• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Deadly Pokemon Games[{open.}]

"I guess we will just have to wait for our pokemon to rest up on their own, so we should try to conserve as much of our pokemon's energy as possible. As for the entrance, I think it was back this way," Jacob said pointing back in the direction they had come from. "We should get going, before the next challenge is unleashed."

"Wait, wouldn't there also be looters there, trying to kill us and take our stuff? Id rather wait until the next challenge. Its really sad when you think about it, but you understand, right? People want to live, see things, that's it, why they try to kill us. I was actually trapped in school and I tried to eat my friend." He started to laugh. "We might want to find someone who has good medical skills."

"True," Jacob said. "But if we want to survive, we'll need help. How else are we going to find anyone with medical skills?"

"Hmm,.I guess you are right." He said, leaning against the golurk. "But it is going to be dangerous. Maybe if there was camoflauge to hide behind." Jake's umbreon walked around the golurk kind of concerned.

"Leaving to where," Jacob thought to himself as the two of them arrived at the entrance. Stargazer(Golurk) slowly dropped to the ground, and Jacob quickly removed himself from the pokemon's back. There weren't many trainers still by the entrance, but a handful were still strolling around the area. Jacob stood up all and shouted:
"Hey, everyone! This tournament is not as it seems! The challenges are dangerous, and people have been dying here! We need to stick together if we want to have any chance of survival!"

"I mean I'm running." He saw him shouting. "Okay, yay, can we leave now? This is already boring. They already made groups, they probably think we wanna kill them. Hey there's an idea." He said.

Jacob took several steps forwards before blue lights began flashing all around him. He saw a Pignite, a Gogoat, and a Crobat appear around he and Stargazer(Golurk) in a circle. Jake was right; these trainers were not looking for allies.
"Gogoat, use razor leaf!"A barrage of razor sharp leaves flowed towards Jacob. Stargazed blocked the attack with his arm.
"Stargazer, get us out of here!" The pokemon lifted off the ground, and shot off back into the air.

"There ya have it, I was right!" He said, pointing down. "Hey Is that water?" He said. There was a lake. "This is just the hunger games. With challenges and Pokemon." He let out charizard and fell backwards onto the Pokemon, then flew to it.

Jacob sighed.

"Stagrazer, let's follow him!" Jacob's Golurk turned and followed Jake and his Charizard to the lake. That trainer was going to get himself killed, Jacob thought to himself.

Jake landed and hopped off of his charizard. "Wait." He sent out Greninja. "Is it safe to drink?" The greninja inspected it. Then pointed to charizard. "What, boil it?" The grenija nodded and Jake returned him.

"Hey, Jacob, do you have anything he as or a bowl?"

An Umbreon ran through the woods. His trainer he had belonged too had been killed near the beginning of the games.

Startled he ran through the forest into a clearing with a river.

He crashed into Jake by mistake, tumbling into him.

He then stood up and growled loudly, and backed away, hoping they wouldn't kill him for food.

(Is Yours a guy or girl?)

The Umbreon remained hesitant.

He sniffed at the water while keeping a wary glance at the strangers.

He lapped at it gently, making tiny ripples, and let his guard down.

(Female.)

The other umbreon started to drink water. Jake sat down. His umbreon, after drinking, she laid down.

Jake looked around. "Strange a challenge should start soon."

"Sorry, I don't have a bowl," Jacob replied. "Not sure what else we could use." Jacob turned to see the new Umbreon. Jacob prepared for battle before releasing it wasn't going to attack. "How did that Umbreon get in here?"

"I don't know?" He looked up and fell backwards. "I'm tired." He said as he closed his eyes, but just to relax. "Maybe he lost his trainer at the beggining."

Jacob sighed. Why didn't Jake just have Greninja use water gun, and collect that water to drink? He decided not to bring it up as he dipped his feet in the water and relaxed. He hadn't been sitting for more than a few seconds when the ground began to shake. He turned around to see Stargazer staring at another Golurk emerging from some nearby trees. He looked around for the pokemon's trainer but saw none.

"Jake! Get up!" Jacob shouted as he turned to command his pokemon. "Stargaz-" Jacob began, but he was too late. The other Golurk had already swung with a shadow punch, knocking Golurk backwards into the nearby lake. "Come on back!" Jacob called out as his Golurk disappeared in a flash of red. Jacob stepped back as he grabbed another pokeball. "Ruxpin!" In a flash of blue, Jacob's Stoutland appeared in front of him. As he did, the Golurk released a ball of dark energy large enough to envelop Jacob himself towards them. "Ruxpin, use protect!" A shield appeared around Jacob and his Stoutland, protecting them both. Jacob looked back to see if Jake had gotten up.

"Oi, what do ya wan......." he saw a charizard. "Greninja, water pulse!" He said throwing the Pokemon back out. It made the charizard fall. "Okay, maybe we should get in the water. Gardevoir, protect!" He yelled as his gardevoir used protect to reinforce the other one.

The a Umbreon looked confused at the Umbreon next to him, which was male.

It mimicked every thing he did.

He growled at the other one, and it growled back.

The Female Umbreon walked over too see what was wrong.

"I'm real!" said one.

"No I'm real!" Said the other.

Jacob looked back at Jake. Together, Gardevoir and Ruxpin had created a shield protecting the entire group. But the shield wouldn't hold for long; not with such powerful pokemon on the other side.

"What.... what do we do?" He asked Jake.

"Something, I will regret." He ran towards the charizard and jumped on its back, but it threw him off. He tried again.

The umbreon was confused. She saw a the other umbreon turn purple for a second and attacked it. It growled as it turned into a ditto.

The real Umbreon joined in attacking it.

Once they had subdued the creature, he nuzzled her affectionately.

Then he decide to go help Jake with the Charizard.

"Yee-haw!" Jake yelled as the charizard struggled to shake him off. "Pretty good for a guy with one hand." He hugged the neck of the charizard as it fell down.

"This guy is crazy," Jacob muttered to himself quietly. "Alright, Ruxpin, use hyper beam!" Ruxpin released the protect and fired a beam of energy at the Golurk. The attack hit, and the Golurk was sent falling to the ground. Ruxpin(Stoutland) breathed heavily as the Golurk glowed white, shrinking down into its original Ditto form. It paused for a moment, giving Ruxpin the chance to breath. Then, the Ditto quickly transformed again, turning into a Stoutland. Jacob sighed.

"Here we go," Jacob said as the Stoutland opened its mouth. Jacob quickly responded. "Ruxpin, hyper beam!" Ruxpin fired another hyper beam attack at the same time the Stoutland(Ditto) released its own. The two attacks collided before causing an explosion that sent both the pokemon and Jacob flying backwards. "Ugh!" Jacob grunted as he hit the ground. He looked up to see the Dittpo unconscious. He looked over at Ruxpin, who was struggling to stand. Jacob pulled himself to his feet and looked over the damage. He had a cut on his arm, and his foot hurt, but he didn't think he broke it. "Come, Ruxpin; let's see if Jake needs any help."

Jake tapped a pokeball at the dittozard. It was gone. Gardevoir came back with something. "How did you....." she attached it to his arm. It was a hand, kind of. She smiled and Jake returned her. "Excuse me while I meditate." Sat down.

Jacob was breathing heavily. These challenges were certainly not getting any easier.

"Well, that could have gone better," Jacob half laughed. He motioned for Greninja to come over and help him wash off his arm, where a large cut had begun to turn red.

The greninja move next to him and let water drip from his finger. Jake meditated. Gardevoir came out and joined.

Umbreon stayed near the other umbreon. It has only seen few others.

After washing off his arm, Jacob lied down beside his Ruxpin. He was so tired; he hadn't really slept not for some 40 hours. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep....

The male Umbreon started to lick Jakes Umbreon, clean of the dirt, blood and grime she had collected.

Once he wash done he just laid down beside jer.

"Well that's enough meditating. Ill stay up and watch." He said. All of his Pokemon, except for pikachu, fell asleep. He pet both umbreon while his pikachu did something unusual. Going to swim. "I thought you hated water?" He asked the pikachu, though it was annoyed by the question. It started to swim but came running back. "Scared?" The pikachu shook it's head and pointed to the water. A sharpedo run was in the water. "Just stay out of the water."

Jacob didn't know how long it had bee when he awoke. He looked over at Ruxpin(Stoutland) who was still sleeping behind him. The pokemon's wounds were healing nicely, but Jacob's weren't. Pokemon were really incredible creatures to be healing so fast. He stood, and walked over to Jake.

"How long was I out for? Did I miss anything?"

"No not really, but my pikachu hates water even more." He said still petting both sleeping umbreon. His pikachu was still asleep, but his gardevoir was practicing on water pokemon. "So how was your sleep. Someone like me doesnt need it."

"You don't need sleep?" Jacob asked. "Everyone sleeps!" He scoffed. "Wait, I've seen you sleep!" Jacob shouted, almost laughing.

"I'm thinking, we should move," Jacob replied as he pointed into the woods. Emerging from the trees were several people walking with pokemon beside them, but they were too far for Jacob to discern what species. "Run or fight?" Jacob asked.