• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dark Tournament

Should the NPC have shown Nightmares

• yes- more depth and environment

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • no-takes away from the pcs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
64e.jpg
2d8.jpg

Hugs thanks hun, :D no rushing on my account, I'm sorry I held ya'll up I just started back to classes so I've been super busy. With busy comes stress, with stress comes migraines, with migraines comes sleep. lots of sleep...

I think Salem would like that way to much... And I know Ny would!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oookay, that's up. Admittedly, not a lot to respond to, but hey, I had fun building a scene for Ny and Burble to describe. After that savage coughing session, poor Cassie's throat would be too frail to sing with! :p

Sorry, sorry, sorry, I slept on and off for a majority of the day and am just now getting to the computer, and im not leaving this site until my reply is up. I feel bad.

And some of it were crazier than others. First time I hung out with a friend and his friends and at some point I had a gun pulled on me so. Yeah. posting.

"A doctor? Don't suppose you have your registration on you, we're a bit skeptical of medicinal practitioners around these parts."
Hehe, I guess all high caliber trainers had awful sense of humors, eh Mega? :D

Also, I really find it cool how Damian also can communicate with Orion with just gestures. I guess it's a trait ace trainers and league champions pick up, huh? Really cool though! It shows just how experienced and well adapted Orion and Damian are with each other!

Hehe, I guess all high caliber trainers had awful sense of humors, eh Mega? :D

Also, I really find it cool how Damian also can communicate with Orion with just gestures. I guess it's a trait ace trainers and league champions pick up, huh? Really cool though! It shows just how experienced and well adapted Orion and Damian are with each other!
At least delilah cant make bee jokes out of "Doctor":D
also thank you haha

Can't wait for the group to eventually merge together though, because Cassie would definitely know who Damian is, and would remember their Lucario showdown at the Unova League (we're still going with that, right?) even if he doesn't.
Yeah we're still going with that, and of course he'd remember Cassie, he tooooooootally catalogs every trainer he challenges, how else will he learn from where he goes wrong in fights :')

Yeah we're still going with that, and of course he'd remember Cassie, he tooooooootally catalogs every trainer he challenges, how else will he learn from where he goes wrong in fights :')

*Cough* Swift missed an attack, that's the only reason Floyd lost to Damian in the Unova League! *Cough*
No doubt, Floyd and Damian would know each other.
When they meet up.

Last edited:
Then I am thoroughly looking forward to see how Damian reacts to how low she'd sunk, and how utterly destroyed she'd been. I don't know if Damian would be aware of her trial of fraud, but, the reason I'm really looking forward to it is because Damian would be the only person who knew her while she was at the top of her game. :D

Then I am thoroughly looking forward to see how Damian reacts to how low she'd sunk, and how utterly destroyed she'd been. I don't know if Damian would be aware of her trial of fraud, but, the reason I'm really looking forward to it is because Damian would be the only person who knew her while she was at the top of her game. :D
SO what im getting is I should make it seem like her entire personality has become different or?

*Cough* Swift missed an attack, that's the only reason Floyd lost to Damian in the Unova League! *Cough*
No doubt, Floyd and Damian would know each other.
When they meet up.
Its in my damian mind vault and his personal catalog

Damian poked her back. Yep. Dead. No Discussion.
If it ever gets to be Salem's turn to be unconscious, please, please! do not let it be Damian to be the one to determine if he's dead or alive.

What are you posting smileys for, boy? Astral went out of her way to get Amara wet and coming after you. You should be busy writing hot scenes!

Although I checked with the admins, and it's not allowed to post any sexual content, not even with warning labels and spoiler tags. At least not in public.
Just putting it out there for everyone. If things get too steamy you'll have to send it around in conversations :p

Last edited:
If it ever gets to be Salem's turn to be unconscious, please, please! do not let it be Damian to be the one to determine if he's dead or alive.

What are you posting smileys for, boy? Astral went out of her way to get Amara wet and coming after you. You should be busy writing hot scenes!

Although I checked with the admins, and it's not allowed to post any sexual content, not even with warning labels and spoiler tags. At least not in public.
Just putting it out there for everyone. If things get too steamy you'll have to send it around in conversations :p

I've decided to give Curvy a chance to post first.

Or should I just get on with it? I'm not quite sure.

I kinda wanna ask Amara, "what's the highest number you can think of?".
It's certainly one hell of a question.

Edit:
I just got a trophy saying "Cry, Sem, Cry" for posting 222 messages.
Is this an inside joke?
I don't get it.