• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dark Tournament

Should the NPC have shown Nightmares

• yes- more depth and environment

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • no-takes away from the pcs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So after a quick read of the new to gjinka thing I have ideas for my character and I can see that Pens new character is pretty much what would happen if you just merged Lady and Cassie XD also what Pokémon are the royal family?

So after a quick read of the new to gjinka thing I have ideas for my character and I can see that Pens new character is pretty much what would happen if you just merged Lady and Cassie XD also what Pokémon are the royal family?
Well, you know me. I really only roleplay as Cassie. ;)

The royal family for the Suimera kingdom would be of the Dratini line, I suppose. But I am thinking that the queen would be a Milotic, so, there's probably a chance for one of their kids to be a Milotic, or damn ugly Feebas, as well. Also, can we move any further questions to the actual discussion please? This one is sort of meant for DT. :D

Last edited:
Take a gander at my post, and if there's anything wrong, notify me please ^.^
Alright, well lets start with the content. What your telling seems to be alright, though I'm assuming that you removed your previous posts and that that's the reason why you're repeating the whole fossil exchange here again?

Anyway, spelling aside, because I wouldn't know about that, this entry reads very choppy. You might want to read through it again and try to formulate your sentences better, and string them together in a more flowing motion. Or don't, that's up to you of course. :p
-

Anyway, I was happy to see that poor Apollo seems to be equally well received by every training he meets. :D

Apologies, I knew that post wasn't up to par with some of my previous posts, I've had a 1-2 test everyday and 3 hour practices everyday this week and I'm exhausted! I'll make that post smooth as soon as I can, but for now I think I'll crash. Ciao y'all! ♥

"Stupid, soulless, annoyingly attractive cunt."

Also, what? I have nothing but love for Apollo!!!! :angel:

Ok at work after I get my pt down I will have some posting work to do tonight. Nice post Mozza, I liked it and I think Apollo has some kind of flaw with first impressions always going badly for him :p.

Pen definitely going to check out your rp it sounds fun.

Sigh I know I said I would be posting today but while I was doing an intro profile for Pen and Ny's thread my cpu decided to do a nearly 2hr update. I am still going to try to get a post for the one scene out before bed but I have like 3 humans and 3pokemon npcs to post for all in one big scene. I want to do it credit and not make it feel rushed.

You could always have a couple of them die. There's a Mathew skulking in the jungle somewhere. :\=|:
That and I'm just posting to prevent you from making a quadruple post :p

Good entry all together, but this part here feels like you mashed different iterations of the description together by accident. :p
No offense Nygenn but if its something that insignificant, please just dont bother saying it, it ruins the fact that all together it was an okay post. Thanks :p

guh trying to wade through and find where I set Vulcana's move set at.

OK found flamethrower, overheat, and endeavor for sure.

I had given her some form of charging physical attack but didn't call it out in the post so thinking of going with wild charge.

Last edited:
Post for Apollo.

Ok so Jake you can determine how much damage your pokemon took from the hit. It was a hammerfist btw.

Mozza since you post next you can determine how much damage the overheat does to the beast although it should not drop it.

Just went to the Royal Melbourne Show for the first time in years, it was pretty fun. :p

I can't go back and delete all the coins in my posts at the moment due to time constraints, I'll try, but if you end up seeing the coins in half of my posts still, then please note that it isn't me rebelling against the admins or being lazy. I don't have access to much technology/wifi.

I've been skimming through most of the recent posts cause I'm on holiday at the moment, so if I miss something or get something wrong, please, point it out.

Sounds wonderful Penthe, hopefully you can reserve a spot for me, I can't exactly join right now. If it's possible then I'll call dibs on Luxray.

Also, I'm using mobile to type everything up since I don't have free access to a computer, expect more typos than usual. Holiday will be over in about a week, then I'm free again.

Kind Regards
-Nova

Last edited:
I was just looking through all the roleplays and spotted somebody who I had once done a small roleplay with in a new roleplay about Fakemon. At first I thought oh hey awesome but I'm a little agitated after finding out he took the nickname of the Pokémon I had used in the roleplay we had done together and applied it to his own. I don't know why I felt the desire to share this information but hey XD

Sorry for the hold-up, been distracted these last couple of days. Hopefully I didn't overstep any boundaries with Arrow or the Diglett. It's a little short, but still is decent in length. Hopefully you all enjoy as always :D

"Little BASTARD!" He shouted at the Diglett. "I'll put your head on a stake! Make you king of the fucking bees!...or was it lord of the flies? Nevermind, either way your fucked!"
Absolutely brilliant, Burble. :D

I thoroughly enjoyed your post, and perhaps it's my funny bone talking but I so loved Gerald's part, trying to catch the little squirt. I couldn't stop laughing, well done!