• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Deadly Pokemon Games[{open.}]

Jacob watched as the Aggron fell to the ground, but as the pokemon did, the other trainers released more pokemon. A Linoone, a Loudred, and a Shiftry appeared to join the battle. Shiftry leapt at Greninja, while the Linoone ran in close to Pikachu for a tackle attack.

Meanwhile, Jacob continued battling the Grovyle, which had a new ally: Loudred.

"Tank(Darmanitan), use flare blitz on the Grovyle," Jacob barked. His opponent only nodded to Grovyle, who rushed forward with a leaf blade attack. The attacks collided, and it was Grovyle who was sent flying backwards. However, Loudred stepped forward and use echoed voice, sending a sound wave crashing into Jacob's Tank(Darmanitan) and Casper(Beartic). Both pokemon staggered backwards. "Casper, use ice beam!" Again, Jacob's Beartic released a beam of ice energy. The attack hit Loudred, who almost immediately was covered in a big block of ice.

Jacob turned towards Grovyle who was running towards his pokemon at full speed.

"Gardevoir, repeat flash." White lights BMW lided the battle and a shot of thunder and water mixed covered the Pokemon. "My no Pokemon are getting exhausted. Maybe we should stop."

(OOC: "My no Pokemon" What does that mean? lol)

Jacob looked over at Jake.

"You're probably right," Jacob responded. Casper(Beartic) and Tank(Darmanitan were both breathing heavily, and were running low on energy. "Let's go, Stargazer!" Jacob shouted as he released another pokeball. His Golurk appeared beside him, and Jacob jumped onto the pokemon's back. As Gardevoir created a diversion, Jacob recalled Tank and Casper, and took off on Golurk's back, flying as fast as possible.

(My old keyboard changed sentences. But I just got a new one.)

Jake hopped on charizard. "Lets go." He returned his pokemon and flew to catch up with him. Who were those people? Jake wanted to know.

Jacob continued flying on Stargazer for some time; he decided it would be good to get some rest, and closed his eyes. He didn't know how long he slept for, but he opened his eyes some time later. He looked back at Jake.

"Let's drop down here for now!" He shouted.

Jake nodded and flew down. He quickly let out gardevoir and meditated. "Maybe you should find some food." Gardevoir joined. They both closed their eyes.

"Good idea," Jacob said, recalling Stargazer(Golurk). He threw another pokeball, releasing Zed(Excadrill). Together, they began a walk into the forest, looking for some food. It didn't take long for Zed to find some apples, and in one swift motion, the Excadrill had cut down six, one on each of his fingers. Jacob had eaten apples for his last meal, but he guessed there probably wasn't much else around. He and Zed returned to Jake and Gardevoir.

"We found some apples," Jacob muttered softly. He was unsure if he should bother the two of them or not; they were meditating so peacefully.

"EXCA!" Zed shouted.

"Well, I guess not bothering them isn't an option," Jacob thought to himself. He nudged Zed. "Quiet! Anyway, Jake, who do you think those people were? There certainly were a lot of them for them to be on a team."

Jake twitched. "Oh I.....I don't know." He took a deep breath. "They tried to take umbreon and dusk away. Maybe s
Robbers." He tried to get back to meditating.

Jacob could take a hint; Jake didn't want to talk. That was fine, since Jacob still felt very tired. He leaned against a tree, and closed his eyes. Slowly but surely, he drifted off to sleep. Zed followed suit, laying beside his trainer, eyes closed.

After a hour Jake finished meditating. "That should keep it controlled for a while." He looked at his arm. "I still have a few years." He walked to Jacob who was sleeping. "Let him sleep." He said as he walked around to find apples and stuffed a bunch in his backpack.

Crash! Jacob woke with a start.

"What was that?" Jacob asked Jake.

Crash! They heard the sound again. Jacob heard a creak and turned to see the tree he was sitting beneath slowly begin to fall directly towards him. Jacob dove out of the way, barely making it in time.

"What's happening?" Jacob turned around to see a Tyrannitar fighting a Mamoswine in the woods. As the Tyranitar smacked into another tree, Jacob heard another crash.

Jake heard it. Just great. Jake ran back And tried to find Jacob. "Jacob. Are you okay, what happened?" He noticed the battle. "Woah, we might need to go, or at least gain a bit more distance."

"Run, again, already?" Jacob reached for Stargazer(Golurk)'s pokeball. "You're probably right," he said recalling Zed(Excadrill) and releasing Stargazer. "Let's go." He jumped onto his Golurk's back and Stargazer took off into the sky.

Jake grabbed charizards pokeball, but charizard was exhausted, so Jake ran by foot. He kept looking at Jacob do that he could see where he was going, but then Jake just thought about where he should hide from everybody for the time being.

Jacob couldn't see where Jake was; he hadn't taken off on Charizard like usual. He slowed down before ordering Stargazer(Golurk) to drop back down to the ground. The pokemon did as it was told, dropping into the forest. He didn't want to lose Jake again; if any group of trainers were to find him again, Jacob would be in big trouble without his ally.

Jake kept looking around. "What should I do, what should I do?" Jake decided to walk to a higher area. Worse case scenario, he gets attacked.

Jinxed it.

He was knocked down be a trainer who tried to take his backpack. Jake kicked him backwards and ran.

Jacob sighed. Where was Jake? He couldn't see him anywhere. Jacob sat down, and Stargazer(Golurk) sat right beside him.

"I guess you're pretty tired, huh?" Jacob said to his pokemon. The Golurk nodded. "Well, take a rest here for the moment." Jacob's stomach growled. He stood up, wishing he had kept one of the apples from before. He left Stargazer and went searching for some food. It wasn't long before he found a bush with some berries on it. Jacob was surprised at how easy it was to find food in the forests here; he would have thought there would be no food in the area, another challenge for trainers to overcome. Jacob walked back to his Golurk carrying a berries in his arms. He dropped them at Stargazer's feet, but the pokemon was too far asleep to wake for food now.

Jacob took a deep breath. He would just have to hold out on his own for the time being.

Jacob sat and kept an eye on his surroundings; he wouldn't be caught by surprise again. His pokemon were beginning to tire, as evident by Stargazer(Golurk) sleeping beside him. Jacob thought about sleeping again, but reminded himself that he wasn't safe, not yet.

Just as he was thinking, he heard a noise coming from the nearby trees. Jacob stood to look, grabbing a pokeball in his hand. He carefully analyzed the area, as the sound came closer and closer. Whatever it was, it was approaching fast. Jacob was about to release Voltaire(Eelektross) when Jake popped out of the woods, running full speed.

"What's going on?" Jacob asked.

"Star-" Jacob began, looking over his shoulder, but the pokemon was fast asleep. He looked down at the pokeball in his hand. "This will do," he said as his pokemon was released. The Eelektross appeared in front of him. "Voltaire, use crush claw!" The Eelektross's arms glowed blue as he swung forward towards the attacker.

"I agree, but what can we do?" Jacob asked. "We've been here for a long time now, and I haven't seen a way out." Jacob raised his hand to his chin, thinking. "Maybe.... we could try to dig under one of the barriers? Zed(Excadrill) might be able to dig deep enough..."

"Yeah, but we will need some kind of distraction. If we didn't the person would be able to do something to stop us. Drown us, attack us. Maybe if I started a gigantic battle."

"You're right," Jacob responded. "If I was to go try to dig under the wall, whomever's controlling this whole thing would stop me. But, if their attention were to be diverted by some huge battle, then I might be able to escape. The battle would have to be massive, though." Jacob looked at Jake. "There's a good chance you'd get killed, ya know."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure. If I was normal I would. But anyways, I could run around and attack random people. But we have to get to the edge." He got on charizard. And flew up. He closed his eyes. He pointed and charizard flew quickly.

Jacob recalled Voltaire(Eelektross) and shook Stargazer(Golurk) awake. The pokemon stretched before standing up straight, reaching its full height.

"Alright Stargazer," Jacob said. "It's time to get moving again." The pokemon leaned over, and Jacob stepped up onto its back. In a flash of fire, the pokemon took off into the sky, flying full speed towards the edge of the area. Jacob thought over their plan; it wasn't great, but it was all they could come up with. Digging under the barrier shouldn't be a problem for Zed(Excadrill), but what happens when they get to the other side? It's very possible he could escape the barrier only to be killed by whoever set this entire tournament up! No; Jacob couldn't think like that, He would end this horrible tournament, no matter what.