• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tentative: Pokémon Movie 11 - North American DVD Release Date

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
HTML:
[img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/Linkachu166/Movie11dubboxart.png[/img]
While not yet confirmed on any official Pokémon-related websites, an American release date for the 11th Pokémon movie, Pokémon: Giratina & the Sky Warrior, popped up recently on Amazon.com, slating it to be March 31st, 2009. As always this date is subject to change, but still something to keep in mind.

For anyone interested in learning more about the dubbed movie, be sure to visit the official Giratina & the Sky Warrior Website which currently features a movie trailer, a story synopsis, and a nice assortment of character bios. The downloads section also has some nifty wallpapers up for the grabs (as well as a coloring page) with two images yet to be revealed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Think Pokemon.com has something about the release date. I think I remember seeing something about it on there. But I don't remember if it said anything about a release date. I'm pretty sure it did though.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Roland, please edit your signature. Stacking your images like that makes the sig needlessly large. If you placed the TC and your quiz results side by side, then placed the userbar under them, it'd look a lot cleaner.

Also, I doubled checked Pokemon.com before posting that update (just to be sure), and nope, it hasn't dated it. The most it has ever stated was "spring". Considering today is Saturday, though, we'll probably get an update by them confirming it by Monday or shortly after.

those who dont know...on Cartoon Network,on friday night....they will be showing the pokemon 11 movie.....so for those who cant wait for the movie to buy it....watch it this Friday