• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Grande Tournament

"Hundred?! I have anxiety problems!" she was really sweaty. "Not to mention that I hardly even see people!"

Karley notices night looking at him. "S-sorry yo-you had to-to see th-that."

Last edited by a moderator:
(OOC:Btw people of your wondering Reginler is 14 yrs old)

"Ok Karely clam down bruh!" Reginler said "grab a slice of pizza and eat! There's barely anyone in the food court! See look at the number of people in the food court theres four plus you equals five that not a lot so relax, get over there and grab something to eat!" Reginler said "well I'll cya later I guess" and Reginler went to chat with other trainers.

"Ok, ok excuse me for a moment. It's been wonderful chatting with you all." Platinum politely spoke to everyone crowding him and taking pictures.

He stood to get fresh air, walking outside and breathing in the sweet scents. Platinum looked up to the sun, and smiled. He was excited for the tournament, and couldnt wait for it to start.

The announcements came on and the rooms were dead silent "attention all trainers! The tournement twill start now! Report To the bleachers immidiatly "Oh geez it's starting! Reginler said Race you there people! And he, and Razor dashed to the Bleachers

(OOC: You can pick the arena you wanna go to guys, just don't be in the same area as another person is here ok? I call meadow area)

Reginler made it to the bleachers first "this is gunna be really intense! I wonder which area im going to!" Reginler was comepletely hyped and couldn't stay still "IM SO EXCITED IM SO EXCITED!!!!!" He screamed and Razor screamed with him.

(I call pitch black area)

Night walked up to the teleporter area and waited for the other trainers to arrive.

"Well look at that your awfully naive, but you seem like a worthy opennent so I hope you make it to the finals,that way I can beat you." Night said, flashing him a smile.

(( OOC: I'll get Wonder Area ))

Platinum reached the bleachers, and watched, excited. He was then assigned to one of the teleporters, and was teleported to a strange, but intriguingly beautiful place.

Aura sent a mental thought picture to Karley to screw with her, it was Karley surrounded by thousands of people. This time the Riolu couldnt suppress the laugh and Night traced the thought back to Aura. He then Proceeded to scold her as he was teleported.

"Wait are you talking to me? If so Yea you bet im making it to the finals!" Reginler said but then the announcements went on " attention! Everyone! Welcome to the Grande Tournement! Now I don't need to explain much because you read the article of rules so I just have to say good luck and the tourney will not be responsible for injuries and now begone! And everyone was teleported to a random area. Reginler woke up in a big field of grass "Welp looks like I'm in the meadow area...oh well LETS GET BATTLING!!!!!!!" Reginler screamed

And with that, the tourney had started.

As his eyes adjusted to the twilight he noticed there was no sky, at least that he could see.

"Aura give us some light please" said Night as he watched Aura make a orb that floated a little ways ahead of them.

Reginler loved the area he was in, the breeze was good, the scent of flowers were good, everything was good! And things got excited when he encountered his first trainer, who looked as fired up as he was "our eyes met! Battle time" the guy said "heck yea you know it!" Reginler was ready "Swampert do your best!" Reginler shouted as his water buddy popped out "Roserade, rip this person's face off!" The man said as Roserade jumped up in glee

And so the first battle of the tourney begun.

Her eyes glowed as she and Aaron ran around defeating trainers like it was nothing. But they knew how to fight in the dark because that's where they trained... In the distortion world.

"Aura mind helping me and Crys out." said Night. Aura used Hidden power and suddenly Crys's eyes glowed and so did Night's.they could now see in the dark like Aura. They skillfully defeated everyone in the arena. "Now what?"Night wondered, as he stood at the end of the maze of endless corridors.

Aura punched the wall and it crumbled instantly and there was the telleporter. They walked into it and were swallowed up in a giant beam of light as they were randomly teleported.

(OOC- Y u guys go forward without me ;3; I was listening to a stream)

Zack woke up a bit late, he was way behind. "Huh?" He sits up, seeing himself on an island. "This must be Underwater area..." He grabs his a pokeball, "Come out, Azumarill!" His Azumaril comes out. He grabs his underwater mask. "Ok Azurmarill, Lets get through this water." Azumarill nods, jumping in the water, so did Zack. He got through all the trainers but couldnt find the next teleporter. "Where could the next teleporter be..." His Azumarill squeals, pointing towards a huge rock infront of a cave. They swim to it and push it out of the way to see the teleporter. "Good work, Azumarill!" He pats her head. He returns her and goes through the teleporter.

Aura found herself and Night in a place that was stiflingly hot and humid, with geysers of scalding hot water every where.

"Topaz lead the way." he called as he sent out the Dunsparce.

Topaz squeaked with joy as he jumped in the water and swam around. He had extremely tough skin so the blistering heat didn't bother him.

"I said lead, not swim you goof." he said as he laughed at Topazes face as he squeaked and shook the water off and slithered off into the gloom with Night and aura behind him.

Platinum was doing alright. He had passed through 2 trainers already.

He loved his arena. Many colorful auroras soothingly flowed through the sky, all kinds of strange plants grew in open meadows, and many small list orbs flies through the sky.

Platinum then unexpectedly came face to face with another trainer. He smiled as the trainer challenged him.

"Alright Gabite, one more time, if you'd please!" Platinum called out, tossing a pokeball infront of him.

Gabite came out roaring, holding his arms up in an intimidating stance.

The opponent sent out a Fraxure. Both dragon types against each other. Platinum thought deeply. Dragon Type moves were pretty effective against dragon types. It seemed speed would have to be on his side for this battle.

"Gabite, use Dragon Claw!" Platinum called out.

Gabite's face turned fierce, and the two giant sharp claws on his hands glowed. With a strong leap he sped infront of Fraxure, and slashed it. Fraxure went skidding back, but caught itself and roared. The opponent ordered Fraxure to use Dragon Rage, but Platinum remained calm, despite the large effect the move could have on Gabite.

The white haired trainer threw his arm out to the side. "Counter!"

Gabite began to rapidly spin. The purple energy beam clashed into Gabite, but dissolved, Gabite stopped spinning, and got into a forceful wide stance, blasting the attack right back at Fraxure. Gabite then opened his mouth wide, a Draco Meteor blasting out, fusing with the reversed Dragon Rage. The fusion attack harshly clashed into Fraxure. Multi-colored dust blasted up from the ground in result of the attack, and when it all faded, the Fraxure lay there, unconscious.

Platinum bowed to his defeated opponent, and Gabite and him ran on ahead.

As Topaz made his way through the Firey Arena he would occasionally use blizzard to cool things down for them, since the heat didn't matter to him. And every now and then he would find a trainer and have a fair fight, but when he got to the last trainer Aura stopped him.

"Topaz that guys aura is really strong, be careful."Aura siad as Night walked up to the trainer, having shed his sweatshirt, for a cooler, more comfortable vest.

"Topaz you ready!?" he asked with determination in his voice.

The little Dunsparce growled excitedly.

The trainer turned around and sent out Camerupt. Topaz used thunderbolt without even thinking about typing advantages, it did nothing. The Dunsparce looked in shock as the attack just melted into the Camerupt. Dunsparce then was hit by a rock slide burrying him in a pile of rocks.

"Topaz use double team and then use dig!" Night shouted.

The Dunsparce shook off the attack and cloned himself and then used dig. 10 different Topazes shot up behind the Camerupt who was to slow to react as he was blindsided from behind by the oncoming flurry of fangs and tails. The Camerupt had a stunned expression on its face as it fell over knocked out. Topaz squeaked with joy as he learned a new move called Double Edge. He then slithered on to the teleporter with Aura and Night and was warped to a new location

Reginler opened his eyes and finds out that he's in the meditation area "alright time for another sweep of trainers!" Reginler said "Your ready Razor? Let's do this!" Reginler said as he dashed off

"Guys lets take a break." mumbled Night before he sat down, his back to a tree and he fell asleep with Aura in his lap and Topaz by his side.

Zack opens his eyes to see him in the next area, The Fire Area. "Wo-woah...Its super...Hot in here." He was already sweating. He brings his Tyrantrum out who had no trouble with being hot. "Lets find the next trainers." He smiles weakly. His Tyrantrum walks beside Zack.