• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Eevees' Evolutions ~ RP

There might be a disaster happening soon. What should it be?

• Tornadoes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earthquake

• Volcano eruptions

• Other.. Say in my profile page it.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello! This will maybe be my 3rd attempt to make a successful roleplay since my Pokemon Academy Pokemon Roleplay.
This will start in a forest were the eevees had been hatched, but their mother had died. They will have to survive; and maybe evolve!
120.jpg

Name:
Pokemon that you will evolve into: (Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, etc.)
Markings: (if any)

Rules:
1. No mary or gary sues.
2. Pokecharms Pokemon Roleplay rules.
3. No one-line posts. Dive in for a for at least a paragraph of 5 sentences.
4. No double posting. If you want to add something to your latest post, press 'edit'
5. No OOC. OOC is here.
6. Swearing is allowed, but keep it minor. There are some kids on here.
7. Please no romantic kissing, etc. Please no.

8. If someone is already going to evolve into something you want to put in, but someone already is going to evolve into it, put in a different evolution.

Name: Dusk
Pokemon that you will evolve into: Umbreon
Markings: A cloud shaped marking on one of his ears.

Edited:
The roleplay status will say Private/Closed when it is up, but
you can still join if there are spots open!

Will Be Roleplaying~
- @VulpixNinetales
- @Honolulu the Vaporeon
- @skymin015
- @Lone Marshmallow
- @Luck of the Ace
- @OmegaCarvineplays
- @_Umbreon_
- @EspeonTheBest
- @~Principessa~Phantom~

- @Zen Pie

Edit 2:
We can now start the roleplay!
Taken Evolutions
All spots taken!
Umbreon, Glaceon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon, Staying A Eevee, Sylveon
Thread link: http://pokecharms.com/threads/the-eevees-evolutions.13677/#post-284350

Last edited:
Hello! This will maybe be my 3rd attempt to make a successful roleplay since my Pokemon Academy Pokemon Roleplay.
This will start in a forest were the eevees had been hatched, but their mother had died. They will have to survive; and maybe evolve!
120.jpg

Name:
Pokemon that you will evolve into: (Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, etc.)
Markings: (if any)

Rules:
1. No mary or gary sues.
2. Pokecharms Pokemon Roleplay rules.
3. No one-line posts. Dive in for a for at least a paragraph of 5 sentences.
4. No double posting. If you want to add something to your latest post, press 'edit'
5. No OOC. OOC is here.
6. Swearing is allowed, but keep it minor. There are some kids on here.
7. Please no romantic kissing, etc. Please no.

8. If someone is already going to evolve into something you want to put in, but someone already is going to evolve into it, put in a different evolution.

Name: Dusk
Pokemon that you will evolve into: Umbreon
Markings: A cloud shaped marking on one of his ears.

Edited:
The roleplay status will say Private/Closed when it is up, but
you can still join if there are spots open!

Will Be Roleplaying~
- @VulpixNinetales
- @Honolulu the Vaporeon
- @skymin015
- @Lone Marshmallow
- @Luck of the Ace
- @OmegaCarvineplays
Edit 2:
We can now start the roleplay!
Taken Evolutions

Umbreon, Glaceon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, Flareon, Jolteon.
Thread link: http://pokecharms.com/threads/the-eevees-evolutions.13677/#post-284350

God damnit you took my name and Pokemon. Figures. ; )

Name: Nocturne
Species: Eevee
Evolves into: Eevee
Markings: none really.

Ok, why not?

Name: Solstice

Pokemon: Espeon

Markings: Ears are slightly larger than normal, but aside from that she's just really smart. XD

I'm not trying to force my way in, i was just asking for a explanation. Becuase if you want I'll be a Sylveon (aka Fairy Tentacle Hentai Gone Sexual) but I'd prefer not to.

Last edited:
Could I be Sylveon?

Name: Houdini
Pokemon that you will evolve into: Sylveon
Markings: will get one eye taken out somehow, will cover it with a patch (a leaf lol)

Also, could he maybe be shiny?

Last edited:
I'm not sure to find it intriguing to hilarious that our newborn characters are instantly able to use basic motor functions flawlessly and already picked up on a language. XD

I know I am just as guilty as everyone else here doing this when I'm here doing it too, but there is a lot of OOC chatter going on here. I know I'm no admin, but I'd like to try to make their job easier. Also, I don't want this rp going down in shambles via getting locked, and I'm sure none of you want that either. So, just a suggestion, if you're going to do OOC chatter, at least post some rp content in your posts with it as to not fill this thread with unnecessary chat.

Again, I know I'm not an admin, and I'm just trying to help them out while helping you all out. For those of you who'll take my word, thank you. For those of you who think otherwise, please reconsider. Thanks!

I know I am just as guilty as everyone else here doing this when I'm here doing it too, but there is a lot of OOC chatter going on here. I know I'm no admin, but I'd like to try to make their job easier. Also, I don't want this rp going down in shambles via getting locked, and I'm sure none of you want that either. So, just a suggestion, if you're going to do OOC chatter, at least post some rp content in your posts with it as to not fill this thread with unnecessary chat.

Again, I know I'm not an admin, and I'm just trying to help them out while helping you all out. For those of you who'll take my word, thank you. For those of you who think otherwise, please reconsider. Thanks!

We wouldn't even like OOC blatter either in our roleplay board. Just, we don't really want people saying all spots are taken. We might use the
private conversation. Thanks!