• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dark Tournament

Should the NPC have shown Nightmares

• yes- more depth and environment

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • no-takes away from the pcs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, seeing as how she's at the very top, being the champion of Sinnoh and all, i'd say the highest number she'll come up with is 1 :D
latest

Lapras', I think. Just like Douglass' and Whips'.

Also, in the case there is ever a Mathew fight, I found yet another theme. This one is based around utter hatred and power, which I think might be the emotions flying around in that fight.

It's a shame how the anime to this day, continues to progress the story of Ash Ketchup- I mean, Ash Ketchum.
To be honest, I think he should be retconned, and replaced with a better protagonist for the inevitable Alola arc of the anime. Although, that probably isn't gonna happen, is it?

8EBL2Sa.gif

Last edited:
Sorry, sorry, sorry, I slept on and off for a majority of the day and am just now getting to the computer, and im not leaving this site until my reply is up. I feel bad.

And some of it were crazier than others. First time I hung out with a friend and his friends and at some point I had a gun pulled on me so. Yeah. posting.
No worries nwn I'm catching up on reading today, so I'll try and get a reply out asap

Hey Pen, mind if I control Lady just a bit? It just gonna be June distracting her with some meat to swipe the belt. Thought I'd ask, just so not to overstep boundaries or anything.

Also Chrocey, that gif in your signature is adorable.

Also, while we are on the topic of Jontron...
have you all discovered the truth?
Systemic Oppression.

Also Chrocey, that gif in your signature is adorable.
Yeah. The way it's "hair" is braided, it fanning itself with it's tail, groggily squinting, it's just so cute. To me, at least.

While we're on the topic of signatures...
Burble. >_<
I use to play TF2 quite a bit, until Overwatch came out and ate up all my free time.

I use to play TF2 quite a bit, until Overwatch came out and ate up all my free time.
Hehe, I used to play TFC (Team Fortress Classic) at a competitive level back around 2000. Playing European championships back then was a big deal what with online gaming being so new and all, but man, the skill of players in those days with games like TFC, Quake, and especially CPMA Quake. :D Now that was a revolution for gaming!

Whoa I don't believe it, the video my clan made back in the day is actually still online. We didn't have Youtube back then you see. And having your own video was a big deal. :D

And another awesome video that shows of the glory of TFC from back then.
I could never get into TF2 when it came out because it was too slow, and there were no Concussions Grenades.

Here's an awesome Trick jump video from Quake back in those days.

Although my true passion were always fighting games.

Last edited:
Hehe, I used to play TFC (Team Fortress Classic) at a competitive level back around 2000. Playing European championships back then was a big deal what with online gaming being so new and all, but man, the skill of players in those days with games like TFC, Quake, and especially CPMA Quake. :D Now that was a revolution for gaming!
The only game I've actually played from that era is Unreal Tournament. My dad got his hands on a cracked version of the game, that his friend had given him back in 2000 or something. I found a bunch of games in an old box of his, so I picked one out and he set it up for me. Loved it to bits. I wonder when the next revolution is gonna happen? Or if there's gonna be another one at all.

I kicked the absolute shit out of my brother on CTF. With bots of course, over LAN.

I could never get into TF2 when it came out because it was too slow, and there were no Concussions Grenades.
Y'know the developers originally wanted to implement grenades into TF2, but they didn't due to the fear that players would spam them instead of using actual weapons.

Although my true passion were always fighting games.
I never really liked fighting games. I always just mashed the buttons until I lost, because I couldn't be bothered figuring out combos and such.

A good RPG is the best way to ease me.
Also Hearthstone, I love Hearthstone.

(blizzard plz giv me haks for legandery card fom pack thank u.)

Last edited:
Y'know the developers originally wanted to implement grenades into TF2, but they didn't due to the fear that players would spam them instead of using actual weapons.
There was also the fact that one of the reason that TFC was slowly dying out was because the difficulty curve had become way too high. There was literally no way anyone without some years of experience could ever hope to compete anymore, and even then it was difficult. Not to say that the gave itself was difficult, but the player base had simply evolved the game into something else entirely, what with Bunny-hopping, Conc-Jumping, Rocket-Jumping, Base-to-Base jumps. It would be like entering an NBA game while all you've ever done is free-throws. :D

So ye that would have killed TF2 before it even began, so it was made more casual and controlled.

I never really liked fighting games. I always just mashed the buttons until I lost, because I couldn't be bothered figuring out combos and such.
I so did. I placed second in my country with a Dead or Alive competition in those days. And thoroughly enjoyed myself some Bloody Roar, Street Fighter and Guilty Gear. Tekken I never liked the fighting mechanics of, but loved the characters and cinematics, and Soul Calibur is just a poor example of a fighting game. Popular sure, but I liken it to junk food.

A good RPG is the best way to ease me.
I agree with you there. All of my late 90's were spend on playing (J)RPG's because online play wasn't a thing back then, and there was no one to play fighting games with. (The downside of being good is that no one wants to let you play anymore)
But ye, all the best Final Fantasies came out in those days. Front Mission 3 as well, what a masterpiece that was.

Also Hearthstone, I love Hearthstone.
You should add me on Battle.net then so we can play together. I have my account linked in my Signature. It's no Magic the Gathering, but I like to think I'm pretty decent at it.

I wonder when the next revolution is gonna happen? Or if there's gonna be another one at all.
I think that the whole VR business might be the newest wave. Once the hardware is at a decent level and they've figured out what utility they really want to focus on with VR, (HTC Vive is going the right way with freedom of movement, Oculus is nothing more than screens on your face, cute, but not innovating), I can see it bea new revolution in gaming. Designers have completely new territory to discover and play around with. A new way to build interactive experiences. It also wouldn't surprise me to see a resurgence of Arcades actually, but then themed around VR. Have them set up the proper space and boots and machines that most people can't afford just yet. It'll be great. Oh and just wait until they figure out how to do Multiplayer in a satisfying manner, but for that they have to find a good way to represent a person in VR space first. First person view is easy because you don't have to bother with a body, but third person is a whole different ballgame.

You should add me on Battle.net then so we can play together. I have my account linked in my Signature. It's no Magic the Gathering, but I like to think I'm pretty decent at it.
FOR ONE NIGHT, IN KAAARAAAAZHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN.

To be completely honest, I'll probably lose. I'm not all that good.
I've added ye.

I think that the whole VR business might be the newest wave. Once the hardware is at a decent level and they've figured out what utility they really want to focus on with VR, (HTC Vive is going the right way with freedom of movement, Oculus is nothing more than screens on your face, cute, but not innovating), I can see it bea new revolution in gaming. Designers have completely new territory to discover and play around with. A new way to build interactive experiences. It also wouldn't surprise me to see a resurgence of Arcades actually, but then themed around VR. Have them set up the proper space and boots and machines that most people can't afford just yet. It'll be great. Oh and just wait until they figure out how to do Multiplayer in a satisfying manner, but for that they have to find a good way to represent a person in VR space first. First person view is easy because you don't have to bother with a body, but third person is a whole different ballgame.
You're spot on with that explanation. Multiplayer can definitely be a hassling thing to develop, I'm sure of it. I'm not gonna pretend I know everything about game making and software development but surely, it has to be a lot harder.

FOR ONE NIGHT, IN KAAARAAAAZHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN.

To be completely honest, I'll probably lose. I'm not all that good.
I've added ye.

You're spot on with that explanation. Multiplayer can definitely be a hassling thing to develop, I'm sure of it. I'm not gonna pretend I know everything about game making and software development but surely, it has to be a lot harder.
subject of video games, any league players? lol

Was original Dota for me back in the days, then Heroes of Newerth for a few years. From LOL I only just like the character cinematics and their over sexualized females. Gotta Love Ahri, she's definitely my Ninetales :\=|:
The characters, while I dont focus on the visual aspects of the females, are definitely the reason I play league, they just feel like they have more story. Ekko is definitely my favorite if you know who he is.

back in the day for me was all the warcrafts and sc + expansion. RTS was always one of my fav genera although I have played some fps and RPGs. LOL is the only Moba I have messed around with. Played multiple different mmos until I burnt out on them all I started with eq1 when the lv cap was 50

Too bad, poor Megan's going going with Salem. She could have had so much fun, oh well. There's always later~
Gonna set Salem up for an ambush by Lin now. :)

back in the day for me was all the warcrafts and sc + expansion. RTS was always one of my fav genera although I have played some fps and RPGs. LOL is the only Moba I have messed around with. Played multiple different mmos until I burnt out on them all I started with eq1 when the lv cap was 50
Only reason I can stand lol Is because I play with friends I know in person, other than that the community is pretty terrible, aside from league fighting games are my favorite, mk, street fighter, soul calibur, even the naruto and dragon Ball fighting games were always fun for me haha

Ah, tomorrow marks the end of my summer vacation. Won't be terribly active from here on out. That's not to say I won't post: I just won't be available past twelve and most afternoons.

That being said I'll do my best to get one more post up tonight, either for this or Graves. Whichever one I don't get to will get a post tomorrow.