• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dark Tournament

Should the NPC have shown Nightmares

• yes- more depth and environment

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • no-takes away from the pcs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright kids, I feel that those last few posts should probably hide behind a spoiler tag :D
O1V6BFvj_200x200.jpg

That's what I've been doing.

Oh my gosh xD just letting ya'll know that I laughed my ass off reading all the banter in this thread
Didn't I promise we'd have some entertaining reads ready for you when you got back?

But yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed the banter myself as well. Both when it was happening and the 2 times I read it all back. :p

and then the emergence of Amara with Crystal coming a ways behind her. The young purple haired woman once again put both Floyd and swift under her stare. Her clothes were somewhat damp, but drying quickly in the Island sun.
Well now Nova, it seems Astral has been keeping a close eye on our banter and decided to provide you with a bit of service. :\=|:

"Would you not agree Floyd Johnstone?"

Heheh, most of the Cassie coins you guys posted on the roleplay thread isn't available anymore. <.>

EDIT: You guys can just insert the coin from my signature if you want to fix it, but leaving it blank like that is sorta funny as well to me for some reason. :D

I like what the broken link text says though, it's like it's... Foreshadowing something. :\=|:
Hmm...
Y'know what's the worst part about Cassie's life? Poor girl is only 19. Gone through all this shit and is only 19. Maybe things will start looking up after vacation? I mean, things are already looking up already with Salem...
But what if Sai is not kill?...Unless he is and I just skimmed over it
What's a man to do, when a woman he gave jewelry too keeps nagging him about the details, right?. :\=|:
mTVCLvN.gif

Cheeky Breeki.

So everyone but Mathew, right?

Because no one messes with Cassie and gets away with it. Either Cassie comes and kicks his ass, or Gerald, June, Salem, and Ajax do it for her.
I call dibs on the mysterious man, in case no one knew, I got some behind-the-scenes info on him. At the moment, I reckon Floyd has some of the biggest puzzle pieces relevant to the story. Kinda, In a way.

We can't get to a vacation roleplay fast enough.
Let's just deal with these seven days, and then afterwards, we can all make em go play volleyball or something.
Hehe... Volleyball.

Can I join? I think I have the perfect vacation character :)

ayy, noice song m8, i r8 yur b8, 8/8. but wait my m8, i gotta h8 on that b8 becuz now im l8 for my d8 with k8. we like to sk8 across the st8. so sorry my m8, but that b8 isn't 8/8
2be.png

Well now Nova, it seems Astral has been keeping a close eye on our banter and decided to provide you with a bit of service. :\=|:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
oh yes

Gonna catch up on reading replies tomorrow, then reply if Mega has replied.

Side Note: while I've been waiting for Mega I've been submitting stuff in the Creative Corner :3 I had this idea for a new series called Glimpse Through the Window, where you basically describe a single moment in your characters life. Not necessarily a whole story, but a moment.

I currently only have one up for my OC Diana, but I hope to get one up for Delilah after this RP...possibly xD we'll see where this story goes.

Thanks so much for the post, Loz. :) We've been waiting quite excitedly for you.

It was a fun read, I like how perceptive Aidinia is! I especially liked this part.
She shot him a blushing glance over her shoulder as she rushed to Cassie's side. "Oh Dear, Are you all right!? what happened?" She started trying to listen to Cassie's breathing over the chaos erupting in the camp. What ever was going on, would have to wait until she was sure of Cassie's condition.
She's still putting the well-being of others above everything else. That's really cool.

I call dibs on the mysterious man, in case no one knew, I got some behind-the-scenes info on him. At the moment, I reckon Floyd has some of the biggest puzzle pieces relevant to the story. Kinda, In a way.
Oh, I thought the information was about how they were manipulating Drake Valentine, not the Mysterious Man.

Side Note: while I've been waiting for Mega I've been submitting stuff in the Creative Corner :3 I had this idea for a new series called Glimpse Through the Window, where you basically describe a single moment in your characters life. Not necessarily a whole story, but a moment.
I actually am writing a whole story. 'A day in the life off' really...

She hoped at least some would take her up on the offer. She wanted people to relax at least a bit. The stress was bound to start affecting people soon.
See this here is exactly what Salem was thinking as well! :D

Last edited: