• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Eevee's Evoloutions

@Blu Ace
@AshGreninja
@Honoulu the Vaporeon

Find the discussion thread to sign up.

BIC:
Niti hatched from her egg, she was the first of the eevees to do so. She strolled around slowly, to see a pile of eggs near to the egg she hatched from. She looked down, and a red heart mark was on herShe then looked for her mom, but she didn't see any sign of it. She sighed in a bad way that her mom wasn't a near sight of her. Her vision isn't so great now, but after a few minutes it was better. She looked at her hatched egg, and it had 'Niti' written in ink on it. "Is this my name?" she asked no one.

Then a second egg hatches, it was a Shiny Eevee. It began to cry, because it was a newborn. Flame started to crawl out of his egg but still upset. Then it saw another Eevee. He went toward it and ramed into it.

Ginger hatched out of her egg. Her vision wasn't very good at first, but then it got better. Ginger looked at her ginger tipped tail and then looked at the egg she had hatched from. It had 'Ginger' written on it in ink. 'Is that my name? Wow, that's convenient.' Ginger thought. She spotted two other Eevees. Ginger started to walk towards them and tripped. She crashed into the one that had hatched second. 'Oops.' Ginger thought.

"What was that for?" Niti reacted. She was mad, but not mostly because her nature was calm.

The forest was nighttime, and there was not any other light source around, except for the moon and stars.

Niti was a bit tempted to attack with a Swift on the shiny eevee that was born after her. She got a very big harmful and bad scratch when she fell down from Flame. She was let go of her tempt to attack with Swift.

"I.... was..... just.... wondering......" Flame started to say but then passed out. Flame was knocked out from that hit he did. Flame started to dream of being with a family and helping other pokemon and evolving and being with a trainer.

"S-Sorry." Ginger said to the Eevee she had crashed into. She shivered. Ginger looked at the two Eevees. She glanced around the cave. Something was missing. 'Where's mom?' Ginger thought.

Midnight poked his head out his egg. There was no Name on the egg, and the moon was overhead. He was still sleeping peacefully, he fell out of the egg, lying on his back. He slowly opened his eyes to see the Full Moon. "Ooh, pretty." He smiled, then turned. There were three eevees around him. For the most, they seemed worried. "Um, did I miss something?" He asked. Apparently Pokemon could peak after they were hatched, even if it was mere seconds.

"Don't ask me, I searched for her just when I was born, and couldn't find mom anywhere."
She sighed. No sight of her or her siblings' mom, who of course searched her. "She might of um.. died." She said in a very frightening voice. She shivered in fear.

"Well, you missed that we couldn't find our mother.." she said in a very weak voice. She fell to the ground, tired and hurt from the crash.

"Ohh, Imm guessing that's bad" Midnight frowned, then stood on his legs. He walked over to Niti and patted her on her back, then she fell. "Ok, so either I did that, or something else happened while I was still in the egg." Midnight frowned He reached a paw out, offering to help the Eevee up.

Flame woke up and started to walk around.
"I wonder who our parents are and where they are." Flame said walking around then tripped on his own egg.
"Ouch, that hurt." Flame said.