• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday Thread

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Now that it's actually the proper day in my timezone, a big, big, happy birthday to you, Alex! You're awesome and I love you (and it feels like I've known you forever which is also pretty awesome). ♥ I hope that despite the situation with your kitty that you can still have a nice birthday, and I'm wishing you all the best for the year to come, too. :)

Now, obligatory picture spam time - with CAKE! (But you can't have them so they're essentially a lie)

dsc08648_standard.jpg

16e9bb68fdd7a768cb998ee8902730cc.jpg
sonic-the-hedgehog-cake-pan-518.jpg

6a0120a5924ef0970b01676372c294970b-pi

Sonic_2_Birthday_Cake_by_MegWhiteIII-300x225.jpg
6fcc2e63de52e172a8debc0d5c53f50d.jpg

Sonic-the-Hedgehog-Cake.jpg sonic_the_hedgehog_cake_1.jpg

More Sonic cakes.jpg

(I'm done now. XD *just hugs you*)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Oh aye, happy hatchday to our resident typobird and the Prettiest Frog In This Entire Pond, Pheonix! And also happy Twelveday to our civilian football contractor and singing robot enthusiast, Kyubeon. ^^

Have a great one, both of you. ^_^

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Happy birthday, @Kyubeon !
As per usual custom, just for today, I'll clean your room without complaint, and uh...maid costume I guess...

Happy birthday to you too, @Pheonix !
I'd offer a similar gift, but I really don't think anyone else would actually want such a service...honestly I hope not |D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Ooo, a very big happy birthday to you, @baratron! Wishing you a lovely birthday, however you decide to celebrate it, and all the best for the year to come. :)

Casey_Bear-3480.jpg

Last edited: