• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

So Sami's going away :(

[size=8pt]...........
BAWWWWWWWWWWW ; D;
We'll miss you, you whore.
Get yourself situated in Cali before we miss you too much

I'll miss you, your art and mostly our late night chats. Best of luck and don't push yourself too hard. We wouldn't want anything happening to Sami.

Later Sami. See you in the summer months in California.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Sad as I am to see you go, I'm sure you'll have a great time and lots of interesting experiences. Like I said in chat, good luck with everything and we'll all look forward to your return

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
[me:pirate Petey]huggles Sami.[/me]

Adding another people who will really miss you. Good luck, and we'll see you soon!

Saaaaamiiiiiiiii

be good, dammit, and come back in one piece. *quickhug*

And because this is totally appropriate;

Sami come back! You can blame it all on Kal~

Sami co*shot*

the idea wiggled it's way into my head. I felt it was necessary... xD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Awww... El posted a news update XD

*HugWaves to Sami again* Remember to keep kicking butt, have a good time (as good as you can doing something like that), and don't forgot about us XD

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Good luck Sami, and goodbye for now. Hope you do good and kick some ass and we'll see you soon.

...I'm terrible at goodbyes, I know. :-\

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Goodbye, Sami. I'll really miss talking to you. You say that I'm awesomesauce a lot, so I'd like to return that sentiment. Can't wait for your return. Be safe.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Awww. Sami's leaving!? D:

Well, I guess this is bye for nows, then. I'll miss you, and looks like many others will too, by the looks of this thread. Looking forward for when you come back. ^^

I'll miss you, Sami, and your silly, bubbly approach to everything. I'm sure someone will try to fill your sprite shaped hole, but they won't fit.

(Sorry for being bad at sentimental messages. Here's a ginger biscuit to make up for it.)