• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tembo the Badass Elephant Releasing Later This Month

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Tembo.jpg
GameFreak's latest game, Tembo the Badass Elephant has been confirmed for a release later this month after news on the game being quite quiet since reveal.

The game is being published by SEGA for a digital release on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The game will be released on the 21st of July for £9.99, but for those who pre-order on Steam there will be a 10% discount and the same for those who buy the game on PS4 or Xbox One just after release. A trailer for the game can be viewed below:​
Tembo the Badass Elephant will be one of the few GameFreak titles not on a Nintendo console.​

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I wasn't fully certain how much I wanted this game but then I watched the trailer... Yeah. Yeah I want this game. Why don't I own a PS4 or Xbox One yet? </3

Somewhat tempted by the Steam deal but I think I'll behave and hold off until I finally get one of the above consoles. Regardless, the game looks like mindless fun. I hope it reviews well!

FalChromiforme

Formerly Aurora Beam
Gamefreak's break from pokemon
"Let's make a game not about pokemon."
*concept artist ruffles around in drawer*
"How about this?"
"Harry, is that an elephant wearing a belt?"
*nods*
"I LIKE IT! LET'S GO PEOPLE!"