• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Team Shigeru Comics

Ok i noticed that my topic is gone so im starting a new topic.

Me team group whatever is working on another series of comics called We Love Bean which will have new comics released each friday Battle pound yoshi will still be continued.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
...Your topic vanishing seems to be my fault.

It was the last post before the forums were pulled down, so it was easy enough to click to and test the then not working forums.

Somehow your topic's been erased because of that. How, i'm not quite sure - but sorry. ^^

On monday bpyoshi makes another triumphant return... for those of you who missed out on some of the comics check the site

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I finally read through all the comics of B.P. Yoshi that I'd missed and got caught up with the plot. It's going a bit funky, and your grammar is deteriorating :p

But hey, it's manageable (could use work but I won't nag anymore). I can tell that your sense of humor is pretty off the wall and I like it. Next comic plzkthx! ^^