• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

souls and bones (discussion)

Ok this is where you post bios of your characters for the souls and bones RP I'll be making

Alignment:

Undead legion

Or

Archfiends

Classes:

Undead legion

Skeleton worrior
Dark wizard
Skeleton ninja
Lich / necromancer
Frost skeleton worrior

Archfiends

Demon
Ghost
Assassin
Pyromancer
Dragon tamer
----------------------------
Name: hex
Class: lich king
Alignment: Undead legion
Personality: sinister - sarcastic - cold hearted

Ask me to join first then post your bio

May I join? and if I can, here is my bio
Name: Abandon
Alignment: Archfiends
Class: Pyromancer
Personality: Serious, Logical, and has no sense of humor.

this looks fun, do you mind if i join?
and like the others i will place my bio.

Name: Ariel
Alignment: Undead legion
Class: Dark Wizzard
Personality: clever, wise, keeps to herself

Last edited:
May I join
Name: Zaros
Class: Demon Lich
Alignment: Neither
Personality:
Zaros does whatever he can get away with. He is out for herself, pure and simple. He sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. He has no love of order and holds no illusions that following laws, traditions, or codes would make him any better or more noble. On the other hand, He doesn’t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic person has.
Bio: Zaros was born from a demon mother and a lich father running from their respective countries. Zaros was raised in a castle far away from the 2 kingdoms and lives as a godking. He ruled over his half demonic half undead followers. His followers gave him a thestral and stones bound to Zaros that can turn into people, animals, weapons, and can breaks into millions of pieces (like nanobots in big hero 6)
Thestral: http://bit.ly/1TrHdtH
Stone: http://bit.ly/1PncxrT
Appearance

d65b64c108e983a7018df9079b1ebaf0.jpg

Last edited: