• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Hero RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flame knocks the wall down. "Freeze villian." Flame said. "Or we will fight and you will loose." Flame was already tired from the past battle but he can still battle. Flames hands began to light up with fire and ice. "Which will it be?" Flame asked.

The Alien looked at him then shot at him with his gun from another world and I was gone they werw going to take me from the planet. I yelled "Flame!!!!!!!!! They are using this cage to block my powers i can't get out." I was afraid of dying or being trapped in another world and losing Jay.

"How about this?" Flame asked while calling for Jay to come and free Ghost while I fight the Alien.
(BTW what is Jay and whats is her powers? and are you playing as a male or female?)

Last edited:
(Jay is a hero and I'm a girl she's a girl you get it. Jay's appearance is black jeans, Black shirt, black shoes and a necklace and a ring as a citizen. Appearance as a hero black boots black shirt ,Black mask , black gloves and a necklace from me. Her powers can fly, has fire balls come from hands and strength but is less than mine. Personality kind loving caring and protective.) Jay comes flying to the ware house from Flames call and finds me and gets me out of the cage, and then she said, "I told you not to go bye your self without telling the boss." Said Jay. "I know I should of listened to you, you know I'm hard headed." Said Ghost. I wanted to miss her but I didn't. ( You can. Have control over Jay but she can't be in love with you Flame.)

Status
Not open for further replies.