• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Great Eevee Escape

He looked at her and smiled slightly.

His eyes closed a few times as he rapidly blinked away the sleep.

He sat up in the nest and shivered.

It was starting to turn into twilight.

He gently grabbed her by the scruff of her neck as he hopped down the tree.

"You'll still be weak from the X-Formula, you won't be able to walk for very long so you'll want to conserve your energy till you evolve."He said as he picked her up with his muzzle and slung her over his back.

He started to trek deeper into the vibrant woods...

The Eevee nodded and settled on his back as they began to move. I wonder where we're going?
She then remembered something else he'd said. I wonder what I'll evolve into- and when?

"Also, one quick thing... When you... Evolve, its gonna hurt quite a lot, but don't be afraid, because I will try to use painsplit, so we can share the burden" he said rremebering how much it hurt when he evolved...

She looked sad and frightened when he said this. "Why? You've already been through it, so why should you have to do it again- even if it is only half?"

"Becuase if I don't the pain might Kill you, or paralyze all of your muscles and nerves..." He said protectively.

"And plus your awfully cute!" He added with a sly grin as he walked into the clearing.

( @Trainer Alosha ;D)

Last edited:
Her expression shifted from fear to guilt as he spoke, ending with a blush at the compliment. "I still don't think it's fair, but... ok... Thank you." She added softly.

"It's...Fine, I've been doing it for years now...That's what the humans made me do...For...There Pokemon..." He said, noticing she was giving off a faint glow in the dimly lit forest.

"Your body's getting ready to evolve, I can tell because you just relaxed, when you've been alert this whole time." He said setting her down gently, her back to a rock, as the white glow envolped her, and he braced himself to use pain spilt.

(@EeveePlayz)

Last edited:
'Years'?! That's terrible! She thought as they continued. She soon realized that something was glowing- her!

Against her will, her body relaxed and became enveloped by a blindingly bright white light. Once it was gone, her first thought was, How horrible do I look?

The creature before the Umbreon appeared as such: an ash gray Espeon with 2 extra tails- those of a Vaporeon and a Leafeon.

"Your still... Very... Pretty..." He groaned as he fell over, still smoking.

His vision started to blur slightly as he watched the shape walk over.

Still a bit small, she ran over and lay beside him, worried. "I'll stay here, with you- we'll be safer together."

She wasn't sure of the extent of his pain, but she was determined to protect him if needed.

He woke up a few hours later to see the sleeping face of the greyish Espeon.

He groaned slightly as he tried to roll over but he couldn't.

"Ahh, man, this hasn't ever happened before!" He groaned as he tried to shake the numbness out of his body.

At the sound of his voice, she raised her head. "Is there anything you need me to do?" She asked, obviously concerned. I was worried something like this would happen!

"Yeah, could you ... Drag me to my burrow, it's right over there..." he said pointing his head in the direction of its location.

He groaned again slightly as she dragged him over, into the small underground room.

It started to rain out side.

"Sorry I only have one bed... But you can sleep with me if you don't care ..." he replied sheepishly as he managed to limp over and get under the blanket.

"I don't need a bed- I can just sleep on the floor." She replied after settling him in.

She curled up beside the bed and slept.

Odd, she is more skittish as an Eveloved form he thought to himself, but little did he know, she could read minds.

He closed his eyes and groaned.

He yawned before falling into a restless sleep.

He I woke up laying on the floor, a few vases lay shattered on the ground.

He tried to get up, and he managed to clean up the mess, before walking outside, and sitting under the over hang, watching the rain potter patter on the forest floor.

It was true that she could read minds, but she didn't mind the thought- it was true, anyway.

When the Umbreon got up and attended to his mess, she stayed in her place on the floor in an attempt to get as much as sleep as she could to store up energy for the day ahead.

He walked back in and picked her up gently and set her on the bed, pulling the blankets up to her neck.

He wrote a note saying, "Will be back soon, going to get more berries."

He left his last Oran berry there in case she woke up and was hungry.

He walked out into the misty forest air as he searched for his Oran berry tree.

The first thing she noticed when she awoke was that she was in the bed. She got up and stretched, then saw the note. Oh, that makes sense. I'll just wait here.

She sat near the entrance while nibbling the Oran Berry, enjoying the early morning.

The mist curled around the tree as he looked up into it with his golden eyes.

He spotted a branch with some Oran berries, and used Bite on the thin branch, as he watched it plummet to the ground.

He undid the sack and rolled the berries into it, then he set off towards his cozy small Home.

(Thanks it's not mine but you can join, Eeveechu would prefer, if you chose Eevee, or its Eeveelutions)

He watched as a small figure stood up in the tree above him, staring...

(Good place for you to join WolfClaw)

The tri-tailed quadruped waited at the burrow, contentedly munching her berry breakfast as she awaited her partner's return.

I hope he's alright. She thought, still a bit worried about his current state.

He shrugged as he made his way into the Burrow.

He put the sack of berries on the Shelf.

"Help your self..." Dusk groaned as he got up on the bed and laid back down.

She immediately moved aside when she saw him returning and was quick to follow as he went back to bed.

"Are you ok? I was a little worried- I mean, you're still hurt and stuff, right- sore, at least?"

"I'll be fine... (Coughs up some blood) hopefully." He muttered the last part so she couldn't hear it.

| it was worth it any ways he thought|

She didn't buy it- she could see how bad he was, and her psychic-enhanced senses only made this clearer. She wanted to do something, but what could she do?

"Alright... if you say so." She conceded, knowing he wouldn't admit it.

I've got to do something for him, but how? What? I don't know anything about sickness!

She lay as these things ran through her head. She needed to find a solution- do something.

Why don't you check the Berries he brought back? There may be some helpful ones in that sack.

Oh, you're back. Hooray. She replied sarcastically to the 'second voice' in her head.

His breathing became less shallow as he nodded off to sleep.

He had dreams about him walking into a forest, and her lying there, bloody and on the ground, broken.

Voices whispered violently as he stepped closer.

As he got to her, all the whispered turned into a loud groan

Voice: you can't save her...

He started sweating feveroiusly as he tossed and turned in the bed.

Last edited:
Do you really think there might be something useful in there? I just want to help him.

Well, maybe- I mean, it's not like I can check myself. Just check- you never know.

Alright, I guess it is worth a try. She glanced over at him before going over to check the contents of the berry-filled sack.

He started to cry in his sleep as every time he tried to get closer, she became more bloody and bruised.

By the time he had gotten there, she was just a red ball of bleeding fur.

He cried as he nudged her, trying to make her wake up.

Completely unaware of these events due to being distracted, she continued searching through them.

There were plenty of other berries, so maybe she could at least try to make something to help him- even if it wasn't permanent.

He tried using Wish on her in his dream, but she stopped breathing.

He stared at her lifeless corpse with both eyes as he backed away scardley.

Even if it doesn't heal him, maybe it'll make him feel better. All I can do is try.

She told herself this as she began to mix some of the Berries- she ate one while she worked.

He awoke from the dream startled.

He immediately calmed down when he saw her, realizing it was just a dream.

He stretched and blinked his eyes sleepily as he fell out of the bed with a loud thud.

(@gumball)

Turning at the noise, she turned fully to face him and took a few steps toward him.

"Are you alright?" She asked, trying to hide the majority of her worry.

He accepted the purple liquid, and swallowed' but little did he know, she had mixed Chemo Berry in it which makes pokemon fall asleep.

Is there, Chemo Berry in this...? He asked woozily as he fell over, his eyes blinking tiredly.