• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites of Cubone! (I am now taking ALL requests)

EDIT: I got rid of those sprites in my first post. This makes more room for rules and such.

Okay, I am now going to take some requests. I'll take three at a time and please don't give me extremely hard requests.

1)
2)
3)

[glow=red,2,300]For now, I'm only taking custom sprites and maybe fusions. I may even take a crack at over worlds, but it won't be an entire sheet at once.[/glow]​

I'm now doing Walkies, (maybe) backies and mugshots for request now too!

Well, I decided that I'm going to post the sprites I have made over the years. Well, here they are:
My First OC:
girl.png

More OCs:
KyleighwithHat.png
untitled-3.jpg
untitled2.png
untitled-2.png
untitled.png
Kila.png

Here's a Magician:
Emily.jpg

My Current OC:
AJ.png

Feedback would be nice.
wow your sprites are good, they look cool w2g

Yea, I'm working on different arm positions now. Before it was just working on the clothes and hair to try and figure out a style that works for me.

The one in your sig? I can try. Usually when I make sprites, they're just ideas that pop into my head. But I'm always up for a challenge! ;D

Here's two versions: Without pokeball:
oc.png
With pokeball:
oc2.png
I hope you like them. Like I said before, I usually create my sprites on a whim.

Speaking of sprites: Hears the sprite I am currently working on (its not done yet):
AlisoninHoodie.png

EDIT: Here's the finished sprite:
AlisoninHoodie-1.png

BUMP! Well, here's your sprite Wolfness321. I hope you like her:
Ex.png

The reason I've been gone is cause I've been sick!

Sorry for the absence and not posting for awhile. I have a cold and I've been in bed for the past four days. Well, I made two more sprites. Its the same girl, just different color hair:
BlackHairedAlison.png
Alison.png

These sprites are nicely made if I say so. I really like the the newest two sprites. Can you make me a sprite? A sprite with blonde hair, wearing a pair of jeans, a pair of heals and a halter top? Please.

I'll gladly take your request. I'll post it here when I'm done.

Here's a new sprite I made:
LongHairWinterGirl.png

She's a winter gal. Also, I know I have to fix the scarf.

oc2.png

TO CUTE!!!
Hello, can you make me a sprite just like that bue with Long Dark brown Hair, A bright Gren or Orange shirt and a leafeon next to it?
Also can you make another one with a leafeon outfit, like a dress and add a leafeon too please?

(Sorry I know its a lot :p) Please and thank you :D

I'll take your request, but I'll have to get to it after pokemonlover's request, k? Also, do you want a skirt? Or pants on the first sprite? You weren't completely clear on that.

I'll take your request, but I'll have to get to it after pokemonlover's request, k? Also, do you want a skirt? Or pants on the first sprite? You weren't completely clear on that.

ya everything just the same just change it to bright green or bright orange and Long dark brown hair
PLEASE & THANK YOU :D

wow... your sprites are GOOD!

i would like to make a request. i don't care what her pose is, but could you make a girl with long, silver/white hair and wearing a light blue top with a white skirt? and maybe have a.... either a Noctowl, Ninetales or Mantirc next to her?? please and THANK YOU!

I am extremely sorry for my absence yesterday and you all are probably waiting for your sprites. Pokemonlover, who is my best friend and finally joined, got her sprite though email, so I won't post it yet. I shall get to Zadia01's request next and then yours Tsuki. When I'm done, they will be posted in this post, so keep checking. Thank you!

EDIT: Since I just realized that Zadia01 was banned, I went ahead and did Tsuki's first instead. I did one with Ninetails and one without. And they are:
tsuki.png
tsuki-1.png
(Hope you like it!)

Hey there, Cubone! I have to say, I think that your sprites are really good, color wise, but I think you should start expirementing with different sorts of sprite poses. If you expand what kind of sprites you make, things get a lot more exciting while spriting, and you get to use your imagination a little more. Other than that, all your sprites look wonderful!

I am extremely sorry for my absence yesterday and you all are probably waiting for your sprites. Pokemonlover, who is my best friend and finally joined, got her sprite though email, so I won't post it yet. I shall get to Zadia01's request next and then yours Tsuki. When I'm done, they will be posted in this post, so keep checking. Thank you!

EDIT: Since I just realized that Zadia01 was banned, I went ahead and did Tsuki's first instead. I did one with Ninetails and one without. And they are:
tsuki.png
tsuki-1.png
(Hope you like it!)

Wow! Thanks a lot, Cubone! I love it!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Oh, wow, great new sprites, Cubone! I especially like Tsuki's requested trainer sprite! It looks so awesome!

But your coordinatoe is cool too! Does she participate in the cool contests?

I haven't really thought of what contests she participates in. Thank you for the compliments. Do you have any ideas of sprites I can make? I've run out of ideas and I'd love for new ideas, for custom sprites that is.

If you want, you could make some Spider-man or other super hero characters. (Peter Parker, Mary Jane, Aunt May, etcetera.)
I like all of your sprites. :)
For the contest girl you made, she can participate in either cool, tough, smart, beauty, and/or cute contests. No matter what contest, I think she will do great in. (I love the hair on your two most recent sprites the most.) Great job! Keep it up. :)

I'm doing just female sprites at the moment, so I'll work on female heroes. I'll post them here if they come out good.

BUMP! Okay, I tried the superheroes, but they turned out to be crap. I made a new line-up of sprites, each one different than the next but each one the same. I can't take complete credit because credit goes to Ashley for the hair (I can't do curly hair to save my life) thats why these will NOT be submitted into the custom sprite thread. Here they are:
Child.png

Okay, I'm sorry for posting three times, but here's a set of sprites I wanted to post. (Won't post a fourth time in a row though!)
Father2.png

Wow, these are quite impressive! Or I'm just too tired... No, they're great! I like them, they look almost exactly like an official sprite would, same shading style and just overall style.

And your new sprite kinda looks like an older Paul, he seems to have a similar color scheme to him. Well, without the hat he does. Is that what you were going for?

Thank you Yami_Angel, but no I wasn't going to for an older Paul. If was an OC for my thread on Gardivour Master's site.

All your trainers look really good! (: Nothing on any of them look out of place, or wrong. I like all of them! OH! Can I make a request? :D

Thank you Reia and of course you can make a request. I'll take any custom trainer requests, maybe pokemon fusions and I may start taking overworlds (but I'm not sure. depends on how they turn out).

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
The newest one posted looks so cool/cute! I really like her outfit!!!!! And your sprites are definetly better than what you first started out with. Keep up the good work!

And random question: can I call you Flare? (your old name was Flareon, right?)