springs.

When he got there all of the girl, and guy Eevees giggled quietly as he waded into the hot mineral bath.

"Shoo!" He said as they scurried off briskly, still laughing, some of the Eevee's blushing.

He relaxed as he closed his eyes.

Once he'd gone, she allowed herself to sob silently, still shivering in the corner.

Why did they do this to us? It's wrong- just so wrong.

He felt something tingle, and he heard echoing sobs.

Wait what he thought as he heard Starlights voice for the second time.

Why did they do this to us... The voice said sadly.

Not thinking at all that he may be able to hear her, she simply let go- let it all out.

There she lay on the floor in the corner of their room at the inn, sobbing and shaking uncontrollably as multitudes of dark memories swam through her head.

Thought it felt like forever, after about 10 minutes she had done her share of grieving and lay silently curled up in the corner.

If this is my fate, then why am I even here at all?

Starlight gasped, quickly raising her head and looking around. Tears still showed on her cheeks as she tried to figure out where the voice had come from.

You must be hearing things again- i-i's just that voice again, the one that's always there.

"We're still connected..." He muttered shivering as he stood up.

"I can feel your pain, but you can't feel mine, rember when I siad I might imprint on you for a little while, I had no idea it would be this severe though."he said quietly.

"Shhhh.." He said gently as he used sing on her.

A sweet melody rang throught the room.

He watched as she yawned sleepily, and he yawned too.

He watched as she fell into a peacful sleep.

'I'm not tired' he thought to himself as he lay in the corner quietly.

She hadn't felt tired at all, but she was silently thankful for what he'd done.

Just calm down- it wasn't real. You'll be alright.

She wished she believed what she was telling herself.

He watched as she stopped shifting around.

he decided it would be pointless to go back to the hot springs, so he jumped up on the bed, and eventually nodded off to sleep.

And for the first time in a long time, he wasn't plagued by nightmares.

Starlight slept for a long while- a restful, dreamless sleep.

It felt nice to sleep properly for once- not cooped up in a lab or distracted by dark memories.

Dusk woke up the next day, only to hear giggling out side the window.

He quickly shooed the Eevees away from the window, before yawning loudly.

he shut the shutters gently, hoping not to wake up Starlight.

Usually, being primarily Espeon, she would've been awake already.

However, partially due to his Sing and partially due to how wonderful it felt, she was still asleep.

He fell back asleep soon after.

~A few hours later~

Umbreon woke up to the sound of Human voices.

And, . . . Trucks.

A pair of gloved hands opened the shutters to the window, as another pair grabbed the Umbreon.

Dusk yelped loudly in surprise, as they picked him up, gently, and put him In a cloth bag, along with Starlight.

The Humans monitored the Festival regularly, looking for mutations, or just general oddities.

Umbreon still half asleep thrashed wildy in the bag, like a fish out of water.

He smelt something sweet, as the Humans pokemon pumped some SweetScent into the air.

Dusk slowly stopped struggling, and felt woozy as the sweet smell entered the bag.

He felt the bag shift as the Human picked up the sack, and placed it in the back of one of the trucks.

The Veichle roared to life as it drove off.

(Sorry for the Info Dump Eon.... :p)

(Pffft, you should see me freestyle RPing/story writing- it's way worse. :p ;))

Starlight, still asleep during all of this, simply thought it was a dream and she was imagining things again.

When she awoke hours later, she would be very unpleasantly surprised.

The Umbreon groaned softly as him and Starlight were taken out of the cloth bags, by gentle warm hands.

The Umbreon blinked in the soft warm glow of the room, as he gazed at his captor, which was merely a veterinarian, and a young girl.

He yawned as several other sleepy Eevee's, and Eevelutions were set on an examine table.

Starlight stirred a bit as they were lain on the table but remained half-asleep and unaware of what was going on around her.

After Checking out Dusk and the Other pokemon, the little girl picked up the Umbreon, cradling him gently.

The Vet gasped when she found Starlights tag, and imediatley after found Dusk's as well.

They Read : Experiment-X-1 and Experiment-X-6.

She then picked them both up and started walking down the hall, the little girl trailing behind her.

As they were being carried, Starlight began to wake.

She thought, at first, that she was dreaming due to the change of scenery, but soon realized that they were being handled by people and began to panic, though it didn't show.

The Woman gently set Starlight down on an Examination table, and just looked over the semi consisouns pokemon.

She looked at her 3 tails, and guessed she was some sort of hybrid, most likely Ninetails or Vulpix. She quickly called officer Jenny about the tags she found, while she was taking blood from Starlight and Dusk. She was confused about what was in there blood, some sort of multiplying mutagen.

Starlight shivered slightly the whole time. She wanted to appear weak so that they might be gentler with her.

She also didn't trust humans, considering her only previous experiences with them all being... well, less than good.

The younger girl who was a teenager, was petting Starlight gently.

Dusk, actually awake now, looked around, and found himself in a... Clean... White... Room... With bright white lights...

Dusk imediatley panicked as the needle slid into his skin and he thrashed about wildly as the woman, and the Teen tried to restrain him, which only made him struggle more.

The Woman finnally administered a sedative, which made him calm down after a few minutes.

Starlight's inner self was a cacophony of emotions- fear, shock, worry, among others.

Her outer self, however, was calm and appeared vulnerable.

She did, however, enjoy the kind attention she received from the young girl, realizing with quite a shock that she had caught herself purring at one point.

She averted her eyes as he was sedated, unable to watch him struggle without completely freaking out herself.

The Vet put a collar on each of the Eeveelutions, and picked them up, and put them in a small kennel, in the back of the truck. She put the other Eeves and such in another one, before heading back out to bring them to a Adoption center.

When Dusk woke up, he lying on the bed.

He looked around for Starlight, but couldn't find her.

Last edited: