• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dark Tournament

Should the NPC have shown Nightmares

• yes- more depth and environment

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • no-takes away from the pcs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok at work will be posting later.

So I know you two originally said 15 minutes but multiple naps from different people, crafting pottery, cooking food from scratch, plus a few long walks are we not looking at a couple of hours now here.

I really love how you set this up Pen. That's just masterfully done.
Why thank you. ;)

So I know you two originally said 15 minutes but multiple naps from different people, crafting pottery, cooking food from scratch, plus a few long walks are we not looking at a couple of hours now here.
Well, it could be shorter if you assume some things happened simultaneously. It's very possible Aidinia and Salem napped at around the same time, but then Aidinia's nap took longer since Salem had to go and wake her up. Also, you can fit a lot of conversation in a short walk, it doesn't have to seem like a ten mile hike. In addition, the pottery was made the previous night, and in the morning, Salem was just gathering them and cooking them.

Though, I do agree that all of this probably took an easy two or three hours.

Wow. Even when I say say SOON™ It takes like an hour to get up.

But it's up, and I like it. Except the ending, I can never get those right...Oh well! Hope you all enjoy Gerald stumbling and June's misunderstandings :p

Hope you all enjoy Gerald stumbling and June's misunderstandings :p
They're so innocent :)
But did June walk away before she could get her ass squeezed?

I'll wait until Loziana has had a chance to respond to things. I'm sure she'll have something to say about all this.

personally I would prefer the several hours as then I can bring Lin back
Yeah I imagine that it took well over an hour to get the Camp set up after the Feraligatr encounter at dawn, and then another hour for the power naps to take place and Gerald and Megan to embarrass themselves. Considering that normally the sun rises after 6, I would say that put's Camp SAM.CG comfortably around 9:00 am of the second day.

But did June walk away before she could get her ass squeezed?

I'll wait until Loziana has had a chance to respond to things. I'm sure she'll have something to say about all this.
Nah, she dodged that bullet to save her trainer's pride...what was left of it, at least.

I am rather interested to see what Loz comes up with, but no pressure on her, of course.

Yeah Mega, you can't just bai...

*Looks around furtively for any sign of Nova*

You can't just tempt us with such a claim and then not comment on it any further!

What a coincidence, I just logged on.
Did someone call?
nBj1PM1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm gettin a lil jealous of the Delphox antics going on at the moment, I admit.
I just realized how awkward it would be for Floyd to go back to his camp with someone, only for that person to find out it's a god damn steamy igloo. On a tropical island. Seems odd, huh.

Are you kidding me? That's an epic example of not taking shit from anyone, not even mother nature! That is of course, if your igloo still exists. How long do you realistically think an ice structure will last when steamed from the inside and fried from the outside?

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? That's an epic example of not taking shit from anyone, not even mother nature! That is of course, if you're igloo still exists. How long do you realistically think an ice structure will last when steamed from the inside and fried from the outside?

THE ICE IS ETERNAL! MWAAHHAAAHAA.
Nah, I'll probably make up some excuse like Pokemon Ice lasts about a week or something. Cause it has magic 'n' stuff in it.
OR
The igloo melted, and Amara is now soaking wet.

You do realize Cassie can also provide some assistance with her collective knowledge and experience of handling and training pokemon, right?
No of course I don't realize that, Cassie has me way too focused on her other assets to remember she's an Ace trainer. Besides, I think we both remember what happened the last time that Infernal Ape was released from his Pokeball in front of Cassie.
No I want the nerd!

Last edited:
No of course I don't realize that, Cassie has me way to focused on her other assets to remember she's an Ace trainer. Besides, I think we both remember what happened the last time that Infernal Ape was released from his Pokeball in front of Cassie.
No I want the nerd!
You don't have to release it again! Geez, just ask about it and she'll be plenty familiar. Poor Floyd is busy keeping two gorgeous girls alive while also gathering intel on Team Rocket's backstage!

He doesn't need Salem on his back breathing down his neck and distracting him from his objectives. ;)

Heh. Bait.

baNXgar.jpg

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Bait Logistics, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret baitings on Reddit, and I have over 300 confirmed successful baits. I am trained in baiting warfare and I’m the top baiter in the entire US baiting forces. You are nothing to me but just another fish to be baited. I will bait you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of fish across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the bait, maggot. The bait that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your self-respect. You’re fucking baited, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can bait you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed baiting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of 4Chan and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable accountability off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit bait all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking baited, kiddo.

(It's a meme don't hurt me heh)

Last edited:
baNXgar.jpg

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Bait Logistics, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret baitings on Reddit, and I have over 300 confirmed successful baits. I am trained in baiting warfare and I’m the top baiter in the entire US baiting forces. You are nothing to me but just another fish to be baited. I will bait you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of fish across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the bait, maggot. The bait that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your self-respect. You’re fucking baited, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can bait you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed baiting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of 4Chan and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable accountability off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit bait all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking baited, kiddo.

(It's a meme don't hurt me heh)

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

The navy seal copy-pasta is an absolute classic.
I can not give you enough likes Burble. They need to implement a function where you can like things four thousand times over.