• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sleepy's Requests

hey, im fairly new to this website and i was wondering if anyone would like to request something for me to draw (if you want you can see my drawings on my profile) :blush:
╰☆╮☾╰☆╮☾╰☆╮I Can Do╰☆╮☾╰☆╮☾╰☆╮
✩Pokemon
✩Trainers
✩Ships*
✩Video Game characters
✩Anime Characters **
✩Original Characters**
✩ETC.
╰☆╮☾╰☆╮☾╰☆╮ I Won't Do ╰☆╮☾╰☆╮☾╰☆╮
✩NSFW Drawings
I hope you will want a request done by me it may take a couple of days because I have school monday-friday and work on the weekends but i will make time to try and finish your request !!:angel:

*Ships- I am willing to draw ships but there is a limit i will not draw any child x adult ships or any family member x family member, im sorry but i just wouldnt feel comfortable.
** Anime characters/ OCs- if you do request one of these please tell me where the character is from (i dont watch much anime so i wouldnt know instantly) or if an oc send me a reference of your character. :blush:

╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮

Hello there, I was wondering if you could do a conquest type drawing where it shows the warlord and their pokemon next to them. (I linked Photo)
So, if you do, i have a pairing i wanted to be drawn. Yorihime and A Suicune. I will link Yorihime's picture below. pokemon-conquest-20120404113409552-000.jpg 078.png

Hey can I request a vampire sylveon it's a boy I would love that drawn I went to diviantart but no one would draw it so please feel free to use any style/base you chosse

Hey can I request a vampire sylveon it's a boy I would love that drawn I went to diviantart but no one would draw it so please feel free to use any style/base you chosse
whoops sorry for the late reply ive been busy with school and work and kinda forgot to check this website, but ill get on it as soon as possible !! (ps i love blake)

Hiya! How are you?

I was wondering if you would draw me an Espeon and a Minccino if you have time. Only if you have time though, please don't overwork yourself. If I'm out of the news circle and you aren't doing requests anymore, please excuse my naive nature.

Please feel free to do it however you like (assuming you have time and are willing to do it.) I love the two Pokemon and I think they are cute, plus your drawing style is fabulous! Thank you so much for your time.

Hiya! How are you?

I was wondering if you would draw me an Espeon and a Minccino if you have time. Only if you have time though, please don't overwork yourself. If I'm out of the news circle and you aren't doing requests anymore, please excuse my naive nature.

Please feel free to do it however you like (assuming you have time and are willing to do it.) I love the two Pokemon and I think they are cute, plus your drawing style is fabulous! Thank you so much for your time.
its no problem !! ill get started on it, it may be a couple of days though if thats alright also thank you so much youre way to nice :love::love: