• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Superhero Battle poll: Who will win?

Who will win?

• DK

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Bowser

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
I started this because today in my LA class, someone was asking other people, "Who would win?"

First it was between Spidey and TMNT.
Then it was TMNT against Fantastic Four.
Then it was TMNT against the Mario Bros. (Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi)

So I'm asking you of Pokecharms: Who will win?​

I believe it would be the FF because they have the Thing and powers, while TMNT only have ninjitsu and Japanese tools...
FF: 10
TMNT: 16 WIN! I may have messed it up, I didn't look at first... :(

I believe it would be Silver Surfer. All Captain America can do is throw a shield around....
CA: 1
SS: 7 WIN

I voted Mario Bros., I'm a huge fan! Plus, have you seen what they can do. Just by beating a turtle, they save the world! Throwing Hammers, Fireballs, and Shells, they would win!
M&L: 4 WIN
S&B: 3

I put Magneto because I have seen the cartoon and the movies, he is ahsome! 8)
Storm: 3
Magneto: 4 WIN

This is interesting. I say Optimus. He always wins. ;D
Megatraon: 2
Optimus: 4 WIN

Now this is more of a Video Game Character Poll. I would say... Mewtwo. Awesome Psychic powers could confuse DK while Mewtwo whales on Bowser with Psychic and Thunderbolt. :p
DK:
Bowser:
Mewtwo:

don't dis tmnt, tmnt's awesome. they're turtles that aren't slower than a.....something that's really slow.
and besides, they have splinter on their side.

Splinter isnt part of TMNT hes just a teacher. Plus I wasnt "dissing" TMNT I just said they would loose not ganna lie cause I like TMNT better but FF would easly win I bet The Thing could beat all four of them by himself.

I'd say the TMNT. Fire cant do much against a shell and the thing charging could easily be dodged by the speedy turtles.

Spider Man vs TMNT

Okay, let's see..
Spidey has web, some strength, and the climbing wall ability... Also his "spidey senses."
The turtle have a four man team, strength, stealth, weapons, the ability to climb (thanks to their training), flexability, teamwork... Okay I just figured it out.. Not!

TMNT for the win!

Fantastic Four vs TMNT

Thing vs Ralph (team muscle)
Invisible Woman vs Leo (team, they were all that was left)
Mr. Fantastic vs Donny (team brain)
Human Torch vs Mikey (team goofball)

If you are wondering why I paired them up as such... Look at the () behind each pairing...

Anyways...
I think hands down, Thing would destroy Ralph. Thing may get hot headed, but he is much more collected in a battle then Ralph. Thing is known to tease his opponents, thus setting Ralph in a blind rage. After that, Ralph is easy picking

Hmm.. the fight between Invisible Woman and Leo would be an interesting one. She has ultimate stealth, yet he knows stealth and knows ways to detect it (aka smoke bombs and small weapons that puncture the feet, which then tells where she is), she has force fields, and he has ninjitsu and katanas. Both are intelligent beings, so that part is a stallmate.
Honestly, at first, I think Invisible Woman will have the upper hand with her force fields, but after a while, I think Leo will begin to figure strategies against them. Ultimately... Ending in a stalemate.

Now the brainiac battle...
Both would respect the others intelligence.
Though, I think Mr. Fantastic is the greater of the two brains, but Donny isn't that far behind. Anyways, Donny has more strength then his opponent, but Mr. Fantastic has his bendable, flexable body that trumps the turtles agile movements. I think both will develop plans in their heads continually... If Donny stumbled acrossed the right stuff, he could use science against Mr. Fantastic by maaking his body over heat, cool down, and repeat over and over, thus over exerting the body.
Depending where they fight, it could be either or in the battle.
If on FF's home field, Fantastic. if in the sewers or above ground in New York, Donny.

Now the goofballs, That would be a fun fight to watch.
They would be joking, teasing, laughing, cracking jokes...
I finally see them stopping the fight and just going out for pizza because they get along so well. xD

Now... If Master Plinter then appeared... Thing would be toast.
Fantastic would have his wits beat.
Invisible Woman would be defeated.
And Human Torch would get his head wacked, along with Mikey, for leaving the battle and his comrads. xD

TMNT vs The Mario Bros

Okay..
This one doesn't even need an explanation.
TMNT ftw!

If they are 2D Mario, what are though going to do? Move in one set plane making themselves easy targets for the turtles?
If 3D, They going to shoot water at creatures living in the sewer and can swim? Throw turnips? Eat a shroom? Throw tetris blocks?

Come on... That fight would be pathetic. xD

I'm voting for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. While the Fantastic Four's powers give them the upper hand, it's not like the Turtles have no experience fighting super-powered beings. The FF will likely rely on their powers until Reed comes up with a brilliant plan, but that won't apply as fighting ninjas doesn't exactly require a scientific solution. The "Brilliant Plan Factor" doesn't work unless you're being slowly over-powered and as I said powers give the Fantastic Four the upper hand so they'll be the ones doing the over-powering.

The Ninja Turtles, however, are far more flexible mentally. They will fight the Fantastic Four with every resource available to them, not just on their persons but in their environment. Even at Four Freedoms Plaza there are places to hide and things to swing from, throw, or otherwise use against an opponent. The Ninja Turtles will have their backs to the walls initially, but sooner or later each member of the Fantastic Four will unwittingly reveal their weak point. When that happens, the Turtles will capitalize on the opportunity and take the "First Family of Marvel" out one member at a time. Each Fantastic neutralized leaves an additional Turtle to help take down the others. The battle will become one against four before anyone realizes it, leaving whoever's left at a serious disadvantage. This will most likely be Reed Richards, and even someone as brilliant and stretchy as he is can't possibly track the movements four lightning-quick and highly aggressive assailants doing what they can to keep him off-balance. Either A) one will eventually blind-side him and knock him out or B) their tricky manuevers will literally tie him in a knot.

TMNT
FTW
QED
LOL

lol Chuck Norris....

Well, it depends, F4's superpowers versus TMNT'S infinite amount of gadgets? Otherwise TMNT would lose to to F4 if they only had their martial art moves...They'd probably be toast already just taking on The Thing and The Human Torch.

Yeah, I also think FF would win because ms.I invisibility and barriers, she could protect everyone.Then mr.F would surely dodge each punch kick and weapon with elastic power, and the thing could take all 5 out with his super defense and attack.and then finally the human torch, he could probably take Mikey out with his comebacks but he could probably take 3 turtles alone using his fire!!

You guys are severely underestimating the Turtles. Did you see those alien bounty hunters they fought in that episode with the alien princess or whatever? If the Ninja Turtles could take those monstrousities out, the Fantastic Four couldn't be much harder. I mean, the Invisible Woman can't be everywhere at once, and Johnny Storm's still a man under all those flames. You just gotta jump him and wack him over the head. Ben Grim may not be an idiot, but he can still be outsmarted. Just lure him into the weight room, drop an exercise machine on him, wack him behind the knee, and you've got him pinned. Reed Richards may be flexible physically, but he can still be evaded until whoever's trying to fight him can get back up. Back with the Invisible Woman, she's bound to make some sort of noise, like footsteps or breathing that could give away her position to a focused Ninja.

J

Jango Fett

It would be the FF hands down. I don't think a wooden staff is going to do anything to the thing, in fact, the thing could probably take all four TMNT by himself. FF winner.

jango. you are forgetting about the TMNT's gadgets AND master splinter. As the others said master splinter destroy them single-handed.

also since the silver surfer is supposed to become a good he'll destroy EVERYONE. TMNT and FF.

It would be the FF hands down. I don't think a wooden staff is going to do anything to the thing, in fact, the thing could probably take all four TMNT by himself. FF winner.

As Doc Brown would say, "You're not thinking fourth-dimensionally!"

That is to say, you're being far too straight-forward in your thinking and limiting the Turtles too much. Yes, there is no way a wooden staff would faze the Thing. The Turtles, however, do not fight in a vaccuum, and thus are not limited to the weapons they have on hand. The entire city of New York is a potential weapon, and all one needs to do is learn how to wield it effectively. For instance, a katana could slice open a fire hydrant, and a sai could sever a powerline. Combine these two elements, and you have a deadly, deadly trap. I may not be up to date on the weaknesses of the Fantastic Four, but I'd wager that the Thing is not immune to electricity and the Human Torch loses his power went dampened.

Hey, as long as there's the slimmest chance of probability in their favor, I'm rooting for the turtles.

As for Cap vs. the Surfer, I think it depends on how far they're willing to take it. If they're going at it 'till the bitter end, the Power Cosmic all the way. However, if the scenario allows for it, I think Captain America can convince the Silver Surfer that they shouldn't be fighting and instead team up against the common foe that engineered the battle (thereby beating the Surfer with logic). Hey, if the FF can do it, why not the Cap'n?

Captain america VS THe Surfer?

Captain america is just another peice of american war time propoganda. From what i've seen he can just through sheilds about which is pretty useless.

Surfer

Captain america VS THe Surfer?

Captain america is just another peice of american war time propoganda. From what i've seen he can just through sheilds about which is pretty useless.

Surfer

He also had super stregnth.

Get hit by a METAL SHIELD (captain america's is probably more durable than that though) possibly at the speed of a car perhaps...tell me that wouldnt hurt anyone

[quote author=Gardevoir Master link=topic=1754.msg22022#msg22022 date=1181445494]
As Doc Brown would say, "You're not thinking fourth-dimensionally!"

That is to say, you're being far too straight-forward in your thinking and limiting the Turtles too much. Yes, there is no way a wooden staff would faze the Thing. The Turtles, however, do not fight in a vaccuum, and thus are not limited to the weapons they have on hand. The entire city of New York is a potential weapon, and all one needs to do is learn how to wield it effectively. For instance, a katana could slice open a fire hydrant, and a sai could sever a powerline. Combine these two elements, and you have a deadly, deadly trap. I may not be up to date on the weaknesses of the Fantastic Four, but I'd wager that the Thing is not immune to electricity and the Human Torch loses his power went dampened.
[/quote]

This is a matter of setting.We have to wonder where they're fighting.Based on what u said i agree they would win in new york.But if both groups were in the unknown of their territory,i think fantastic four would win.Even if the turtles are more adaptive they would need time to do so,which isn't really there.