Greetings and good tidings to all, and welcome to the start of the holiday festivities at Pokécharms. The decorations are up, Teapot is tangled up in fairy lights, and @Linkachu is preparing to make more pizza than has ever been consumed before. And that's just two of the admins...
Now, for the rules:
- The competition is to submit artwork or written works to the Creative Corner. Any work that follows our rules can be submitted, it does not necessarily have to be holiday themed (but it wouldn't hurt!). To enter the competition, put #creativechristmas somewhere in your work's summary or description. Our team of highly opinionated Porygon will make sure we find it. The works will then be judged by staff to determine the winner.
- All entries are still eligible for all the usual Corner interaction - Likes, comments, trophies, etcetera, and we encourage the Pokécharms user base to show their appreciation for works they like.
- The competition will run between today (Saturday 14th December) and midnight on Sunday, January 5th. The time's based on your own timezone - the competition ends at midnight wherever you happen to be in the world.
- You may submit as many works for the competition as you like.
- The winner will be judged by a panel of the Pokécharms staff, and the winner announced shortly after the deadline in a news post here.
- The prize for the winner is a copy of Pokémon X or Pokémon Y for the 3DS system - the winner may choose which version they receive.
Submitting works is simple: Click Creative Corner on the top navigation bar, then click the big red Create New Work button. You'll need to be logged in to use it, so be sure to register an account or sign in with Facebook first!
- All submissions must follow the Creative Corner rules. Specifically, I'd like to emphasise that all works must be created by the submitter. That means you can only submit works you created yourself - do not post works from other people, works you have commissioned, or random images from Google.
- We do not accept content of a sexual nature on the Corner - no porngraphy or erotic content of any sort, either visually or described in a written work. This is simply due to many of our users being under 18.
- Pokécharms administrators and moderators are welcome to submit entries for the competition, but they will not be considered for the prize.
- Just to cover the basic rights stuff: By submitting your work, you're granting us an unlimited license to use it on the Pokécharms site and on our social media pages, host the content on our servers, and make backups or transfer the content when necessary for the operation of the site. You maintain full rights and ownership over your work, and can delete it from our site at any time.
P. S. The image on this article is "Linkachu Christmas Forme" by @StellarWind Elsydeon. Please feel free to click the image and Like it to show your appreciation!