• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Genesis Region Adventure!

The Discussion is here: http://pokecharms.com/threads/the-adventure-through-the-genesis-region-discussion.14255/#post-307414
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jack walked out of his home and looked at the bright Sun large Mountains and the nearby Ocean, He looked at the large white Building, He walked in and looked around "Professor? You here?" Jack asked "Ahh Jack! its good to see you! What Pokemon would you like?" The Professor asked "Hmm... Gible! ill take Gible!" Jack said as he pointed at the Gible in the corner, The professor walked over the the Gible and picked him up "Here Jack take it" The Professor said as he gave Jack the Gible and the Gible's Pokeball

Jack walked out of the Lab with Gible in his hands "I should give a nickname to you.... how about Talon?" Jack asked, Talon nodded and hugged Jack "Come on I see a wild Nidoran Male running on the beach, Lets go!" Jack yelled as he ran with Talon to the beach, He ran to the Nidoran Male and threw a Pokeball at it "1... 2... 3.... and Click! got it!" Jack said as he ran to the pokeball and picked it up he then returned to the town to grab some more supplies before leaving for his Journey. He left the Pokemart and started walking down Route 1 "I was pretty early... I bet more people will be going down this Route soon enough...." Jack said as he continued down the Route, He could still see the town and the Beach "Ill get to Crimson City soon... Its a Dark type gym! and the gym leader is Ninja master Micheal! im so excited!" Jack said as he continued down the Route.....

Aza ran towards the building. "I hope I'm not late." she whispered to herself. She walked into the building. "Professor? Are you here?" she called. "It's good to see you Aza. What Pokémon would you like?" the Professor asked. Aza thought for a minute. "I'll take Snivy." she said. The Professor handed her the Snivy and the Snivy's pokeball.

Aza walked out of the building with the Snivy in her hands. "I'll give you a nickname. How does Ross sound?" she said to the Snivy. The Snivy nodded. "Come on Ross. I think I see a Dedenne over there." Aza said to Ross. "Snivy." Ross said and the two took off after the Dedenne.